NL1
IMG_20170624_194214.jpg

NL2
IMG_20170624_194347.jpg

BB1
IMG_20170624_194527.jpg

BB2
IMG_20170624_194630.jpg

In that Tent Shot it's really easy to see the difference in strains.

Yes, the Northerns are shorter and bushier. The Blueberries, which were much smaller initially, exploded when they moved here into bloom mode. BB2 is focusing her efforts into her main cola and has smaller nugs on the other tops. BB1 has a more level structure with a lot of tops, she's taking her time blooming. She's filled in a lot of the voids and is still pumping out a bunch of white hairs and hasn't even thought about fattening up her buds yet. She's gonna go quite a while longer but if she fattens up with rock hard nugs like her sister, she should be a producer. I wouldn't hesitate to grow either of these seeds again, which is good because I have 2 more Northerns and one Blueberry left. If I could keep myself from growing too many plants in my small space, and just grew 2 instead of 4, I could do more training and I bet they'd look even better.

Well they look right as rain to me from here FS! I'm still waiting to see some real swelling in my buds. Did you decide then what your gonna grow next?

Probably another auto grow with seeds on hand,. Just have to decide which, although I've had my eye on some AK-47 which I haven't grown yet. I'm fighting the urge to order them. Also should keep it to 3 plants or less. If I do 3 I could drop out 1 light which will help with the heat during the warmest months of the summer.

Probably another auto grow with seeds on hand,. Just have to decide which, although I've had my eye on some AK-47 which I haven't grown yet. I'm fighting the urge to order them. Also should keep it to 3 plants or less. If I do 3 I could drop out 1 light which will help with the heat during the warmest months of the summer.

Yea I hear ya! I think I'm starting to develop a strategy for myself. When it's hot I'll grow in soil/coco, when it's cold I'll do hydro. Just seems most logical in my space. I'm looking at Bergmans site thinking about some autos myself!

Was looking back at some of my previous journals. Thinking I may do Critical+ (one of my highest yielding plants), and Cream Caramel and White Cheese as part of a redemption grow. My previous attempt at White Cheese and Cream Caramel was pathetic. I need to prove to myself that I've got this down now.

Was looking back at some of my previous journals. Thinking I may do Critical+ (one of my highest yielding plants), and Cream Caramel and White Cheese as part of a redemption grow. My previous attempt at White Cheese and Cream Caramel was pathetic. I need to prove to myself that I've got this down now.

Sounds like a good challenge! White cheese sounds pretty awesome haha!

Day 59 - The Blueberries got a gallon of bloom feed.

Day 60 - The Northerns got a gallon of week 3 feed. Hopefully I can harvest NL1 this weekend. She's loaded with frosty goodness. Mostly cloudy but not seeing any Amber yet. BB1 is finally starting to bulk up just a little. She'll probably be more like 11 weeks until she finishes.

Nice mate.

Day 63 - Blueberries we're fed this AM with week 4 grow feed. The Northerns were fed yesterday with week 3 grow feed. Hoping I may be able to harvest NL1 shortly. She finally showed a few amber but there are still a few clear to match. BB2 looks a little ratty because she's just too big to fit in the tiny space she occupies. That's mainly a result of putting more plants than I should in my space.

NL1
IMG_20170630_192447.jpg

BB1
IMG_20170630_192546.jpg

NL2
IMG_20170630_192526.jpg

BB2
IMG_20170630_192610.jpg

Wow that's a full tent! Those NLs are so thick!

Thanks. They are almost all cola, not a lot of lower bud. They aren't real tall either. A nice plant for small space indoor growing.

Back
Top Bottom