Step By Step Blueberry & Northern Lights Autos By Farside

Day 3. Not too much to report. The Northerns are ahead of the Blueberries. The Northern's soil was a bit dryer than the Blueberries so they each got about 10 oz of week 1 feed mix right at the base of the stem.

IMG_20170502_055632.jpg

IMG_20170502_055644.jpg

Awesome dude. Your plants look slightly ahead of mine in the leaf development, even though they seem to be 2 days behind on schedule. Im liking the synchronization we have though haha. I expect to be outperformed though, and I'd have no shame as you are experienced.

But hey yo, what do you temps look like through the day/light cycle? Out of curiosity

Over the last 24 hours, high temp of 81, low of 73. Humidity high 48% low 37%. Humidity is probably a little lower than average since the plants are small and I'm not having to water as much. When everyone is rocking and eating a gallon every 2 days, I'll probably be in the 50-54% humidity range.

Don't get down on yourself. Some people kill it right out of the gate.

Day 4 - Everyone just got 16oz of week one feed poured right at the base of their stem. Trying to get that tap root to go straight to the bottom of the container. They are getting a bit bigger but I'll spare the baby pictures for the day until we get something a bit more exciting.

Day 5 - The Northern's are working on their second set of true leaves. The Blueberries are a day or two behind them.

IMG_20170503_194616.jpg

IMG_20170503_194629.jpg

Wife closed up the closet and temps in the tent rose to 88 degrees. Plants look fine but dried things out a little quicker than expected so I gave everyone 20 oz of week 1 feed.

Theyll be right mate, no stress..

I don't sweat it, just means I have to water more. Plants regularly are subjected to much worse outside than the pampered princesses in our inside tents. It was back down to 81 this morning with the lights still on. If the wife is going to shut it up like that though I may want to turn up the new exhaust fan a bit. It's currently on its lowest setting. If I turn it up to high it will suck the closet door shut if its not open all the way. It's got some real draw!

Posted the pictures earlier when I was in a rush. Didn't have time to write anything. Tempretures got back to normal today. The Northerns were a bit dryer than the Blueberries. They probably could have waited till morning but I most likely have to work 4 hours overtime and wouldn't get home till late, so I gave them 16 oz of Week 1 feed. The next watering will be at Week 2 feed levels.

Day 7 - one week in the books. Noticable growth today. Northern 1 is showing some fingers on her second set of leafs. Blueberry 1's leafs are fattening up. They are starting to get a bit more interesting. I'm dying to be able to touch them and do things to them, ie topping, LST, ponytailing, leaf tucking, etc.

Northern 1
IMG_20170505_212005.jpg

Northern 2

IMG_20170505_212008.jpg

Blueberry 1

IMG_20170505_212012.jpg

Blueberry 2

IMG_20170505_212016.jpg

This looks like a grow to keep an eye on. I'm interested to see how to grow auto's.

Have you grown auto's before?

Day 7 - one week in the books. Noticable growth today. Northern 1 is showing some fingers on her second set of leafs. Blueberry 1's leafs are fattening up. They are starting to get a bit more interesting. I'm dying to be able to touch them and do things to them, ie topping, LST, ponytailing, leaf tucking, etc.

Northern 1
IMG_20170505_212005.jpg

Northern 2

IMG_20170505_212008.jpg

Blueberry 1

IMG_20170505_212012.jpg

Blueberry 2

IMG_20170505_212016.jpg

lookn gud bro ur blueberry are jus alil behind mine mine popped above soil on 420 lol but yea lookn great brotha I'm def subbed in 4 this one to see how it goes have u done blueberry auto b4 cause I topped mine and they both stunted but the first one cud have been cause I did it to late but the second one I did at like 12 or 13 days and it stunted as well so I jus think blueberry auto mite not like getting topped but I am a new to auto growing so it cud jus be my skill on autos isn't up to par lol here is my blueberry 15days above soil

20170506_004100.jpg

20170506_004104.jpg

This looks like a grow to keep an eye on. I'm interested to see how to grow auto's.

Have you grown auto's before?

Yes I have grown autos before but the last couple grows have been photo plants. I was wanting to dip my toes back in the auto pool since now I have a better idea of what I'm doing.

lookn gud bro ur blueberry are jus alil behind mine mine popped above soil on 420 lol but yea lookn great brotha I'm def subbed in 4 this one to see how it goes have u done blueberry auto b4 cause I topped mine and they both stunted but the first one cud have been cause I did it to late but the second one I did at like 12 or 13 days and it stunted as well so I jus think blueberry auto mite not like getting topped but I am a new to auto growing so it cud jus be my skill on autos isn't up to par lol here is my blueberry 15days above soil

I haven't grown the blueberry strain before but they do seem more sluggish on the growth. I've been debating topping them for that reason. I'll see what the next week brings.

I haven't grown the blueberry strain before but they do seem more sluggish on the growth. I've been debating topping them for that reason. I'll see what the next week brings.
Yea im not topping it this time bcuz of tht very reason lol but yea hopefully she will respond better this time with sum leaftucking n lst

Back
Top Bottom