Stihl Logger's Shiney Space Box Full Of Randoms - In Dirt Under CFLs

STIHL LOGGER

Well here we growwww. Not usin the best of the best but just as last grow (which i was unable to document) doin it completely diy with readily available supplies that most anybody can find. im using cfls. quite a few of them and pfft hate to admit it but MG dirt.. i used this before it was a 4 part mix. Balance, hydrate, moisture control and garden and veg. cal mag will be taken care of via epsom salts. i am however using hesi 3 part nutes. black strap molasses and well water.

strains are unknown. could be afghani, sour diesel, headband or alaskan thunder fuck..
germed 20 of these bad chickens in a cup of water for about a day and a half. saw taproot. popped em in solo cups. this process was started on Jan 1st.
currently at about 3 weeks of veg.
1.5 and 2 gal pots were used.
utilizing some cfls.. yup. alot of em. currently running 20 23watt bulbs. 10 6500k, 6 5000k, and 4 2700k. my final number going into veg will be somewhere around 32 or 36.
GR is a 4' x 5' 4'h self made tent.
heat is no issue nor is humidity.

So yea! and awayyy we go! looking forward to insight and input from all of you great people here at 420 mag. :thumb:
IMG_20160114_155954665_HDR.jpg
week1
IMG_20160118_225649923_HDR.jpg
week 2
IMG_20160125_164838081.jpg
the space ship
IMG_20160125_164814628_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160123_191034785_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160125_164943881_HDR.jpg
end of week 3

Gotta sub here, just brought a stihl chainsaw last week,lol..looking good...

Looking good STIHL. I really like the simplicity of your light fixture. Quick and easy and adaptable. Do you have any warm bulbs in there? I'd recommend about 20-25% of them switched out, if you can. Your babies are far enough along they'll benefit from a fuller spectrum. I'm glad you're journaling this run. I'll try to stop in regularly, but I'm busy enough it probably won't be every day. Please don't take that as a slight. I haven't figured out yet how to be everywhere at once and I have over 100 subscriptions. :laughtwo: I'll do my best though.

I'm going to lose Internet any minute now on this stretch of highway. I hope this one gets through. Have a great day. :love:

I like your avatar. Someone here should do a video on how to properly roll a joint. I'm really out of practice (smoked other ways for over 35 years) and roll the most pathetic one imaginable. Some of you guys are expert at it and I'm in awe of that. :laughtwo:

Thanks you guys and welcome! and omg omg omg the queen sue herself has graced my journal!! weeeoooo! i feel like i just won the lotto! and yeah i have 4 2700ks in there now im actually going tonight to add another 150 watts worth of the 2700ks as i plan to flip by the weekend! and welcome KG420! thanks for stoppin by man! you all rock! :welcome::goof::slide::thanks:

Annndddd now for some new upload action! Did some uppin the wattage by way of 6 more 2700k 23w cfls. we br runnin 24 of them bad chickens now.. :woohoo: Did some rearranging.. Topped 16 of 20.. filled up my humidity tray.. so far so good! had a few lookin kinda goofy.. they were over watered.. (forgot to poke holes in 2 of the cups) :oops: oh and lowered the lights.. just a tad.. they now sit 10 inches above everything.. it doesnt quite show in pics because i raise them up when i go in to do work. they are on pvc slides that span the width of the tent so its an almost effortless process. :slide: but anywho... onto the pics! :lot-o-toke:

I like your avatar. Someone here should do a video on how to properly roll a joint. I'm really out of practice (smoked other ways for over 35 years) and roll the most pathetic one imaginable. Some of you guys are expert at it and I'm in awe of that. :laughtwo:

I could roll a mean blunt but my joints are the most pathetic, I'm sure of it.

Thanks for stoppin in brother! they are doin pretty good. really wish i knew what they were tho. lolz. got a bag full of randoms from a friend of mines old time hippie dad. hes never had any bad turtle food! :rofl: A few of the strains ive had before but they were just all tossed in a ziplock... i could possibly have kush and fruity pebbles tossed in this mix too.

Back
Top Bottom