Strawberry Cough? Yes Please! LOS Grown

Does the fact that I'm out of breath catching up all three pages mean I should pay a visit to Grandpa T's cardiologist?

My very very rootbound plants can take two weeks before they no longer look very very rootbound, so don't panic if the SC takes some time as well.

Okay, now I can sit.
Thanks for the good tip. I'm away for a couple of days. I won't see it until late Wednesday. I want to see a big move but I won't freak too much if takes longer.

Thank you SO, for your kind words. It's usually a little freaky trying to grow up here. I'm always wondering about now if the buds will finish. Just takes a lot of perseverance to stay the course, and hope they do. 58 degree nights isn't encouraging! But we have had some really nice grow days. I'm pleased, so far! Cheers

Thank you SO, for your kind words. It's usually a little freaky trying to grow up here. I'm always wondering about now if the buds will finish. Just takes a lot of perseverance to stay the course, and hope they do. 58 degree nights isn't encouraging! But we have had some really nice grow days. I'm pleased, so far! Cheers
I'm here in York for 2 days, it's sunny and hot! Been thinking of your girls.

Must be busy down there. And you must be on vacation, lol. Welcome to the vacation land!

My girls are growing inches a day. They seem to like 80's daytime with high 50's at night. Thanks for thinking about them, lol!! Cheers

Must be busy down there. And you must be on vacation, lol. Welcome to the vacation land!

My girls are growing inches a day. They seem to like 80's daytime with high 50's at night. Thanks for thinking about them, lol!! Cheers
Inches a day. Now thats something. This past week has been good for the growing.
I went in the water in York. Woke me right up! We're back home this afternoon. 2 nights away is enough for me at a time. We hit it on super good days this year. "The way it ought to be."

The ocean up here is COLD! The southern ocean current goes out to sea at Mass Cape. So we don't get any warm water until way later (sometimes), and even then, it's still cold. Glad you had a nice couple days! Cheers

Hey my friend! Always exciting to see you throw up a new journal! :yahoo: page 4 already i had some catching up to do haha.
Hi, I have a cloned Strawberry Cough that's been chugging along
She's got a good shape to her, i can see her being a moster! Strawberry Cough is always a good smoke, i have never grown her before though so i'll be keeping a close eye on her.
I put her in a 15 gallon
:morenutes:That's a huge pot - She's going to explode with growth once those roots start spreading out into the fresh soil.
My goal now is to make a ton of roots in the 10 new gallons of added soil around the sad bound up ball. Then flower the heck out of her!
Going to be a seriously impressive plant if she fills that pot & that tent all to herself! :passitleft:

Just gonna step in and provide another recipe that has worked well for my girls.
I take 5 gallons of Spring Water, put a 4” air stone at the bottom, attached to 3.5psi air pump (aquarium).

Add to water:
Seaweed/Kelp extract (Usually 15ml per gallon) I’ve used both Neptune and Blue Planet
3 Tablespoons non sulphur molasses
8 Tablespoons URB (Optional)

In the straining bag: (Dry ingredients)
2 cups Earthworm castings
3 cups Compost
1/2 cup Bloom/Flower/Rose/Bud blend
1 scoop GW mica
**Mix well in separate container**

E0D62EB0-696F-4414-B43A-1329308EC9EF.jpeg

Suspend the compost bag half way up the bucket, and brew for 12-24 hours. Add another spoon of molasses at 24 hours if you want to run a 36 hour brew. Use within 4 hours.

Some serious grow juice. I have some brewing as I type. Usually after day 2 you’ll get a massive boom!

E013628B-7468-4245-A50C-D2FFFA634DA2.jpeg

Just gonna step in and provide another recipe that has worked well for my girls.
I take 5 gallons of Spring Water, put a 4” air stone at the bottom, attached to 3.5psi air pump (aquarium).

Add to water:
Seaweed/Kelp extract (Usually 15ml per gallon) I’ve used both Neptune and Blue Planet
3 Tablespoons non sulphur molasses
8 Tablespoons URB (Optional)

In the straining bag: (Dry ingredients)
2 cups Earthworm castings
3 cups Compost
1/2 cup Bloom/Flower/Rose/Bud blend
1 scoop GW mica
**Mix well in separate container**

E0D62EB0-696F-4414-B43A-1329308EC9EF.jpeg

Suspend the compost bag half way up the bucket, and brew for 12-24 hours. Add another spoon of molasses at 24 hours if you want to run a 36 hour brew. Use within 4 hours.

Some serious grow juice. I have some brewing as I type. Usually after day 2 you’ll get a massive boom!

E013628B-7468-4245-A50C-D2FFFA634DA2.jpeg
Thanks for sharing AdminCO nice recipe! Curious about the mica. Do you know what it provides to the tea?

I feed every other feed with compost tea, and use a seaweed extract (15ml/gallon) +water only mix for the alternating weeks.

Thanks for sharing AdminCO nice recipe! Curious about the mica. Do you know what it provides to the tea?
I read on the back of Great White and it said...

Soil, Coco and Top Feeding: Apply once per week or every other week at a rate of 1 tsp per 2 gallons of water.

I was toying around with the complexity of the mix, and thought I’d add a scoop in since I have so much of it.

Is your Seaweed/Kelp high in K?
Depending on which I am using... I am currently experimenting with 3 brands.
3667A761-DA4D-42DF-899D-CA7D2DDE17A8.jpeg

This is the newest so I don’t have much feedback besides that it smells horrid. Lol!
ACC49225-7237-4F75-BA84-773C8A74A81A.jpeg

I’ve been using this for the non-compost tea feed and foliage at 10-15ml per gallon. Lovely product.

67B32EFB-3942-4DB4-886F-2B9322DBAE1A.jpeg

I use this in my my compost tea and foliage spray, (if I’m out of the liquid style)

Depending on which I am using... I am currently experimenting with 3 brands.
3667A761-DA4D-42DF-899D-CA7D2DDE17A8.jpeg

This is the newest so I don’t have much feedback besides that it smells horrid. Lol!
ACC49225-7237-4F75-BA84-773C8A74A81A.jpeg

I’ve been using this for the non-compost tea feed and foliage at 10-15ml per gallon. Lovely product.

67B32EFB-3942-4DB4-886F-2B9322DBAE1A.jpeg

I use this in my my compost tea and foliage spray, (if I’m out of the liquid style)

The Indian River is 2-3-1, and the other 2 are rich in K.

Back
Top Bottom