Sukafr33's Third Indoor Soil Grow

I would recommend against mixing the two together, as technaflora is mainly a synthetic company. in fact if you look at their MSDS report on their site it states that the B.C group is unstable with organics...
Technaflora only has 4 products that are OMRI certified; All Natural Organic Fertilizer Thrive Alive B-1™ (Green), B. Seaweed, Organic Sugar Daddy, and Soluble Seaweed Extract.

if your ever curious if something is organic you can go to the OMRI website and search for it

synthetics are strange in that way..... they can react differently between companies too.

I agree 100% with Shaggie on this, and perhaps I misunderstood the question. I was suggesting it was OK to mix the fish emulsion with the TigerBloom, which I believe is organic and not synthetic like the TechnaFlora. I've become a big fan of NOT mixing synthetics with organics! :)

Dude, you're doing fine, just worrying too much, just like ME! LOL! nd just for the record, I'm a chick, an older chick, and I've got a WIFE of my own, if you understand what I'm saying....I'm like Ellen, Rosie, Melissa Etherige- a gay chick! lol! Anyways, it shouldn't matter to you, and I hope it doesn't..cuz I'm just here for the cannabis and helping others...It's just that you might catch me referring to MY wife once in a while, since she helps me so much, because I have had so much surgery in the last few years, had my back done- 2 discs removed and 3 levels of vertebrea fused together, my L knee just got replaced, and I have RA, osteo-arthritis, and a few other problems I don't wanna go into here...but it has REALLY limited my mobility, and I can be stuck in bed for a week or more at a time...
Anyways, I'm just here to help, be a friend, and show other's how I'm growing mine, and getting help from them as well....
I love it here, and I'm glad to help you bro, any day, if I can....

And your plants are doing very nicely now...They look great, seem to be recovering just fine. I just have to ask you this bro, and I mean NO disrespect , especially if I missed this already, but...is there ANY way you can get those plants into bigger pots? You don't have to buy them....I get great 3 and 5 gallon soft plastic pots from the grocery store's floral section! They use them for the flower bouquets to sit in in large groups of all the same...so they change the flowers out and throw away the plastic buckets, PLUS! I just ASKED if I could BUY some, AND the plastic trays they have to sit on when you put drain holes in the bottom to let the water drain out....The store sold the stuff to me at like .50 a pot and .20 a tray! It PAYS to just ASK sometimes! Plus, you can use lots of other things for planter pots, like we use "buckets", industrial style buckets, 2, 3, and even 5 gal buckets, that my wife got from the grocery store where she works, in the bakery specifically, because they get their cake icing in large amounts in those buckets, and they make GREAT planters, and even storage containers, too.
Just trying to pass on some more knowledge of mine to you to help ya bro....
:goodluck:
Much love!:love:

yes fish Emulsion is organic :thumb:
alot of organics use a combo of that kelp, sea bird and bat guano, worm castings, dolomite lime, they can all come in different strengths too... you can get one Bat Guano that is high in N and one that is high in P, same with the sea bird, and fish emulsions.
just depends on where it was collected.

Dude, you're doing fine, just worrying too much, just like ME! LOL! nd just for the record, I'm a chick, an older chick, and I've got a WIFE of my own, if you understand what I'm saying....I'm like Ellen, Rosie, Melissa Etherige- a gay chick! lol! Anyways, it shouldn't matter to you, and I hope it doesn't..cuz I'm just here for the cannabis and helping others...It's just that you might catch me referring to MY wife once in a while, since she helps me so much, because I have had so much surgery in the last few years, had my back done- 2 discs removed and 3 levels of vertebrea fused together, my L knee just got replaced, and I have RA, osteo-arthritis, and a few other problems I don't wanna go into here...but it has REALLY limited my mobility, and I can be stuck in bed for a week or more at a time...
Anyways, I'm just here to help, be a friend, and show other's how I'm growing mine, and getting help from them as well....

And your plants are doing very nicely now...They look great, seem to be recovering just fine. I just have to ask you this bro, and I mean NO disrespect , especially if I missed this already, but...is there ANY way you can get those plants into bigger pots? You don't have to buy them....I get great 3 and 5 gallon soft plastic pots from the grocery store's floral section! They use them for the flower bouquets to sit in in large groups of all the same...so they change the flowers out and throw away the plastic buckets, PLUS! I just ASKED if I could BUY some, AND the plastic trays they have to sit on when you put drain holes in the bottom to let the water drain out....The store sold the stuff to me at like .50 a pot and .20 a tray! It PAYS to just ASK sometimes! Plus, you can use lots of other things for planter pots, like we use "buckets", industrial style buckets, 2, 3, and even 5 gal buckets, that my wife got from the grocery store where she works, in the bakery specifically, because they get their cake icing in large amounts in those buckets, and they make GREAT planters, and even storage containers, too.

:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: Oh no!! A gay chic!!? :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
Lol, kidding RV, I'm a gay chic too, just stuck in a mans body! :rofl::rofl::rofl: I love women too, so I cant blame ya!:yahoo:
But seriously, RV, that was a bit unnecessary, no one here will typically care about things like that. It's all about the cannabis here....

Well I guess it's just cuz he called me dude like 5 times, and I know some other's on here know my situation...just trying to clear it up, so there's no misunderstandings...Sorry!:sorry:
Won't bother with that stuff again then, it's officially in the past, okay? OKAY! :thumb:

Well I guess it's just cuz he called me dude like 5 times, and I know some other's on here know my situation...just trying to clear it up, so there's no misunderstandings...Sorry!:sorry:
Won't bother with that stuff again then, it's officially in the past, okay? OKAY! :thumb:

Lol, sorry RV, I didnt realize he'd called you dude. Guess in a community full of so many stoners, I've gotten used to the word! Dont even notice it anymore! I try to mak a point of going by people's profiles to see if they've listed their sex, so I dont make that mistake. Ya know what I mean bro, er uh, sis?:laughtwo:
Just messin, see ya around!!

No problem! I was just trying to clarify it a little bit, cuz people DO catch on to your pronouns eventually, and he'd have caught me talking about being a mom and then hear me later talk about my WIFE, and people HAVE asked me if I had meant it the other way, and I say, NO, I meant WIFE, so I was just trying to get it just outta the way real quick, that's all. I'm the tomboy, always have been... lol! so I'm totally cool with it...my best buddy calls me dude and I call her dude, cuz we're best friends, work on the cars and motorcycles, dress like boys, don't wear make up, fix stuff around the house, etc...you get it..so YOU can call me bro! lol, and everyone else can call me dude, chica, girl, lady, RV, RVG, whatever...! And nice to meet YOU, dude?, girlie? uh, sister? bro? bra? chica? friend! Okay, friend, until next time, take care.!Oh yeah! I'm a grandma, too lol! but PLEASE! don't call me "gramma"! lol :rofl::blushsmile::rollingeyes::whoa:
:focus:SO! now that THAT'S outta the way...................:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yummy::peace::love:
Much love to you Quixilvir, and to everyone else!
Lol, sorry RV, I didnt realize he'd called you dude. Guess in a community full of so many stoners, I've gotten used to the word! Dont even notice it anymore! I try to mak a point of going by people's profiles to see if they've listed their sex, so I dont make that mistake. Ya know what I mean bro, er uh, sis?:laughtwo:
Just messin, see ya around!!

lol its no problem with me, lol i love gay chicks, i ride in what you would call medical transportation where they come and pick me up everyday to go to the dr.s and shes a 6'3 big black chick thats gay, and shes funny as shit, i dont have nothin against nobody, doesn't matter to me what you are, just aslong as you dont bother me were cool, and plus i appreciate all the help you give me and even the conversations, your ok in my book!!! :thumb: i enjoy you company!!! and you know what, before i got on here i was thinkin about what pots am i gonna transfer them into, because i know as soon as i transfer them, they are gonna grow like crazy!!! so i gotta figure out how im gonna fit them in there, because im gonna use the same pots that i used last time and i can only fit 4 of them in the cab, so i dont know what im gonna do, i might just have to pic my 4 best plants and run with it, maybe try to hide 2 of them outside somewhere, which is gonna be hard to do, so im gonna have to figure somethin out, and the one that has 2 in the same pot is the best one i have really, they are growin eaven side by side, im suprised that one of them hasn't over grown the other one..but yea thanks again for stickin around and givin me the help, i appreciate it, thanks.. :thanks:

yes fish Emulsion is organic :thumb:
alot of organics use a combo of that kelp, sea bird and bat guano, worm castings, dolomite lime, they can all come in different strengths too... you can get one Bat Guano that is high in N and one that is high in P, same with the sea bird, and fish emulsions.
just depends on where it was collected.

well see this stuff has all that stuff in it, i think i tried to use it once before not really knowing anything about growing like i kinda do now lol, and if i can remember correct i think it burned the plant up.. i'll just keep with the collection for down the road, also got that $20 bottle of tiger bloom that im not gonna really be able to use so i guess i'll do the same with that, which sucks cause i really wanted to give it a try, but ohwell..

Okay bro! There it is! And I really DON'T mind if you DID call me bro...I just didn't want any misunderstandings, which is the only reason I brought it up, to clear it up, and get it over with, now it's done, we know who we all are, and I was hoping you'd all be cool with me about it...like it's no big deal, like really it's NOTHING, right?

Okay? Cool! So..... I think that's a great idea, to try to use as many of your plants as you can in your tent/ cabinet/ area......It's too bad you don't have a few of those "earthboxes"..Is that what they are called? I can't remember the right name, but it is like a big, long, deep, window-box-kinda thing.....and I've seen others that are square, and deep.....always, the bigger the better, I mean, as much as you can possibly have is always best.....Then if you had them all in those, or 3 in one, 3 in another, and then put a SOG set-up over them, then you'll get something, something really great, outta all the plants if you can do it that way....

It's just a thought, and if you just can't figure out how to get all 6 in there, if you think there is no possible way, then you can do the same thing with the 4....or what ever else you have planned for them....but they are looking fine! Good job my friend! They look healthy and happy....remember- the less we mess with them, the better off they are! It's hard not to touch them, I know....but they do so much better when we keep our hands off. It's true when they say, to check and see if they need watering, pick up your pot, and check the weight...if it's really light- then give it a feeding....or just some water, ph'd to 6.0 to 6.5.......that's about every other day, maybe every day if it's really hot, dry, or windy ( fan blowing over the plant all day will dry it out pronto!) so I check them that way....But always get them into the biggest pots available for your needs as soon as you possibly can....that's the best way for them to stay healthy, and to grow big, and healthy, and fast! And give you a big yield, too!

Let me know if I can ever help, bro! PEACE! :peace::welldone::morenutes::goodluck:

right on, bro! I'm glad I could help ya! I can't WAIT to see what you end up doing!!! I think MOST of us on here are poor folks....ya know? I mean, I know some peeps ARE plenty rich....but I think a lot of us really are POOR! LOL! I mean, if ya think about it, who better to figure out how to do stuff than someone who HAS to get it done, but doesn't have a HUGE budget, heck, sometimes there's NO budget! lol! Anyways, you can do a SOG ( A Sea Of Green) really easy, with some 2"x2"'s cut to size to make a small frame to go over the plants, then drill smaller pilot holes for the screws to get started easily....but they only go in about 1/2 way, so you have half the screw sticking up for you to run your string or floral wire...whatever you were going to use to go over the framework and around those screws, so that they make a pattern of squares that are about 4" in diameter....There are instructions on here, from other growers that specialize in that type of growing only...and I've found that there's quite a few videos on YouTube too that show you different ways to make SOG frames and stuff...it's just an idea.....I'm just doing a soil grow myself this time around, and just going to trim her with a little LST training, if necessary. I'd LOVE to do a SOG sometime, myself! I've SEEN the results people are getting with that thing....apparently you can get much more yield out of those things...well, that's what I've read...
Hey, just let me know if I can ever help ya bro!
I'll be chopping my girl, Xena within about a week or so....She has about 60-75% milky trichs all over, on average, and she has about a total of 40- 50% amber trichs within the milky ones! The rest is clear trichs, that's about 25-35% or more still, and I just think that's a tiny bit too much....Also, she still has a few buds that have a few yellow/white "hairs" or "pistils" I guess is maybe the right word? The yellow hairs that are in the middle of the flowers, you know? They are usually white or yellow, but one dude recently on here had a pic that he uploaded that had PINK trichs on some of his buds! It was AWESOME!!!! I wish I could remember who had that one! It was gorgeous! Anyways man, your girls look good, and they will be some gorgeous ladies in a month or 2 when they grow up! I can't WAIT!!! Let me know if I can ever help you, in any way I can, I'll be here for ya bro, just like with all my other buddies on here...

Take care bro, and feel free to ask me and most any of us out here in 420-land, anything, and we will help you if we possibly can!

Much love to ya bro. :love:

is it possible to re-use soil?? i never got rid of the soil out of the last pots from the males, so i went out there and got 80% of the roots out of the soil, let me know what you guys think??

is it possible to re-use soil?? i never got rid of the soil out of the last pots from the males, so i went out there and got 80% of the roots out of the soil, let me know what you guys think??

It is possible. You have to weigh the benefit of the cost savings up front vs. the potential risk of failure due to pests or disease. The last time I used soil it was FFOF and I think it was $35 for the bag. Personally I would spend the money to have a few less variables to think about during the grow.

trust me if i had the money i would of already had it but rite now moneys limited so i gotta do somethin else, i have about a 1/4 bag left so im gonna try and do somethin, but i know im not gonna have enough, i found 6 pots that fit perfectly in the cab, but my only problem is the damn soil..

trust me if i had the money i would of already had it but rite now moneys limited so i gotta do somethin else, i have about a 1/4 bag left so im gonna try and do somethin, but i know im not gonna have enough, i found 6 pots that fit perfectly in the cab, but my only problem is the damn soil..

I can relate to that. Is it possible to start out in small pots or cups and then transplant in a few weeks when you have the funds?

Back
Top Bottom