Sun Valley 2017 SSH x Cataract Kush - Full Organic

# envious, Bro since I
Started growing your Journals have been nothing but inspirational. I wish I could just digest everything you have upstairs in a minute but I can't so the next best thing is to hound you non stop lol. Dude I hope you had a wicked trip and came back with all you wanted and more . .

Have a look what I got going last night after work

420-magazine-mobile497343277.jpg

To drain the Pee/Tea.
420-magazine-mobile447872459.jpg

Yes, it's a worm farm. Grabbed 1000 Red wrigglers so I'm hoping for great success.

Obviously I'm showing you in case you have any comments on improvements and different ideas.
I've noted you have 2, one green and one orange for different stages so I'll be looking at that in a while.

Cheers Bro and once again, good stuff only coming from these journals .

# envious, Bro since I
Started growing your Journals have been nothing but inspirational. I wish I could just digest everything you have upstairs in a minute but I can't so the next best thing is to hound you non stop lol. Dude I hope you had a wicked trip and came back with all you wanted and more . .

Have a look what I got going last night after work

420-magazine-mobile497343277.jpg

To drain the Pee/Tea.
420-magazine-mobile447872459.jpg

Yes, it's a worm farm. Grabbed 1000 Red wrigglers so I'm hoping for great success.

Obviously I'm showing you in case you have any comments on improvements and different ideas.
I've noted you have 2, one green and one orange for different stages so I'll be looking at that in a while.

Cheers Bro and once again, good stuff only coming from these journals .

Looks good bro you won't regret it. Improvement would be a tote tje same size with holes drilled in the bottom. Put the worms in that tote then drop it in the drain tote with the tap. It will fill up pretty quick with 1000 worms

The wooden frame has a stainless steel mesh at the bottom to sift off the casting and tea. The meshing is just small enough to let to let the worms travel between the two levels. The photo doesn't really give justice to the size but the plastic container is a meter long x 400 to 500mm wide.

Got some new adventures in the post yesterday .. Big shout out to the WA Fam for the opportunity and trust. Original Landrace from Pai Thailand as well as Blue Dream ( Santa Cruz cut ) x Thai, Lemon Cake x Thai, and Forum cut x Thai. (He's trying to convince me of cookies hahaha) So I'm starting with the Thai Cookies hahaha. Blue dream x will be a summer run
Excited as a kid on Xmas
20170722_172427.jpg
20170722_172255.jpg

Depends what strains you are running and how the weather is out your side at that time. You will want to wait for the last cold front in spring or start in a greenhouse beginning of spring.

Thanks, I'm just using random bag seed right now to practice. I'm a new grower and don't want to spend a bunch of money on seeds I will most likely mess up or grow badly. Also setup an indoor grow which is chugging along, really enjoying the whole process and want to grow even more so keen for some outdoor grows.

Well super pissed .. The joys of living on a plot .. rats .. Bastard rats. Borke in the tent and killed 4 Shiva Cookies! Whole day I've just been been in a mood. Replaced the 4 with 4 Thai x Lemon Cake to make up the space in the beds for flower.
So anyway the updates for the day are ..

Copped this stuff to start using in new soil mixes and for general pests.
20170801_140902.jpg

New worm farms started and slowly growing the worm count.
1501596778493-2129517612.jpg

Picked up some Lucerne pellets which I put through a nut blender and make a nice fine meal. Also picked up some red sorghum for sst as well as to cook and compost. Cooked up for an hiur at 60 degree celcius then chucked into my micro composting bins with some old yogurt .. mixed up a bit and covered up .. its great for mycelium growth and in a few days will have beneficial fungal growth in your compost.

15015966045101560221357.jpg

15015966661041260586398.jpg

Got another pond pump circulating and aerating my water in greenhouse. Really need way bugger res but they are all used up
20170731_075004.jpg

Here are the poor Shiva Cookies
20170801_080708.jpg

Rest of things doing good. Flowering full on! Zero bottle nutrients
20170731_074840.jpg
20170731_074831.jpg

Micro composting .. well I don't know if it's a term for something else but I call it micro composting. All layers are different mixes of things. The bottom tote is my fish compost. 20kg passed sell bybdate fish from fishery, lucerne tops, wood shavings, molasses, apple cider vinegar, rabbit poop and alpaca poop and a small handful peat and red sand.
Middle is 10kg fish, lucerne, wood shavings, molasses, apple cider vinegar, all the males lol, potatoes, bananas, pumpkin skins, papaya skins, tomatoes some peat and red sand, rotten yogurt, Bonemeal and some.of the composted bottom bin.
Top bin is same as middle just all greens over colors.
20170801_163119.jpg

This is after a few days of mixing some.cooked up barley with old yogurt and added to the mix. Once it's spread well I will mix it in and start again

20170801_163042.jpg
20170801_162950.jpg

Hope every one is well and growing

Back
Top Bottom