Sun Valley 2017 SSH x Cataract Kush - Full Organic

Bruh they came in the tent. Chewed through the air vents. The pic is in the greenhouse.. they get daytime outside there then come in now actually lol. But fuck these rats.. In my fucking house the cunts.. so yeah put down poison. These fucks are wise to the traps.. even have a trap door trap lmao. They know. Bro even my dogs don't wanna come near me today hahaha fucking mad. But hey is what it is .. but the wars on now. Lol

Yeah i put down plates with poison on the beds in greenhouse and on top of the tent and behind it. I should get the pellet gun out tonight
I can lend you my 2 jack russells, they HATE them rat bastards & LOVE catching them... we live opposite an empty field, and my brother's out 3 nights a week with his bb gun shooting rats out of the popo tree...
(Vindictive little fu**ers eat poison, then come die in the ceiling, stinking up the house for MONTHS. Assh***s)

I have a jack Russel for this reason and it's a useless fucker. Just barks and makes a noise lol
Let me guess: the little mampara spend his days chasing boggerol in the garden, then rolls around in something, snoozes a) on the exact spot where you're busy working or b) on/inside your bed where he's NOT SUPPOSED TO BE. And then you're the evil one when you 1) chase him off 2) give him a bath 3) don't give enough attention RIGHT NOW. It's like having a 3 year old. Mine live for eating my tiny little weed babies.

Fucking hate to catch you and Pat in a dark corner and really pissed off. Some really nasty ideas going around, composting rats hahaha. Dude those rats are lucky fuckers, if I were them I would be back for a few more bites at least

Valley adventure rocking on
Just gonna drop pics.. funny looking fat leaf NYC bout to get a transplant and blow up in some super duper living soil. Other things ticking on.. haven't taken clones yet. So far identified one fem Loco and 2 males. Maybe one Cuvee fem .. it sure yet ..Will have a look again with magnifier in morn. So many clones to take i have got to make more space so this weekend is clone weekend.
20170807_172920.jpg
20170807_173013.jpg
20170810_170445.jpg
20170810_170500.jpg
20170807_173302.jpg
20170807_173241.jpg
20170807_173241.jpg
20170810_170437.jpg
20170810_170547.jpg

Back
Top Bottom