Surfinstoned's 720Watt LED - God's Gift - Hydro Grow

Re: 5’ x 7’ x 13’ Room - 12 God's Gift - Hydro - 400W MH - 600W HPS

Great lookin plants surfinstoned and props on the grow room to clean good lookin setup :):peace:

Re: 5’ x 7’ x 13’ Room - 12 God's Gift - Hydro - 400W MH - 600W HPS

Nice Quality build on the mover!

Re: 5' x 7' x 13' Room - 12 God's Gift - Hydro - 400W MH - 600W HPS

I like the idea of a mover on the LEDs. I had one on my 1st grow until I had another LED to make up the coverage. You don't really need to move them to much, just a few inches to spread out the spectrum a bit.

The girls are looking very nice, and another great job on fabricating and carpentry.

Thanks for the compliment! I'm looking forward to following your new grow!

Re: Surfinstoned's 720watt LED, god's gift, hydro grow.

Great lookin plants surfinstoned and props on the grow room to clean good lookin setup :):peace:

Enjoyed reading your thread. Nice setup and mad DIY skills :) Can't wait to see the end result.
Thanks and welcome to the grow Papatater and DutchDude!!
Awesome new LED setup! You'll get great results with those. I'll be getting one in the near future. So each tent has 300w. Great work!

Thanks HighDive! The ladies are loving the new lights so far! Your grow both look great!

Nice Quality build on the mover!
Thanks GrowGSL!!!

Hi surfinstoned,
Nice looking setup you've created there, did you construct it yourself or with some help? Hope those LEDS hammer for you and the plants love them.

C

Subbed and glad I found this, just ordered 2 as well. (360s)

Gluck!

Welcome to the grow! Glad you could make it. Did you order them from advanced LED? Have you started a journal yet, or do you plan to? I would love to follow your grow to see how they perform for you .Unfortunately I did not have these during my veg stage I was using a 400mh. So I would love to see a grow from the start with those lights!!
:roorrip:

Hi surfinstoned,
Nice looking setup you've created there, did you construct it yourself or with some help? Hope those LEDS hammer for you and the plants love them.

C

Thank you for the props and welcome to the grow! I built the room myself with some help from my boyfriend it was pretty cheap to make i was really surprised. (gotta love home depot) I think the girls are really gonna put out for these lights!!!:yahoo:

Welcome to the grow! Glad you could make it. Did you order them from advanced LED? Have you started a journal yet, or do you plan to? I would love to follow your grow to see how they perform for you .Unfortunately I did not have these during my veg stage I was using a 400mh. So I would love to see a grow from the start with those lights!!
:roorrip:

Hey whats up Surfin,

I ordered them (yes from advanced) a week ago and they havent shipped yet. I veg under t-5's and probably will continue for a bit ( would like a panel for veg but you know what the 360s just set me back and need one more 360 to complete the 4x8). thinking about going with some movers as well.

Praying I made the right choice here ! almost went with the old sponsor but his salesmenship or lack of it kept me from pulling the trigger ( was going to buy 3 290s and the guy couldnt bother responding before 3 days each time i emailed him including an email saying i was ready to pull the trigger).

Peace!

Hey whats up Surfin,

I ordered them (yes from advanced) a week ago and they havent shipped yet. I veg under t-5's and probably will continue for a bit ( would like a panel for veg but you know what the 360s just set me back and need one more 360 to complete the 4x8). thinking about going with some movers as well.

Praying I made the right choice here ! almost went with the old sponsor but his salesmenship or lack of it kept me from pulling the trigger ( was going to buy 3 290s and the guy couldnt bother responding before 3 days each time i emailed him including an email saying i was ready to pull the trigger).

Peace!

Hey Vapor,
Yes I do know what they set you back my friend. Kyle from advanced told me that with 2 360's that should cover a core footprint of 4x8, do you not think that's the case? I have to admit I don't know if they would cover that without a light mover, I'm concerned because on my next grow I want to move up to 18 plants instead of 12 hopefully 2 lights on a mover will cover that. I think you made a great choice in my opinion, so far my girls love the new lights! Were you planning on doing a grow journal?

Hey Vapor,
Yes I do know what they set you back my friend. Kyle from advanced told me that with 2 360's that should cover a core footprint of 4x8, do you not think that's the case? I have to admit I don't know if they would cover that without a light mover, I'm concerned because on my next grow I want to move up to 18 plants instead of 12 hopefully 2 lights on a mover will cover that. I think you made a great choice in my opinion, so far my girls love the new lights! Were you planning on doing a grow journal?

I really have nothing to go on as far as the foot print goes other than what the site says. A mover would probably do the trick, a 3rd should most definitely do the trick in there, I have my doubts on 2 covering a 4x8 without some movement but wtf do i know, havent got my hands on em yet.

Hadnt thought about a journal but ill definitely keep you posted on my progress one way or another. I only do a few per side but veg long and fim the crap out of them and scrog. Hopefully that will work well under the led's.

looking forward to getting that email saying your order has shipped.Kyle said this past friday or this monday so hopefully hes a man of his word...

Re: Surfinstoned's 720watt LED, god's gift, hydro grow

No more going to fill up 5 gallon jugs anymore at the water store!!!!!!!!!!!! More money and time saved!!!(hoa picks up the water bill haha) So I filled up 30 gallons of R/O water, and it's pretty much the same as the water I get for .30 cents a gallon. The PH was @ 7.5 and the PPM's were @ 19 which is great. It took 1 hour 17 minutes to fill up a 5 gallon jug, overall im pleased with the unit! I'm sorry for the next two pictures but I just had to show you a poster I got at spencers! Sorry about the pictures looking curved I was using a fisheye lens.

DSC045101.JPG

DSC04466.JPG

DSC04465.JPG

Grow Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its day 21 into the flower period and the girls are looking great so far.

The vertical growth has slowed to about an inch every 2 days or so, (they are all right around 19-21 inches tall) but the buds look like they are coming along. I have decided not to put a net up for my first crop, I will wait and deal with heavy bud issues as they develop. PH is steady at 5.9 and the PPM strength is now around 1200, and being flooded 8 times a day when lights are on.

DSC04472.JPG

DSC044731.JPG

DSC044741.JPG

DSC044751.JPG

DSC04478.JPG

DSC04479.JPG

DSC044801.JPG

DSC04483.JPG

DSC04484.JPG

DSC04485.JPG

DSC04486.JPG

DSC04488.JPG

DSC04487.JPG

DSC04489.JPG

DSC04490.JPG

DSC04491.JPG

DSC044932.JPG

Normal Light LED's off

DSC044941.JPG

DSC04495.JPG

DSC044962.JPG

DSC044971.JPG

DSC044981.JPG

DSC044991.JPG

DSC045051.JPG

DSC045041.JPG

DSC045061.JPG

DSC045072.JPG

Surfin looking great!!!:high-five::high-five: Those LED's are working good for the flowering. Question? I am growing some gods gift in hydro right now and I cannot nail down the PPMs it likes for veg state, seems very finicky. What PPM's were you running for the VEG stage, it seemed to work great for you. Everything was going pretty good for the first week or two but when I upped the solution it did not like it at all so I dropped back down but it doesnt seem to like that either, so i put it in the middle and gave ppms at 450 now but I usually have the PPMS up around 600 and this stage of growth, I cant figure this plant out. Anyways looking good keep up the good work.:bravo::bravo:

Surfin,
Looks awesome! Are you sure this is your first grow? An R/O system is on my list of things to buy/install, I am tired of running to the water store to fill up every few days. I have thought of using filtered tap water but the water here is almost 400ppm, lots of Ca in there.

@Vaporeyes,
Form my experience with a few LED companies, Advanced has the best customer service. You'll love those lights when you get them in your area. I trust Kyle's input, if he says that 2 of the 360s will cover a 4x8 then they should do the trick, otherwise he would just say you need three so he could sell an extra light. Also the closer you have the lights to the canopy, the smaller your core is. Keep them 18-24 inches above the canopy and you'll be fine. 12 inches or closer will bleach your buds, they will be pure white on top.

I think that this journal should have a 5-star rating. For a first time grower to be doing this well, designing and building the space herself and maintaining a well written and informative journal. All of that in itself would be difficult, for her to do it all on a first effort definitely deserves *****. So if you haven't voted yet, go to the top of the page and "rate this thread"

:bravo:

Re: Surfinstoned’s 720watt LED, god’s gift, hydro grow

Well said stevehman plants are looking great surfinstoned keep up the good work:Namaste::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom