Sweet Leaf's First Grow: WW Auto

The pots still felt a little heavy, not as light as they were before watering. Maybe i didn't add enough perlite to the ffof, and my drainage is poor.
It would show in the plants and it's not. The plant is young still so it won't be drinking that much. If it's getting lighter than it's doing what it needs to do :thumb:

The hardest part is being patient. I remember my first grow and I was the same. I always wanted to make sure they were doing good and always wanted to water. It's a lot easier now that I understand what cannabis wants when growing and by your second grow you'll be taking a lot of this new knowledge on yourself.

Good morning all!! My lady on the left is starting to look thirsty and not sure about the girl on the right, tips still have a little curl. Pots still aren’t as light as the were before watering. Maybe give them another day?

Attachments

• 60971153-FB52-449A-A4AC-ED88D245622E.jpeg
    60971153-FB52-449A-A4AC-ED88D245622E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • F71185DF-8395-4F8F-817A-DEA4B10DD96B.jpeg
    F71185DF-8395-4F8F-817A-DEA4B10DD96B.jpeg
    1,019.9 KB · Views: 41
Pots still aren’t as light as the were before watering. Maybe give them another day?
Yup, I would. They'll look limp if that's a correct way of explaining it when they are under watered or thirsty.
The clawing tips could be an excess of N on the one plant so she may be a lighter feeder. It's something to keep an eye on moving forward.

The plant on the left looks a little lighter in green compared to her partner on the right. The next time you feed increase the amount for the one on the left to 2.5g/gal and keep the one on the right at 2g/gallon. I would think by tomorrow she'll need some food.

The plant on the left looks a little lighter in green compared to her partner on the right. The next time you feed increase the amount for the one on the left to 2.5g/gal and keep the one on the right at 2g/gallon. I would think by tomorrow she'll need some food.
Ok great i will do that. I was reading and did come a ross the Nitrogen thing. Glad you mentioned it, i was on the right track.

Back
Top Bottom