SweetLeef's Back & Organic

Hey guys,

I just spent another week in Mexico! Which means in the new year I will have some new saliva genetics to play with!

I just woke up in the middle of the night my time, cause I'm still on Island time. Once the lights come on I will snap some pictures for an update.

Hope all is well in your tent.

Everything is running smoothly in the SweetLeef world.

I just spent the last week in Mexico and had my nephew hold down the fort. He did a wonderful job and all the ladies look super happy. They might like him better :)

I didn't get to snap as many pictures as I wanted, but I wanted to get something up.

Here is a quick look at my overstuffed veg tent
KIMG0356.jpg
KIMG0357.jpg

Everything is looking great in there, but there's not much room for anything. I will be cutting some clones in the next couple of days though to make sure I have things ready once my flowers finish up.

Speaking of flowers, I can't tell you how much fun it is to leave your flowering ladies for a week and come home to buds forming.
KIMG0358.jpg
KIMG0359.jpg
KIMG0360.jpg
KIMG0361.jpg
KIMG0362.jpg
KIMG0363.jpg
KIMG0364.jpg
KIMG0365.jpg
KIMG0368.jpg

Things are moving right along. I wish i had more lights though :)

Hope all is well in your tent. I will hopefully make the rounds later tonight.

Subbed! My first subscription after so long. MMM. Clicky goodness!

Looks beautiful in the room. I want a larger tent like that sometime soon so I can go in and hang out with my garden vs always sticking my head in from the outside.

Congrats on the Oregon law change! Life is so much better up here now in AK since our change. Just gotta love it.

Dr. BOB, where the hell you been????

Alternate universe man! Where I could just walk into a store and order up whatever I wanted. Just plain wacky. Must have been a dream!

Oh wait, no I was in Washington and when I got back to AK the same had happened here and it was time to get growing! A dream has become reality.

And now I have to learn this SWICK stuff! Just look at those pics, I am slipping, time to step up.

Alternate universe man! Where I could just walk into a store and order up whatever I wanted. Just plain wacky. Must have been a dream!

Oh wait, no I was in Washington and when I got back to AK the same had happened here and it was time to get growing! A dream has become reality.

And now I have to learn this SWICK stuff! Just look at those pics, I am slipping, time to step up.

I have too many plants to do a SWICK. At least for now.

Looks Great Brotha :thumb:

Thanks Chronic Happy almost Weednesday :high-five:

Just stopping in to keep the journal alive.

I'll update with pics very soon.

We are in the home stretch. Just 2-3 weeks I think.

The Harlesin will be done before that time. I think she may come down tonight. I might be too tired to start that project....But I want to move some of the blue dreams closer to the light..... I'll keep you posted.

I'm really excited to get this harvest harvested and the GIANT Burmese Kushes moved over to flower.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Glad you checked back in :)

How did your seed project with magic go?

Thanks for reminding me :high-five:

Seems to have turned out really well. Thanks for reminding me :)

We wound up getting somewhere in the neighborhood of 340 HarleSin seeds. And for ShitznGigglez we decided to go a head and pollinate a branch of the Harlequin we had rolling in there and we would up with 50-60 I think.

Not a bad haul at all.

We've got some Burmese Kush that should be finished up in a couple of weeks.

I am getting some GSC and S.A.G.E and maybe the Electric Dog Shit ready. We're gong to bust multiple seed projects from here on out. I've got a bunch of genetic's I want to get us through.

Thanks for reminding me :high-five:

Seems to have turned out really well. Thanks for reminding me :)

We wound up getting somewhere in the neighborhood of 340 HarleSin seeds. And for ShitznGigglez we decided to go a head and pollinate a branch of the Harlequin we had rolling in there and we would up with 50-60 I think.

Not a bad haul at all.

We've got some Burmese Kush that should be finished up in a couple of weeks.

I am getting some GSC and S.A.G.E and maybe the Electric Dog Shit ready. We're gong to bust multiple seed projects from here on out. I've got a bunch of genetic's I want to get us through.

Thanks for the explanation.

I was being a little self serving when I asked about the Harlesin seeds. I'm pleased for you that your seed breeding went so well, but I also fantasize about getting my hands on 3-5 Harlesin seeds.

Every man has his fantasizies. I hope you don't feel cheap and used now :rofl:

Radogast dreams of CBD seedlings - aaaaah :yummy:

Thanks for the explanation.

I was being a little self serving when I asked about the Harlesin seeds. I'm pleased for you that your seed breeding went so well, but I also fantasize about getting my hands on 3-5 Harlesin seeds.

Every man has his fantasizies. I hope you don't feel cheap and used now :rofl:

Radogast dreams of CBD seedlings - aaaaah :yummy:

Isn't feeling cheap and used the main goal? Maybe that was in my 20's :laughtwo:

Santa Clause works in mysterious ways, bro. Tis' the season and all that. ;)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom