I did a bit of reading to find out what DMSO was and it is a sulfur concoction that could cause reactions in people allergic to Sulfur if taken internally. I would not use it topically, either, since there is some debate as to its safety for some individuals.

PS: I may have misinterpreted what I read, so please, do the research before adding it to your salves or take orally.

It's been a tricky one for those of us in the field to get a handle on, eh? I don't think I'll be playing with it myself. It's too unpredictable for my taste.

sorry sue what does that go into a pill, sorry just saw recipes looks neat

The capsules were fresh harvest oil Joe. They're made with CBD Critical Cure and form the baseline for my daughter's regimen. The jars in the oven were trim and oil for topical use, as is the oil I'm making in the MB2

The capsules were fresh harvest oil Joe. They're made with CBD Critical Cure and form the baseline for my daughter's regimen. The jars in the oven were trim and oil for topical use, as is the oil I'm making in the MB2

So you can just add it to whatever your eating sue the trim and oil topical use?

Also I know it better to use a cbd 1/1 or balanced ratio strain for the medicinal side but would it work with say OG Kush. Or something ? Since OG Kush. Is known to have great medical perks to its ancestors .

Sorry. I am going to explore more options this year at 420 . Educate myself more I guess one would say .

Thanks for your journals sue . They are very uplifting .

So you can just add it to whatever your eating sue the trim and oil topical use?

Also I know it better to use a cbd 1/1 or balanced ratio strain for the medicinal side but would it work with say OG Kush. Or something ? Since OG Kush. Is known to have great medical perks to its ancestors .

Sorry. I am going to explore more options this year at 420 . Educate myself more I guess one would say .

Thanks for your journals sue . They are very uplifting .

Aww...thanks Joe. I am but a reflection of the loving membership. :battingeyelashes:

Any cannabis oil can be therapeutic. Cannabis, in any form, heals the body. You can't stop that from happening because your endocannabinoid system will interact with any cannabinoids you take in.

The ratio of THC to CBD is dependant on what you're treating. You'll also be taking the terpene profile into consideration. You begin by determining what you want to find relief from, then match that need to an appropriate terpene and cannabinoid mix.

OG Kush is legendary for its pain relief properties, its ability to improve sleep patterns, reduce stress, and control the symptoms of ADD/ADHD, among other benefits. Adding in a chemovar that has more CBD than THC will more effectively treat inflammation throughout the body, including in the brain. Much of the symptomology of diseases are caused by inflammation.

I'd encourage you to make a good infused oil and work out your optimal therapeutic dose. What exactly would you be using cannabis to treat Joe?

Infusing your cannabis stretches the harvest. You end up with more therapeutic benefit than you'd get from inhalation alone. For one thing you introduce the medicinal benefits of the carrier oil used. You'll also ingest, which means the liver conversion from delta-9 THC to 11-hydroxy THC will occur, and 11-hydroxy is anywhere from 4 to 10 more euphoric than delta-9. You take less and get higher. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Aww...thanks Joe. I am but a reflection of the loving membership. :battingeyelashes:

Any cannabis oil can be therapeutic. Cannabis, in any form, heals the body. You can't stop that from happening because your endocannabinoid system will interact with any cannabinoids you take in.

The ratio of THC to CBD is dependant on what you're treating. You'll also be taking the terpene profile into consideration. You begin by determining what you want to find relief from, then match that need to an appropriate terpene and cannabinoid mix.

OG Kush is legendary for its pain relief properties, its ability to improve sleep patterns, reduce stress, and control the symptoms of ADD/ADHD, among other benefits. Adding in a chemovar that has more CBD than THC will more effectively treat inflammation throughout the body, including in the brain. Much of the symptomology of diseases are caused by inflammation.

I'd encourage you to make a good infused oil and work out your optimal therapeutic dose. What exactly would you be using cannabis to treat Joe?

Yeah sue

To be honest I need to buy a strain to try it out really .

I need help with socializing, stress , mostly arthritis and muscle aches.
Depression would be an asset .

I was just using OG Kush as example so if a Syrian say it's .74 cbd .43 cbn and 22% thc

That's tells me high for pain thc and low for inflammation?

Yeah sue

To be honest I need to buy a strain to try it out really .

I need help with socializing, stress , mostly arthritis and muscle aches.
Depression would be an asset .

I was just using OG Kush as example so if a Syrian say it’s .74 cbd .43 cbn and 22% thc

That’s tells me high for pain thc and low for inflammation?

That's a pretty good generalization Joe. THC will stop the pain signal at three different points, so if pain is in your experience it's going to give you instant relief, regardless of the administration pathway. It won't counter inflammation though, the job of CBD, and in most cases, the cause of the pain is rooted in inflammatory response.

Think of it like this: THC tackles current pain, what you're feeling in the moment. CBD tackles future pain by eliminating the cause.

For depression you want the sativa terpene profile, pinene, limonene, and if you can find it, terpinolene. Jack Herer is known for being high in terpinolene. It's a favored choice for depression.

A good topical will do wonders for aches.

Don't you love making infused oils? :battingeyelashes: :love:

Last strain of the night. :slide:

IMG_71407.JPG

Trim oil is so green. :laughtwo:

*contented sigh*

IMG_714112.JPG

My primary goal this year, beyond the obvious one of living every moment steeped in joy, is to finally set a habit of organizing this information on a daily basis. We've covered a lot here in the past two years. My intent from the beginning was to keep it accessible. Time to live up to that aspiration.

Looking forward to another great year of learning with all of you. :hug:

At 22:23 the authoritative woman from the Academy of Sciences makes the statement that you can't use cannabis to treat opioid addiction.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :17 How is it possible that you can study cannabis with such blinders? You can't SMOKE cannabis to treat opioids addiction, but you sure as shootin' can use CCO to kick that opioid hell.

[video=youtube;HvRf_3Bil0A]https:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvRf_3Bil0A[/video]

I can't be the only one of us who's blood frequently goes cold when I realize how ill-informed our policy-makers are. Why are we letting these people tell us how dangerous cannabis is to the young brain? How many of us started in our teens? Let's take a hand count of how many went on to be productive pot-smoking members of society. I find it bothersome that organizations are going to scoop up a chunk of the cannabis cash to "protect our young from the dangers of cannabis."

Hey fellas, our kids can find it easier than we can. Let's not subject another generation to the lies. Colorado may be doing their advertising campaign right, but again, let's not go so nuts about the kids. We turned out fine. I expect our offspring will follow suit. Give us the freedom to talk about it in the open. Watch what happens.

We never hid our use from our children. They played at our feet while we passed the pipe between us. Why would I hide it? I'll never understand that kind of fear.

Guess I'll finish watching this. I'm not halfway through, but I figure the universe led me to it for a reason. Why are they so afraid of cannabis? Why is euphoria an "undesirable" side effect? WTH???

At 41:41 he actually says companies will begin to include additives to "improve the addictive potential of the product."

I kid you not. "...the addictive potential of the product."

I can't wrap my head around the fact that he holds a high-paying position with a company that's going to make propaganda money and he believes that cannabis is addictive.

*sigh* Nearly done. This is sad.

Back
Top Bottom