Thanks InTheShed. I will get some on Thursday. Remember CBD calms if too much THC. Seems anxiety would feel similar so for today will do more CBD. Gosh, anxiety is in my head, but more body sure feels the effect. Today is first day in that room, yikes..... I gave up a scholarship many years ago to become a Chemical Engineer in Nevada which translates mines. No remorse about that decision now.

Thanks InTheShed. I will get some on Thursday. Remember CBD calms if too much THC. Seems anxiety would feel similar so for today will do more CBD. Gosh, anxiety is in my head, but more body sure feels the effect. Today is first day in that room, yikes..... I gave up a scholarship many years ago to become a Chemical Engineer in Nevada which translates mines. No remorse about that decision now.

It's amazing how physical and mental ailments affect our life choices.

It doesn't take much xanax to dull a panic attack. You could start by breaking a .25mg pill in half and see how it goes. And not extended relief, the regular ones. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is often recommended for panic attacks and claustrophobia as well.

I can tell you that xanax is better for that situation than valium. Less sedating and you can dissolve it under your tongue for very fast acting panic attack relief. And you don't need much.
You may also try lorazepam (a little less sedation than Xanax). I've had to use it for problems with very long flights (10+ hours).

Cheers from the darkside

Goodmorning everyone! So! I made the Cannabis oil last week, very first run I did so it was a lot of fun and I am proud of what I have created! I waited a few days to make sure that the taste is right and all alcohol is gone. Now the taste is so damn nstural and the smell is amazing! I used pretty old buds but that is some quality oil... As you can see it's not a whole lot of oil but this is just to try out some stuff. Now I just need to test it! The CBD lies around 13% in this oil and the THC at 6% or higher because I mixed Durban Poison buds together with Industrial Plant CBD!
77ca837e6257811f985522075d93f6c6.jpg

Congratulations on making your oil rikvasen .

I truly believe it's in mixing the chemovar profiles from different infused oils or flowers that we will see the greatest breakthroughs for alleviation of specific illnesses and conditions.

I'll look forward to your test and experience report rikvasen.

All of our experimentation with our oils will benefit so many people.

It's amazing being a part of something that helps people's lives.

No problem WAMS, I'll message you now with an email address ...

Have you got your profile set to receive private messages WAMS or is it not possible to message a member that still requires 50 posts?

Can anyone advise on this folks?

I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't let me.

WAMS has to reach 50 posts before private message benefits kick in. It's a safety measure, and there's no way around it.

Quick question. I start a new semester today and classroom is upstairs in a building under construction. One exit is blocked leaving one exit where one must walk down a long hallway to reach stairs. I always plan for 2 quick ways out of a building. Teachers must train for active shooters, etc. (Throw books at the shooter, is advice given.) I don't do well in confined environments. Any ideas if CBD or THC might help. I'm thinking CBD to stay mentally sharp. Plan to bring a valium in my pocket in case. Ideas? Thanks!

Panic attacks used to be a standard for my daughter before we started her capsule regimen with CBD Critical Cure from Barney's Farm. Something in that chemovar hits her receptors just right, because we've tried other plants with similar cannabinoid ratios of 2:1 CBD:THC and they didn't relieve the panic in the same way. She lived in constant anxiety before that medicine. She's very careful to stay on her 4 dose a day schedule.

Her psychiatrist once told me the best we'd be able to hope for her was some relief from the incessant drive to kill herself and end it all. My daughter achieved that by becoming agoraphobic. Cannabis changed the emotional landscape dramatically. Now she doesn't hesitate to leave the house, properly medicated, and she doesn't live in constant fear of......everything.

I'd start with a 2:1 CBD:THC and see if it helps. It's more a CBD issue, but the THC may be necessary. At 4:1 you probably won't feel any of THC's psychoactive effects.

WAMS has to reach 50 posts before private message benefits kick in. It's a safety measure, and there's no way around it.

ginganinja I have accessed my settings and turned on vCard which allows friends to access vCard which includes my email address. For that to work we have to be friends, so I've sent you a friend request. Hopefully that should work!

Goodmorning everyone! So! I made the Cannabis oil last week, very first run I did so it was a lot of fun and I am proud of what I have created! I waited a few days to make sure that the taste is right and all alcohol is gone. Now the taste is so damn nstural and the smell is amazing! I used pretty old buds but that is some quality oil... As you can see it's not a whole lot of oil but this is just to try out some stuff. Now I just need to test it! The CBD lies around 13% in this oil and the THC at 6% or higher because I mixed Durban Poison buds together with Industrial Plant CBD!
77ca837e6257811f985522075d93f6c6.jpg

Well there ya go buckaroo! :high-five: Did a blending of essential oils from two plants too. rik........ Well done. :bravo: You got a nice 2:1 ratio. Excellent! In case you didn't notice, I'm much impressed. :laughtwo: Wasn't that the most fun? Didn't it make you want to do it all over again? Lol!

I look forward to your report on effectiveness. Durbin Poisin.... nice touch.

Awesome thanx so man appreciate it

Just in case you missed it over at the Holy Grail, decarb is 110 minutes at 230-235 degrees Jones. Good luck with the oil. You aren't making CCO, you're making an infused oil. Biobombs are made with CCO. The oil you'll make infused won't have the concentrations CCO will have but it'll still be potent. It's what I use as my personal regimen. What concentrations of trim and popcorn are you planning to use Jones?

IMG_80859.JPG

She lists nine steps that she believes will dramatically increase your chances of becoming a Radical Remission patient.

1. Radically changing your diet
2. Taking control of your health
3. Following your intuition
4. Using herbs and supplements
5. Releasing suppressed emotions
6. Increasing positive emotions
7. Embracing social support
8. Deepening your spiritual connection
9. Having strong reasons for living

Anyone else see the connection between that list and everything we do on this site? :laughtwo:

Everything on that list supports the endocannabinoid system. When the doctors finally catch on we're going to see a revolution in medicine. They're just poorly trained and brainwashed. We all know how brainwashed feels. Let's do our best not to hold it against our doctors and train them better.

I highly recommend this book. I'm two chapters in and look for time to reach for it. We were designed and evolved to heal. The cells only ask for raw materials they can use and an attitude of joyful expectation that they know what they're doing. And sensory awareness. They like lots of sensory awareness. :laughtwo: I'm suddenly more concious of how sensually dull we've become to the world around us. Living pressed together in cities and towns can do that. I've begun playing with my senses, picking up more subtle vibrations.

Evolution. You gotta love it, eh? Buy the book. You won't regret it. You don't have to have cancer to benefit from it.

Well there ya go buckaroo! :high-five: Did a blending of essential oils from two plants too. rik........ Well done. :bravo: You got a nice 2:1 ratio. Excellent! In case you didn't notice, I'm much impressed. :laughtwo: Wasn't that the most fun? Didn't it make you want to do it all over again? Lol!

I look forward to your report on effectiveness. Durbin Poisin.... nice touch.
Thank you Sue! It really was fun and that really made me want to go back to growing and producing more oil for others too. I looked into a few different ways of making the same oil and someone that I follow here in the Netherlands named Wernard Bruijning had the leading hand in medical cannabis in oil form here in the Netherlands and he also made a special thing to make the oil in a very VERY efficient and clean way. It cost a bit of money but if I really want to continue to produce oil then that will actually save a lot of money.

I want to do something with it. I want to start making a difference. And since I am so young and still a long way to go, it's better that I start now than in 40 years! It's only safe to say that you guys really inspired me and you inspired me the most! You already made a big difference and I want to continue with that. Still a lot of stuff to learn about the cannabis oil! So let's get started!

Panic attacks used to be a standard for my daughter before we started her capsule regimen with CBD Critical Cure from Barney's Farm. Something in that chemovar hits her receptors just right, because we've tried other plants with similar cannabinoid ratios of 2:1 CBD:THC and they didn't relieve the panic in the same way. She lived in constant anxiety before that medicine. She's very careful to stay on her 4 dose a day schedule.

Her psychiatrist once told me the best we'd be able to hope for her was some relief from the incessant drive to kill herself and end it all. My daughter achieved that by becoming agoraphobic. Cannabis changed the emotional landscape dramatically. Now she doesn't hesitate to leave the house, properly medicated, and she doesn't live in constant fear of......everything.

I'd start with a 2:1 CBD:THC and see if it helps. It's more a CBD issue, but the THC may be necessary. At 4:1 you probably won't feel any of THC's psychoactive effects.

Thank you SweetSue, greatwolf, and InTheShed. Interesting how my body could react in a mild panic attack while safe at home. There is no clear evacuation plan for our classroom, complicated by construction. We are a bit a risk in an emergency, but guess we are always at schools today. Surprised me how much my mind & body reacted yesterday. I do greatly appreciate the quick responses!

I looked on-line for CBD Critical Cure at local dispensaries. Nothing available currently. Can sense growing will be in my near future. For now, maybe take a 1:1 purchased oil (no info on strain) and add CBD from crystals to get a 2:1 or 4:1. I can use as tincture for a couple days first to see how much my body needs. Then make biobomb capsules to swallow or shove. I have some dried bud that I planned to make into THCa oil. Trying to figure out much much to use is still a mystery for me. Open to suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom