They're cells they wanted to kill. They're two cell lines of human glioblastomas. Downregulating cell apoptosis in the cancer cells isn't something you want to promote. This indicates that the blogger at CBD Medical Journal got it wrong. I'm correct in this determination, aren't I? It sure feels like it. I've read it over a couple times now, and I'll give it a fresh go tomorrow. I was on my way to watch a master class on opioid withdrawal when this distracted me. I'd bet somebody comes along that needs to know this.

Isn't Z having radiation therapy on her brain? This would be particularly relevant to her, if that's the case. I want to be absolutely certain before I suggest any change in her regimen.
Zs radiation on her brain is ongoing. She puts her face into this custom made mask and She gets blasted. It even sounds scary...... these articles are fascinating, but grammatically over my head. I find myself ruining back and forth to the online encyclopedia to find out what every tenth word means lol. Glad you are all on my side lol......thank you!

I have 2-3 ozs of kings kush CBD bud from my last grow. I'm waiting for an MB2 machine in the mail. I can get cracking on some CBD capsules for Z as soon as it gets here. Is that a correct assumption....capsules? Should these remain a suppository? Her present doses include 35% CBD....what should I be doing lol....i feel like time off isn't an option.

Let's keep in mind that this was work done on cell lines in a lab. Significant as they may appear, we have no human trials to point to. Thankfully, cannabis is safe to experiment with, and I read this abstract to say that CBD will kill cancer cells. It's just that if you wait for the CBD dose you won't get the more dramatic results they got when they preceeded the radiation with a dose of CBD 30 minutes in advance.

It appears CBD on its own may be an effective treatment for at least certain types of cancer, gliomas among them.
I'm going to see if I can get the type of cancer Z has from her. Itd be noteworthy for her regimen to know what she's dealing with.

Zs radiation on her brain is ongoing. She puts her face into this custom made mask and She gets blasted. It even sounds scary...... these articles are fascinating, but grammatically over my head. I find myself ruining back and forth to the online encyclopedia to find out what every tenth word means lol. Glad you are all on my side lol......thank you!

I have 2-3 ozs of kings kush CBD bud from my last grow. I'm waiting for an MB2 machine in the mail. I can get cracking on some CBD capsules for Z as soon as it gets here. Is that a correct assumption....capsules? Should these remain a suppository? Her present doses include 35% CBD....what should I be doing lol....i feel like time off isn't an option.

That feeling of "not enough time" is your ego getting in the way. :hug: The universe controls how long we get to play here, we get to control how much joy we express in our daily dance with universal forces. It's as simple as that. I'm assuming the best at all times, and I figure we were led to this information at this time for her benefit. The universe always works on a schedule that's appropriate for everyone involved. Let's trust that they know what they're doing and everything will fall into place at the right moment.

So breathe Guy, and express thanks to those forces for helping us be alert enough to see the opportunity they light up before us. Everything in its right time. It's the way these forces work. I, for one, get excited when this type of well-timed guidance appears. It's my assurance we're looking in the right direction.

I'd stick with suppositories. The option to use some orally is always there. She can't hurt herself. Just continue being thoughtful and alert to what her body is telling her.

And give her our love. :hug::hug::hug:

Ahhh.......ok back down to earth ....thanks!

I just had a long an in-depth conversation with Zena regarding her latest Journey to the hospital. Out of all the things we discussed the one thing that sticks out in my mind more than anything was her comment when she said "my spirit is Everlasting and my smile is infectious"..... I mean how does a human go through so much and come out the other side with a smile on their face....

So they replaced the top few inches of her femur and stitched her back up. The radiation that she was having on her brain injury is now over. She will be recuperating in the hospital for the next little while before she starts radiation on her hip area. That will commence within the next couple of weeks. Chemotherapy is not something she is interested in at this point ... Moving forward this will be a bio bombs, CBD oil and time treatment. Z is very good at interpreting what her body is telling her and at this point she believes that this direction is the correct direction.

Thank you everybody for all of your encouraging words and ongoing support towards our friend.

Ahhh.......ok back down to earth ....thanks!

I just had a long an in-depth conversation with Zena regarding her latest Journey to the hospital. Out of all the things we discussed the one thing that sticks out in my mind more than anything was her comment when she said "my spirit is Everlasting and my smile is infectious"..... I mean how does a human go through so much and come out the other side with a smile on their face....

So they replaced the top few inches of her femur and stitched her back up. The radiation that she was having on her brain injury is now over. She will be recuperating in the hospital for the next little while before she starts radiation on her hip area. That will commence within the next couple of weeks. Chemotherapy is not something she is interested in at this point ... Moving forward this will be a bio bombs, CBD oil and time treatment. Z is very good at interpreting what her body is telling her and at this point she believes that this direction is the correct direction.

Thank you everybody for all of your encouraging words and ongoing support towards our friend.

That joyful countenance is her best healing tool.

All of us slip into ego panic at times with this work. We usually come to it with a misplaced fear of death which just gets in the way. When we remember that we're allowing ourselves to be guided, and that we trust the guidance to be timely, and that all we really offer is relief, it brings us back into the present, where all the power is. None of us gets to live here forever, but the spirit is an eternal being, and the more joy you can express while you're here the smoother the ride is. :battingeyelashes:

Hi,

I just finished testing on grape seed oil. I took 1 teaspoon 3 times in the last 24 hours and so far no diarrhea.

I'm up to three pieces of rosin per night.

I'm not sure where to go from here.

Kelly

hi Kelly

I think there are 2 options. Keep going as you are with the rosin. I would spread the doses out more, or take additional morning, noon.

OR melt some rosin into the grapeseed oil, and put a few drops under your tongue several times a day.

hi Kelly

I think there are 2 options. Keep going as you are with the rosin. I would spread the doses out more, or take additional morning, noon.

OR melt some rosin into the grapeseed oil, and put a few drops under your tongue several times a day.

Hi Oldbear,

Thanks for your reply. Could you recommend how much grapeseed oil for 1 gram of rosin? In the biobomb thread The Process, it says, "1 gram of CCO added to 4 ml of carrier oil" (for 1:5 ratio). However, I am not using straight cannabis not CCO. Should I also add the sunflower lecithin?

I'm not sure where I"m going with the dosage. I need to keep reading in this forum to learn more.

Thank you one again.

Kelly

P.S. I had a good laugh watch Nonna Marijuana on youtube this week. She's spunky!

Hi Oldbear,

Thanks for your reply. Could you recommend how much grapeseed oil for 1 gram of rosin? In the biobomb thread The Process, it says, "1 gram of CCO added to 4 ml of carrier oil" (for 1:5 ratio). However, I am not using straight cannabis not CCO. Should I also add the sunflower lecithin?

I'm not sure where I"m going with the dosage. I need to keep reading in this forum to learn more.

Thank you one again.

Kelly

P.S. I had a good laugh watch Nonna Marijuana on youtube this week. She's spunky!

In the post The Formulation it gives exact ratios for making biobombs with CCO, not pure rosin. I gather the ratio of oil to rosin will be larger.

In the post The Formulation it gives exact ratios for making biobombs with CCO, not pure rosin. I gather the ratio of oil to rosin will be larger.

Rosin is CCO, in a different form. It's just a difference of extraction method, but the end results are the essential oils of the plant with cannabinoids. If you're lucky you get terpenes too.

The first step is going to be getting the rosin and grape seed oil to combine. If you're making BioBomb material you want the lecithin. That formulation can be used in any dosing form you want. I use an adaptation for my brownie oils.

Has anyone here melted rosin into oil? I believe it'll work, but it's something I've never done.

Rosin is CCO, in a different form. It's just a difference of extraction method, but the end results are the essential oils of the plant with cannabinoids. If you're lucky you get terpenes too.

The first step is going to be getting the rosin and grape seed oil to combine. If you're making BioBomb material you want the lecithin. That formulation can be used in any dosing form you want. I use an adaptation for my brownie oils.

Has anyone here melted rosin into oil? I believe it'll work, but it's something I've never done.

Forgive me SweetSue, I thought rosin was stronger than CCO. CCO is made by extracting with a carrier while rosin is pressed from the plant and there is no carrier. So how can the yield of each be equal? If the rosin is in fact stronger, then a 20:1 or 10:1, or 5:1 mixture will yield a stronger dose than the same ratio made with CCO. If so, does it make a difference in determining dose? Or are we just looking for a starting point with the ratio, with no regard for the strength of the yield? Can you clarify?

Why did you say that I would be lucky to get terpenes?

As far as the rosin melting into the oil, it should work fine.

Once I hear your response, I'll pose my next question. :) Thanks.

I thought rosin was stronger than CCO. CCO is made by extracting with a carrier while rosin is pressed from the plant and there is no carrier. So how can the yield of each be equal? If the rosin is in fact stronger, then a 20:1 or 10:1, or 5:1 mixture will yield a stronger dose than the same ratio made with CCO.
Concentrated cannabis oil is extracted using an extraction solvent. I, too, have wondered how CCO compares to rosin. Perhaps we can get an accurate picture by working backwards: how much rosin can you extract from a sample of bud compared with how much CCO?

This article says typically you'll get 2.8 to 5.6 grams of rosin from an ounce (28 g) of bud, and it lauds someone who manages 6 grams. How Much Rosin From An Ounce Of Weed? - Cannabis Gorilla

This poll shows users typically extract 2 to 6 grams of CCO from their ounce of bud, with a few boasting around 7 grams. poll:eek:il yield per oz | THCFarmer Community

So on this basis, I think we can conclude CCO and rosin have a 1:1 weight equivalence.

I have done this a few times. It is very easy - warm the oil, add some rosin, add some lecithin.

You can use in capsules, or as drops under the tongue.

Kelly there is no real difference in CCO and rosin. My understanding is that solvent based extractions for CCO all or most of the solvent is removed, leaving essentially the same highly concentrated product.

Since you are tolerating the straight rosin doses well, there is no real need to mix it into the oils, other than the increased bioavailability with the sunflower lecithin.

For a mixture, suggest you start with 1/4 gram rosin in 25 ml of oil. You can make it stronger or weaker after you try it out.

Concentrated cannabis oil is extracted using an extraction solvent. I, too, have wondered how CCO compares to rosin. Perhaps we can get an accurate picture by working backwards: how much rosin can you extract from a sample of bud compared with how much CCO?

This article says typically you'll get 2.8 to 5.6 grams of rosin from an ounce (28 g) of bud, and it lauds someone who manages 6 grams. How Much Rosin From An Ounce Of Weed? - Cannabis Gorilla

This poll shows users typically extract 2 to 6 grams of CCO from their ounce of bud, with a few boasting around 7 grams. poll:eek:il yield per oz | THCFarmer Community

So on this basis, I think we can conclude CCO and rosin have a 1:1 weight equivalence.

This is great information. What I'm really asking is does the end product of each of these two processes yield an equal amount of THC?

Kelly

This is great information. What I'm really asking is does the end product of each of these two processes yield an equal amount of THC?

Kelly

I think the answer is yes. They are very close to pure cannabinoids.

I use desktop on my iPhone.

Hey Sue - can you elaborate on that? Do you mean webview? Or is there a desktop mode or something...

Thanks Sue, I'll give that a go later today ...

Hi Amy, if you go onto the 420 magazine website from your phone/tablets internet browser I got it from there.

It's a bit difficult for me to navigate as there's lots of visual information to process on each page but I think I've managed to send a message and accepted friend requests.

Hope this helps

I just found out what 'Desktop' is that Sue referred to (thanks to the voting from smartphone guide). When you go into webview, sometimes it takes you to the 'mobile' version of the website which, while nice to navigate, still doesn't give the full site features. To get out of the 'mobile' site, you scroll to the bottom and select 'Desktop'.

I'd never seen it cause my phone just goes straight in to full desktop website mode straight away. So either way - webview from the app does the same as just using a browser (except with webview you have the option to toggle between app and browser mode). Just thought I'd post that in case anyone else gets confused if they've never seen the 'Desktop' button!

Hi guys i had a question. Since I already have some oil made up but with no lecithin in it but now my lecithin order finally showed up lol so i was wondering if i could just add it in now to the already made oil? Which was made a few days ago?

Hi guys i had a question. Since I already have some oil made up but with no lecithin in it but now my lecithin order finally showed up lol so i was wondering if i could just add it in now to the already made oil? Which was made a few days ago?
I added mine after it had cooled down, so I don't see why not.

Back to the darkside

Back
Top Bottom