Taking My Chances With The Devil: Dark Devil Auto & Devil's Crack Auto

For my own notes:

(Red Point cross x DDA) x DDA then cross auto offspring for 100% auto

( Sensi NL x DDA) x (Red Point cross x DDA), hmmmm, semi automatic?

NL IBL x (Durban Bubble x Red Point) , big phenotypic variations

I noticed not many people chiming in around here. Must mean I am doing something right or I am about as exciting as watching dog poop turn white...

So the red point x dda seeds are very much developing. Some are already beginning to split the calyxes. Didn't know it could happen that fast. I know they are far from done, just never grew seedy bud b4.

Busted up my dry red point flowers, dipped a qtip in it and pollinated 4 buds of the SSDC. If successful i will be able to tell within 2-3 days. Not looking for a lot of these seeds, but enough to stash a dozen or so and give someone else a chance to be the first to grow them out.

DDA#2 is growing just like her siblings did, slow and steady,so far. She hasn't quite hit the reservoir all of the way yet. She will be sinsemilla.

Alien Rift is lagging behind my red point cross seedlings who are growing vigorously as usual.

Found a couple of larger nursery pots for my next batch in coco/perl/verm. Still figuring out more lights, but if it comes down to it I can always toss in a few CFLs to cover my youngest or put together a shotty growbox for them. If I run indica's I may have to veg them a bit... Making seeds is fun though.

Nutrient burn is becoming more prominent. Tomorrow I will give everyone a ph 6.0 flush, sunday i will cut back to half strength nutes and reduce H2O2 to half of current dose. Should stop the problems in their tracks. If not I will flush with 5.5 ph and cut back to ¼ strength, may wind up doing that anyway as long as I don't get ca-mg problems... Hopefully ½ works out. We will see, maybe they all just want a nice flush.

Its been getting in the lower-mid 60°s at night and days have been running 70°-90°. I also tend to adjust the dimmer up and down at seemingly random intervals. I justify that as mimicking intermittent clouds, see what happens I guess. Nobody's complaining about that, yet..

I cut back to about ⅔ strength nutes. Just going with it. Down to 1½ caps full of h2o2. Man does DDA#1 have a lot of damn seeds. I wonder how many I can pull out of this little plant?

SSDC is doing good. Then DDA#2 is doing great.

One of my two red points crosses really exploded with growth today. Both grew but the one is doing amazing.

More good news is that my Alien Rift is finally looking healthy. I always hate killing the weak ones.

I don't think I am going to start another auto. I want to get some different genetics in the rotation, and since I have an ever expanding seed collection, I better get on it.

Hahahaha!!!! I thought I would have time for morning pics. So I also didn't do a morning feeding today. I will catch them when i get home this afternoon. The lack of heat that the QBs put out really helps with my girls losing water due to transpiration. I feed daily NO matter what so little misses like today are not detrimental.

Man I am sooo tired. Uf Dah.

Topped alien rift and red points. They aren't very tall but I did it anyway. Tall is not always better especially since they will likely live their entire lives in the the 4" pots... unless I decide to do a transplant, but I really like little plants.

The last red points that I topped/supercropped and kept small had dense terpene packed buds. Since they were small, the light had no problem reaching the entire plant. Yield does suffer but I can compensate with plant count, variety of phenos, and bud quality.

As far as the alien rift goes.. I feel like it is something to eff with just like I treat all of my other bag seeds. Sometimes they herm and I have to toss them. No fuss, no muss.

I am getting impatient for my DDA#1 to be fully ripe. Sooooo stinky. SSDC is putting out some nice odor; Very sweet like rotten fruit skunk vomit.......

My friend you've got a shit pile of seeds on that DDA plant.....LOL Ignore the inclination to pluck seeds while trimming. Think about the trichromes that will be lost picking apart the buds. Sure, take one bud and tear it up to get all the seeds out. Then make sure to dry then well. I put them in a tiny box lid and just let them sit there for a couple weeks.

Went ahead with a full strength feed last night because of SSDC looking a tad rough. Nothing earth shattering happened but she certainly looks happier.

My smaller of the two red points was drooping all day yesterday, mad as f** about getting topped. Little more perky today. my experience with these plants is thatthey get droopy in early flower. Every single one, but I haven't had one die from it, lol. The bigger red point is just fine, droop hasn't started yet.

Alien Rift seems happy enough. Hoping she gives me a couple tasty nugs to puff on by the time she finishes.

Received a boat load of seeds yesterday. Keep me busy through the winter. Next week I am going to plant 1 Sensi NL x GG#4 And one Sensi NL x Nirvana NL IBL, both feminized. I may try to find a male Querkle seed (if that is possible) from my collection to plant before these gals for some hokey pokey and seed making, but only if I get bored in the next day or two.

If we aren't able to continue my daughter's therapy due to finances/scheduling, I will probably be setting up another grow area to fill my time... see how that pans out.

Punto Rojo x Unknown: 1 male; I severely supercropped him last night and it is almost impossible to tell that i did it. 1 female; drooping like they do in early flower. Torn between pollinating or harvesting the pollen for later.

Alien Rift: can't quite tell yet, I have my suspicions.

DDA#2: she is doing great.

SSDC: responding well to the heavier feed, much perkier the last 2 days.

DDA#1: lol, still pregnant. She is a thirsty girl with what I infer is a great root system. After I get the seeds out of her she is going to be some sweet smoke. Just 4 more weeks.

Torn between pollinating or harvesting the pollen for later.

And why exactly can't you do both? Give this a try. Pick a bottom branch on the Punta Rojo female with a couple nice sized buds. Very gently and lightly apply some pollen to the buds on that branch. Wrap that branch in plastic for a minute while you lightly mist the other branches around the one you pollinated. Then take the plastic off the pollinated branch. Should be good for more good Punta Rojo seeds then you'll ever need. And you'll still have most of the pollen left.

Back
Top Bottom