Tangerine Dream - Chocolope - Original WW IBL - Mineralized Soil Grow

Here's a "Yay I didn't kill them yet" shot:

0071150.JPG

:peace:

Ladies looking Amazing!!!! :bravo:

Thanks man! I think I might have a halfway start to a good mix here. :)
Update: This Bubba Kush grow of mine is coming to a beat up end sooner than I thought, due to my own mistakes. Being that this grow is getting a bit crowded, I decided to put my 2 Nirvana Seeds Master Kush plants into the dark period a day or so prior to chop, move a few plants around, and put the Tangerine Dream under the 600 watt HPS (right side):

0011630.JPG

I LST'ed it a bit more before I put it in this other unit:

0021627.JPG

I'm keeping these 2 Chocolopes from getting too tall so far:

012680.JPG

Having the TD gone gives me the room to spread this WW IBL out:

011751.JPG

Seeing the meristem coming off of this break growing well (I broke it off and planted it in the mother pot) gave me the idea of doing an intentional break like this, putting a rockwool cube around it, and getting my clones that way:

010881.JPG

I like what I'm seeing so far in the general health of the leaves, but I'm going to have to read up on the cause of brittle stems that break easily when bent (which excessive or deficient nute it is) and adjust this mix accordingly.
So in summary, ooh ooh ooh, AHH AHH AHH!!!!!

Brittle stems caused by P and K def. other cause could be over watering dry soil is a death for gnats. an other reason for lockout could be too cold of water or roots.

For soil insects I use diatomaceous earth on top of the soil as a barrier, it cuts them as they move through it. I bought my diatomaceous earth from an animal feed store, do not use the type meant for pool filters. Mosquito dunks can also be used as a soil drench for fungus gnats. Sierra Natural Sciences also makes a soil drench called SNS-203 for fungus gnats and other soil insects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous earth

https://www.google.com mosquito dunks

https://sierranaturalscience.com natural pesticides sns-203

Thanks KJC.
Update: The 2 Chocolopes are under the 600 watt HPS now, and here's the WW IBL put under a 400 watt HPS last night:

0061222.JPG

In about 10 days the GDPs (2 plants on the left) will be out and I'll put this plant more under the light with the Chemdawg D clone next to it. I'm gonna put my Old Timers Haze plant up in here too damn thing :)

0081061.JPG

I'll take a pic of the Chocolopes in their new unit with the Tangerine Dream soon.

What is it with me and these odd phenos? My Tangerine Dream never looked like yours a day in its life.

Looking very good, Chimp.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

What is it with me and these odd phenos? My Tangerine Dream never looked like yours a day in its life.

Looking very good, Chimp.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Graytail I forgot to say that earlier. I have a Lao Sativa I want to do (breeding purposes), but the seedbank pic they show of it is a close-up. If you've ever noticed the ads, they take close-ups of the plants that have small or wispy buds. If I get me another one like some of these odd phenos turn out, I think I'll toss it.

The final setup for these. The Tangerine Dream is in the middle, and the 2 Chocolopes are on the sides:

0021634.JPG

Here's my clones from one of the Chocolopes (taken during and kept under 12/12):

0031571.JPG

The TD is looking a bit pale, but I'll give it a few days:

0041477.JPG

When I defoliated today, I checked one of the larger shade leaves with my refractometer. Not crushed, but put into a garlic press and pressed once it read 6. Maybe I'd better wait until the mycos I gave it the other day kick in and then check it again.

Post pics of the WW IBL soon.....

Thanks Graytail I forgot to say that earlier. I have a Lao Sativa I want to do (breeding purposes), but the seedbank pic they show of it is a close-up. If you've ever noticed the ads, they take close-ups of the plants that have small or wispy buds. If I get me another one like some of these odd phenos turn out, I think I'll toss it.

I went looking for pics of TD, Neville's and G-13 ...

Mine looks most like Neville's ... I think ... ?

I'm diggin' your cute little clones - I'm gonna have to try that ... hm ... maybe for my Utopia? ... nah, probably too far gone for a clone.

Back
Top Bottom