Tangerine Dream - Violator Kush - Red Dragon & Super Lemon Haze

Re: Tangerine Dream,Violator Kush,Red Dragon & Super Lemon Haze

That is looking awesome dude, I am jealous. And I am even more jealous about the price you got on those tents. Just kidding, but I dont think anyone will ever get a better deal than that on actual grow tents, that was great to see for once. I paid a bit more than $200 for mine, and yours looks just as good if not the same exact one almost. The prices at my local places (place no s) are insane.

But what looks even better than those tents and setups is your girls, they are looking nice man. The POTM red dragon is awesome. I will definitely be doing a redo on that one but I have some others I want to do first, castle seeds owes me a red dragon seed due to one getting crushed in transit, next time I order from there I am getting at least a few RD's. I am actually trying to order some new seeds myself at the moment, I cant make up my mind about what to get though. Its goiong to be some of TGA subcool's seeds I think. Its down to agent orange, jilly bean and vortex. Any experience with any of these? I think the vortex is going to get nixed though and I am going to take the other 2.

As far as what I have in my garden, I have a 4x4 tent with a 1000watt hps, carbon filter and all that, I need another inline fan though, only one to run lights and the filter for now. But basically I want 2 more of those setups but in one room with the 4x4 for additional space for flowering little to no veg clones that I want to run a small perpetual grow with in that one, as I will be next go around. I really want another 2 1000 watters and movers for them or 3 600's so I can do larger plants like when I have a mother thats too big and need to get rid of without waisting (I got 2 HUGE mommas right now). However, LED's may be in my future depending on whats cheaper, upgrading my service to handle that stuff or LEDs that put out comparable to 1000's or 600's but I'm not quite ready for them yet, and honestly I really dont know much about them as far as what they can do, but I guess I can do that right here..The one thing I know about that I like is you can get LED's that can adjust color for veg or flower, nice not having to change bulbs... I gotta get through this grow and onto the next one, maybe even the next before I even think about getting in any deeper as this is technically still my first grow.

I started this one on january 1 this year by myself. My tent is packed tight at the moment with 5 girls I had in veg between 2 and 4 months and are all between 24 and 40 inches, all but 2 were topped/fimmed. I put my first girls in flower early to mid april, I'm at week 5 day 2 with the first set of plants from seed. I also have my first batch of control clones from the vanilla kush and kandy kush mothers I have in that tent as well, and 1 tangerine dream clone as well that are all right around 24" or so and just completing stretch, except the tangerine. Seems to be the last to do everything, hopefully it makes up for it with something worth while. I had a tangerine dream mother as well but she got way to big growing into my lights, but I also didnt realize what would happen if I transplanted her to a 10 gallon container (she got 4 feet wide as well real fast is what happened, LOL) I tried to LST her and it worked but it just didnt agree with her and she ended up starting to look sickly and stressed. She never really never came back after the stress of that and wasnt responding to extra lights and attention etc... so I had to give her the axe before she brought on some kind of infestation. I took several clones before she started getting sick though, one of them is looking pretty decent and is probably going to take that ones place as long as the clones make it through flower 100% chick.

I think you are gonna score big off that tangerine dream though, there was another journal with a big TD, that thing was rocking a 2 foot cola indoors.I wish I had the space to flower the mothers I have, they are just too big. The tangerine I had was well over 6 feet approaching 7, the kandy kush is about 5 feet tall and my vanilla kush that was LST'ed early on is right around 4 feet tall, I can only imagine the kind of buds that any of them would put out. That is one thing I really look forward to doing at some point, just need the space.

I figured I cant say all that and not offer up any kind of pics so heres a pic of the whole tent from a week or so ago

IMG_0358_-_Copy.JPG

Heres a couple buddies from today

IMG_0430_-_Copy.JPG
IMG_0431_-_Copy.JPG

Anyhow, its all looking really good hd, good luck in the potm contest dude, you got my vote.

Hey HighDive!

Girls are looking great and so are your pics!

That first pic looks like a weed cathedral with stained glass windows in the ceiling :thumb:

Are you running the fogger? I still haven't ordered one so let me know, thanks!

Great pics too Whitey! What kind of light/hood are you using, I get those stripes in my pics too.... :peace:

Thanks whitey78!

I got lucky on those tents. Just checked back they are going for $100-$110 now. I don't think I need any more any time soon. I have no complaints so far for them.

That's sad to hear your seed got crushed on its way to you. I've been ordering from castle for years all arrived safely, I hope it continues. If you got it insured they should replace it. I'll see how the smoke taste might grow one tent nothing but Red Dragon, and call it "The Dragon's Lair". Easy to grow, fast growth, and dense bud production.

Where are you ordering Agent Orange, Jilly Bean and Vortex from? Castle don't have them available. I've been wanting to get some Jilly beans myself. No, I have not had experience with these three strains, yet.

4x4 tent with a 1k wattage? Man, your buds going to be so dense. There are a lot of features LED offers over hps, all positive except the price tag. Then again with the offered features the price tag does not seem to be too bad. Hopefully by the end of the year I'll be able to get 2 more LED units for the HPS tent. Your first grow looks impressive. My first grow was quite a joke. Gotta give it to you man, good work!

10 gal container! That's one huge plant. If you manage to get more grow room in the future, definitely flower one of the monster plant. I have an idea to put a plant under 1 year veg, and then flower it for 3 months. This I will need a mansion like space. haha Can't wait for the TD to get dense, it is building the cola structures right now, kinda slow start but then again it is more saliva than anything. I had to LST her, she stand 5ft tall, and my tent is only 6.5ft height.

Your tent looks good with a lot of girls in it. Big plants SOG. Thanks for posting the pics, now I have better idea of your approached.

Thank you very much for your vote for my POTM!

Hi BlueDog,

Glad the pics turned out ok. I took time shooting them instead of rushing through. When they are about to finish I'll do a spread follow by the dried nudges photo centerfold.

Stained glass windows, lol. Yes, actually the tents are my shrine. I pray to the THC god daily.

I just ordered the water fogger yesterday, so they should be here by the end of the week. I already have the other stuff ready. Hmmm, it seemed I'm out of mothers to take clones from. Might try taking some lower branch from the LED tent since some has yet to flower…will post the results here soon!

Sad to say the bubbler cloner does not work for me. The soil method is faster for me. The results I've seen with the fogger, man I must try it.

Try putting your hand on top of the camera to block out lens flare from the light, without blocking the flash. See if that helps.

To Do list for tomorrow:

- Trim off yellowed fan leaves
- Add more lights in the veg/clone room
- Transplant clones from seed starter tray into 4x4 tray
- Start new journal for the 5th grow; 1024, Hammerhead, Pineapple Express, Pineapple Chunk, Vanilla Kush, and Cheese.

sorry to hear about the bubble cloner...I am getting ready to try cloning again hear in 2-3 weeks...will have to read up on it...if it doesent work I will try to make my SLH fem..produce seed...was reading about it last nite...

oh and I have never had any trouble with castle either...that is the only place I have ever got mine from...I like the free shipping and it never seems to be a problem to hit the min. euro to get it...lol

nice work man....keep it up...I am learning alot from you guys...and I thought I knew alot about this...my knowledge seems to be like a drop in a very big puddle...lol

Hi BlueDog,

Glad the pics turned out ok. I took time shooting them instead of rushing through. When they are about to finish I'll do a spread follow by the dried nudges photo centerfold.

Stained glass windows, lol. Yes, actually the tents are my shrine. I pray to the THC god daily.

I just ordered the water fogger yesterday, so they should be here by the end of the week. I already have the other stuff ready. Hmmm, it seemed I'm out of mothers to take clones from. Might try taking some lower branch from the LED tent since some has yet to flower...will post the results here soon!

Sad to say the bubbler cloner does not work for me. The soil method is faster for me. The results I've seen with the fogger, man I must try it.

Try putting your hand on top of the camera to block out lens flare from the light, without blocking the flash. See if that helps.

Morning HD! Thanks for the tip, I only have my phone camera but I'll try that thanks... you take way better pics than I do for sure.

This cloner I built is currently a bubbler but I really built it to the fogger specs and should be able to just pop one in there if it works for you so please let me know. Don't rush your clones on my behalf, I've got enough going now one way or another to keep me rolling for a while.

To Do list for tomorrow:

- Start new journal for the 5th grow; 1024, Hammerhead, Pineapple Express, Pineapple Chunk, Vanilla Kush, and Cheese.

I like it... a man with a plan :thumb:

Thanks whitey78!

I got lucky on those tents. Just checked back they are going for $100-$110 now. I don't think I need any more any time soon. I have no complaints so far for them.

That's sad to hear your seed got crushed on its way to you. I've been ordering from castle for years all arrived safely, I hope it continues. If you got it insured they should replace it. I'll see how the smoke taste might grow one tent nothing but Red Dragon, and call it "The Dragon's Lair". Easy to grow, fast growth, and dense bud production.

Where are you ordering Agent Orange, Jilly Bean and Vortex from? Castle don't have them available. I've been wanting to get some Jilly beans myself. No, I have not had experience with these three strains, yet.

4x4 tent with a 1k wattage? Man, your buds going to be so dense. There are a lot of features LED offers over hps, all positive except the price tag. Then again with the offered features the price tag does not seem to be too bad. Hopefully by the end of the year I'll be able to get 2 more LED units for the HPS tent. Your first grow looks impressive. My first grow was quite a joke. Gotta give it to you man, good work!

10 gal container! That's one huge plant. If you manage to get more grow room in the future, definitely flower one of the monster plant. I have an idea to put a plant under 1 year veg, and then flower it for 3 months. This I will need a mansion like space. haha Can't wait for the TD to get dense, it is building the cola structures right now, kinda slow start but then again it is more saliva than anything. I had to LST her, she stand 5ft tall, and my tent is only 6.5ft height.

Your tent looks good with a lot of girls in it. Big plants SOG. Thanks for posting the pics, now I have better idea of your approached.

Thank you very much for your vote for my POTM!

Thank you for the compliments guys, I appreciate it. Even though it is my first grow, I had a LOT of time to prepare for flowering seeing I've had plants in veg since january, but theres nothing wrong with that, I was stressing about it at the time but as always hindsight is 20/20. I think it helped me out if anything. I had a lot of problems in the beginning that taught me a lot of lessons right out of the gate along with a little guidance I got this far, I only have to make it another 4-6 weeks, the finish line is just out of sight at the moment but I know I'm close, over the last couple days they have started putting on notable size everyday, as you said about building cola structure, I believe mine just finished over the past week or so and now its pack on the weight time. I've heard they grow almost as much in the last 7 days as they do in the other 60 or whatever, if thats 25% true I'll be happy.

A 1 year veg, that would be a tree man. My TD was pushing 6-7 feet as I said, that was in a 3 gallon pot for more than half of its mature life, in the 10 gal for maybe a month and a half, but had all sorts of other restrictions, the only way I didnt restrict it was by not topping or training, container size only changed in an emergency, what I thought was an emergency anyhow... Forget mansion, think warehouse, LOL...

I will definitely be checking out ebay a little more, I cant really have larger items like that shipped to me but I may work out some kind of arrangements for those kind of prices, even $100-110 is good after what I payed for the one I have. You did get a serious deal, that was a good score.

I ended up ordering a 5 pack each of jilly bean and agent orange, actually I ordered the agent orange in singles because I think they only had 10 packs or it was out of stock completely as well. The first orders I have ever placed were from castle. I think I bought 4-5 red dragons and 1 got crushed, maybe that one took the easy way out seeing the rest got cooked, LOL.. But they offered to replace it and send it out and all that I told them I'll take it the next time I place an order, couldnt see having them send 1 seed. But a lesson well learned about heating pads, they arent a requirement. Attitude and castles prices seem to be close but attitudes shipping always makes it a little more expensive in the end, but I dont mind paying the shipping because for whatever reason the few times I've ordered it seems the extra $15-20 it costs for shipping/shirt for guaranteed seems to pay off. I placed my order yesterday @ 8am, by 9:30-10am they were shipped already or at least it was ready to be shipped. Not only the shipping seems to work out a bit faster, 2 of the healthiest plants I have were freebies from attitude.

I actually wanted vortex for potency or one of TGA's crazy colored strains but they were all out of the ones I wanted including vortex. I really dont know what possessed me to get 2 strains with possible orange flavor but the look of the agent orange got me and the jilly bean was high up on my list so.... And screw it, who doesnt like buds that smell and taste like oranges and look like those do.

As far as my grow setup right now, I do have a large plant SOG but it isnt how I wanted it to go but I was all out of veg room so I couldnt keep anymore mothers around while I did what I wanted to in the tent as far as flowering. All the mothers I have now have suffered stress one way or another, so I want to clear out the veg room asap without throwing anymore out and get those new seeds going with fresh unstressed genetics and get a good perpetual going. Next time I go into the garden I'll grab a few pics of the clones as far as size and the way I plan to do the next grow, a real SOG with as many 2 liters I can fit in my tent in a 4x4 tray with some kind of drain to waist setup. But my plan is something like 20-24 inch clones by the end of the stretch, just a whole lot of them.

To Do list for tomorrow:

Hi highdive your grow looks cool i look forward to seeing how your hammerhead turns out ,seeing im in soil and your hydro :high-five:

Whitey78,

We're getting closer to harvest after the 12/12 flip. The best thing is to set up a perpetual grow and get busy on the new batch while waiting for the fruits to ripen. The timing is also very important so they don't out grow the available room. Depending on the strain I like to mark the calendar for reminder of when to do what to it. Each are different even if they are all indices. While at the same time treating the whole batch as one unit. I'm getting into tagging them and making a detail schedule. Even when they are all ready for harvest, I'm only be able to do so after the suggested finished range and I go a week further to have them pack more weight.

The last few weeks depending on the strain, will rapidly produce more than when they do at the start of flowering. This is the perfect time to up on the molasses, putting the finishing touch on the cake if you will, frost them up!

I just checked bay complete auction, the price seem to go up and down depending on the day of the biding that took place. Right now it range between $65-$119 (that's including shipping charges within US). Now, I know how you feel about getting good deals. Whoever got that for $65 beats mine. lol

Haven't order anything from attitude, yet. You're right. Their method of delivery and charges is way too high. I've been getting from castle seem to be smooth overtime, also like their method.

You're going to do the SOG using the 2 liters too? Me too, for my next flowering. When the water fogger gets here I should be able to produce more clones with massive root system for it. I got the trays and everything, still need more 2 liters though…

By the way, what are you feeding your girls?

Hey BlueDog,

No problem. I'm still new to photography, maybe it's my camera that producing the quality. I have a 13mp Canon 5D and 24-70mm 2.8L lens, with UV multi-coated lens filter. A little extreme for this, but I got it as a gift years ago. I think a small point n shoot 8-14mp should be fine for the job.

I have confident in the fogger. Since, the bubbler did nothing lol. I may have gotten something wrong, but will definitely try again after giving the fogger a test run. At the same time I still have the old fashion soil method going, that never failed, just takes a bit longer which is ok.

My spider sense telling me it will arrive on Friday evening! There's no shipment tracking.

Hi highdive your grow looks cool i look forward to seeing how your hammerhead turns out ,seeing im in soil and your hydro :high-five:

Hi Ozman, thanks for popping in. Actually, I'm growing in soil too. The hydro setup you saw is actually a bubbler cloner. I got rid of that and waiting for water fogger for cloning.

Journal Update:

Made changes to the light in both grow tents. Took out the 600w HPS and added the 1 LED from the other tent over. Now, both tents have 1 LED along with few CFL to assist. The HPS was heating up the girls even the 4in exhaust fan couldn't keep up. Not planning to upgrade until end of the year. However, I plan on having 4 LED per tent, 8 total, to complete the light collection. So far I only have 2, 6 more to go...

For now, will use what I have available to reduce heat while producing decent yield. Also increased nute dosage for the tent that is close to finishing. These plants are small, about 2 feet high, they should all produce 5oz total or more. We'll see.

MG_9744.jpg

The new set up for veg/clone room.

MG_9757.jpg

Started the 5th grow journal for the new 7 strain. Just to keep things separated mentally. I have a lot going on as it is, lol.

For the tents I'm planning on getting some turn tables. You know, like the ones they have at Chinese restaurants dim sum style. That way, I can water the girls evenly without having to worry about stepping in the tent to water them, risking breaking a branch or two. When they get bushy it makes it harder to reach. Need to do some research on how to make them. Next week project!

I like the lazy Susan idea, it's getting tough to get these ladies in and out as well as rotate them so no one gets the good or bad spot for too long, I usually rotate them once a day, sometimes if I know they don't need to be watered/fed i won't bother them but most days I just like to check and those days I rotate them in place by using numbers 1 through 3 on the pots so they get rotated evenly. But it would be nice just to be able to spin them around on a giant lazy susan.

What I have been getting myself setup to do is get clones rooted and into red keg party cups and veg them until they are a max of 7-8 inches and then pop them into 2 liters and then off to 12/12, this way they should be 24 inches or so after the stretch but I plan on incorporating bushmaster as well as snow storm and gravity into my grows so I may have to veg a little more before.

But I currently use technifloras rfs line of nutes. There's a product in the line called sugar daddy which is a molasses product and the schedule does up it for flowering, I do add a extra few ml's on to the normal dose. I think a lot of people dismiss that line due to them setting it up for newbs, I know my plants could be doing better on a different line of nutes possibly but techniflora made it pretty easy and I think I am getting decent results so far. It can be used for hydro as well which is another reason that sold me seeing I was doing soil and hydro for awhile.

I am approaching week 6 this weekend and I am starting to get a little nervous about when I should start flushing and the schedule isn't helping any. It says to feed all the way up to the last week normally and then the last week im supposed to dose them with cal.+ and sugar daddy for 4 days and then flush for only 3 days. I'm not feeling so easy about that, but I figured the trichs are going to tell me when to chop but I really want to make sure I flush properly so I don't have some chemmy tasting bud, I will say though most of that line is organic except the bc bloom and bc boost and it's recommended to feed/water/water so by the time I feed again they are pretty well flushed but i don't want to take any chances. Maybe I'll feed week 6 and then week 7 do the cal/mag and sugar daddy and leave the last week and however much longer they take to finish on straight ro water. I'm going to have to research this one a little, only problem is not a whole lot of people use these nutes.

Whitey78,

Ah, that's what it's called; Lazy Susan. Going to get the baring for 300 pound capacity and look for a round wooden piece, or plastic if I can find them. Thanks for the name!

Your cloning method?

Flushing can be an art on its own. The last batch I didn't flush properly and when smoked too much of it I threw up. It was strange, never happen before. Also had reports from other friends they experienced the same thing. That's two incidents, thus far from not flushing properly. But they think it's a good thing, a result from high THC content. To me, it's the chemical built ups. That's why I went full organic, or at least keep it in the 90% range. With the additives like superthrive it shouldn't effect too much. Even with a proper flush cannot be certain that the taste will be as goods organic line.

Hope you find the answer. You can always alter the manufacture feeding schedule to suits the logic. Feed all the way till it's finished, then extend it an extra week for flushing.

If you're worried about the extra week effects the amount of amber trics you're getting, then cut back one week of normal schedule nutes. If your plant finishes at 8 weeks, use the last week schedule on the 7th - 8th week then flush and finishes at 9th, extra week for flushing. Or cut back one week of nutes and use the final week's feeding schedule (cal + sugar daddy) from 6th - 7th, use last week to flush and finishes at 8th, on schedule. Like you've mentioned the trich is the best indicator for when to chop. Good luck!

What I have been getting myself setup to do is get clones rooted and into red keg party cups and veg them until they are a max of 7-8 inches and then pop them into 2 liters and then off to 12/12, this way they should be 24 inches or so after the stretch but I plan on incorporating bushmaster as well as snow storm and gravity into my grows so I may have to veg a little more before.

But I currently use technifloras rfs line of nutes. There's a product in the line called sugar daddy which is a molasses product and the schedule does up it for flowering, I do add a extra few ml's on to the normal dose. I think a lot of people dismiss that line due to them setting it up for newbs, I know my plants could be doing better on a different line of nutes possibly but techniflora made it pretty easy and I think I am getting decent results so far. It can be used for hydro as well which is another reason that sold me seeing I was doing soil and hydro for awhile.

I am approaching week 6 this weekend and I am starting to get a little nervous about when I should start flushing and the schedule isn't helping any. It says to feed all the way up to the last week normally and then the last week im supposed to dose them with cal.+ and sugar daddy for 4 days and then flush for only 3 days. I'm not feeling so easy about that, but I figured the trichs are going to tell me when to chop but I really want to make sure I flush properly so I don't have some chemmy tasting bud, I will say though most of that line is organic except the bc bloom and bc boost and it's recommended to feed/water/water so by the time I feed again they are pretty well flushed but i don't want to take any chances. Maybe I'll feed week 6 and then week 7 do the cal/mag and sugar daddy and leave the last week and however much longer they take to finish on straight ro water. I'm going to have to research this one a little, only problem is not a whole lot of people use these nutes.

Hey Whitey! Welcome to the 2L sog club lol. Are you planning on defoliating? I'm pretty convinced that the first major defoliation will stop stretch in it's tracks but I'll be doing more testing on my upcoming grows.

What kind of light do you have? You want to be careful how tall you let them get because a lot of the yield comes from the development of the lower bud sites and if they get too tall it's hard to get enough light down there.

Regarding flushing we went through a similar issue with Mr Krip, he had to figure out when his plants would be finished 3 weeks in advance. I'm a big believer in letting your plants really finish, I see grow after grow consistently getting chopped weeks early. And in those last 2-3 weeks the plant changes a lot, the smell and taste of the buds increases and most important of all the potency of the high skyrockets.

I think the seed company finishing times are based on sogs, which tend to finish earlier. As a good rule of thumb if it's listed as an 8 week or whatever strain, I'd start counting from when you see buds, not when you flip the lights. That's usually 8-12 days later so for convenience I just say 10 days. In other words if you flipped the lights 50 days ago you're now on day 40. But even then I go by what my eyes are telling me, not the calendar. I rarely even check the trichs, I just want the best that particular plant has to offer.

How do you know when your plants are really finished and ready to be harvested? Some telltale signs to look for are the swelling of the calyxes... not a little swelling a lot. They will in most cases almost swallow up the pistils making it look like the pistils have disappeared. The other telling signs are that the plant will drastically cut back on how much it's drinking, and it will start eating it's leaves. They'll turn color much like trees leaves do in the fall.

IMAG1284.jpg

My advice would be to not start the final week countdown until at least a week or two after you see her leaves turning.

You've spent all this time and money and patiently waited months, don't cheat yourself at the end.

Only you can decide when to chop and I hope I'm not coming off as preachy, I just try and give the best advice that I can.... good luck!

Thanks guys, thats what I was looking to hear/read. The thing that set me off in this little mini tangent was I saw my first couple of yellowing leaves a couple days ago, however they were no where near the pic blue dog put up. But the statement about the leaves changing as they would in fall made me understand it perfectly, thank you.

I know I am no where near ready to flush but seeing the the first couple yellows made me think I need to at least start planning it out and knowing what I need to do long before I need to do it. I know roughly what and when but I kinda wanted to get a decent plan ready and not be sitting there wondering and scouring the internet 2 days after I should have started flushing or whatever, nor do I want sub par weed, thats the last thing I want. I can handle if it isnt up to cannabis cup connoisseur taste expectations, but potency/high is very important. I can perfect the taste by going with organics in the future, that is actually the plan. I just needed to get through this grow and maybe the next with some decent bud before I started with the more advanced stuff. I tried a few things that were over my head in the beginning and it went real bad real quick for me, so I backed up and slowed down.

But as you said blue dog, I am waiting for that swelling of the calyxes I just didnt know how much and when it was coming. At the moment they look good enough to smoke all sparkly and covered with resin, they are actually pretty dense as well, but they aint big enough yet, LOL... but I know there is a whole lot more to come. The calyxes are just starting to start push up past the pistils so its close, but not quite there yet. But no way do I want to leave anything on the table, so if I have to wait another month, so be it. I have been going at this stuck in veg since january without a harvest, so any amount of time is worth waiting at this point if its going to make it worthwhile as I'm sure its going to. I have been counting since I flipped the switch, but I did make notation as to when I first saw pistils, I did read that somewhere so I have been keeping track of time from both points but I have been basing it off the first day of 12/12 because it was a sunday so it was easier, LOL but I had been planning on the extra time from the beginning.

As far as a light I am running a 1000 watt HPS and 65 watt 2700k CFL's (I'm pretty sure they are 65's, they are pretty big though, much bigger than a normal CFL) in each corner of my 4x4 tent for side lighting, and I rotate the plants in place once a day and usually shuffle them around places in the tent every watering/feeding which is every 2 days but has started to push into the 3 day range occasionally, that happened twice actually. As far as the advertised flowering times, I kinda figured they were gonna be longer one way or another, flowering time is a selling point so I figured there was going to be some exaggerate somewhere with that.

I think you're being very wise Whitey.... and I don't think lighting will be any kind of a problem for you in that tent lol!

Great info BlueDog & Whitey78!

I can't believed the girls have 2-3 more weeks to go! Red Dragon is fox tailing crazy. I'll snap some shots when the lights turn on. I guess there's no other way to grow out but up! The most dense from the rest.

Right now I'm thinking of a new batch for 6th grow. I like to stay few grows ahead and envision what I need to do now. For the 6th grow will be doing all blue strain. Like Picasso's Blue Period. There are still plenty of time to do some research on what blue strain is suitable for my setup. Looking to get 8 seeds in few weeks. If anyone have any suggestions please share. This should be fun.

There are a few more additives I like to add to the Earth Juice nutes, to give the girls more out of their life.

Safer Gro Cal
Safer Gro Mag
Hygrozyme
Hi-Brix Molasses (Earth Juice)
H2O2

Thanks Whitey78 for direction to Hygrozyme. I've read the long info and it works well with organic nutes, since I'm using EJ line it's a perfect marriage. Thought there's always something missing, EJ is great, I feel the girls could get more out of their life. Now, they will!

The Mist Maker came on Friday. Thought it was going to be at the front door but later discovered it was inside the mail box. Sharing you some pics of what it looks like and my fogger cloning setup without the clones. Will try to get some from the tent that just went into flowering. Some plants just starting to pre-flower, these will be good candidates. Usually I would take them prior flipping 12/12, but the idea to try fogger cloning was spontaneous. Thanks to BlueDog I'm giving another hydro method a try to help clones develop root mass.

MG_9761.jpg

MG_9765.jpg

MG_9768.jpg

MG_9770.jpg

MG_9784.jpg

MG_9814.jpg

MG_9815.jpg

MG_9816.jpg

Will post more updates on this soon...

Back
Top Bottom