Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Maybe she and her husband need to laugh more to relax the kid.

Agreed. Lol! Mom vibrates “Why doesn’t this kid behave like the angel I thought he’d be?” You’re vibrating “The world is a wonderful place and you are a happy child.”

It may be our age and the calm that comes from no longer passing judgement, it may be the ecstasy of the GT - which hot damn! you make sound incredibly irresistible- but whatever it is you’re doing it right.

Babies are the true barometer of the peacefulness of a home. My daughter had a much easier time than her older brother did. When I met my husband my son was 2 weeks old. Nine months later I asked him to stay and from that point on I smoked with him every day.

My son had his first year of life when I wasn’t using cannabis at all. My daughter came home to a cannabis smoke-filled room. Lol!

Basic guidelines for sweated buds
* quart jar, paper towel on the bottom, filled to an inch or two from the top, leaving a small open space
* vacuum seal the jar
* sweat 2 days at 104° (watch for desired color change)
* remove and dry to 62-65% RH
* continue the cure as preferred

If those guidelines work for everyone I’ll post it over on Magoo’s thread.

I believe @Electric Shaman did one with Ayahuasha Purple, didn’t he? Don’t hold me to that, this thread moves like quicksilver. Lol!

A number of indicas have been cobbed along the way, but I hadn’t considered Indicas that would be more.....spiritual I suppose is a good word. I shy away from indicas myself. They tend to make me feel morose. We don’t need me to be morose. :rofl:
Yeah Sue I did Ayahuasca Purple and Gigabud. They transported well unlike some of the other greenery.

Yeah Sue I did Ayahuasca Purple and Gigabud. They transported well unlike some of the other greenery.

“transported well”, I like that Shaman. Lol!

Another update on my 1st cob. No husk.

20180711_224321.jpg

20180711_224210.jpg

20180711_224135.jpg

It's been 18 days now.
I really squeezed the bejaysus out of it when I rolled it so it's really compressed.
I've been taking it out every few days and letting it dry a bit so it's not as sticky to touch and is getting a nice shine.
I cut a little bit off and will chew on it and see.
.....it's WW and Blueberry mixed so I expect a nice relaxed effect.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom