Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

I use to have to etch bathtubs before refinishing to do it right and proper is all... Wasn't talking about breaking bad.. ? was I? Or was it the PVC I us to use to blast honey oil back 20 years ago? Before I knew it was bad for ya?? But really that acid is some NASTY SHIT........ Only thing it could be stored in was Nalgene. It wood eat right thru glass after a while....
Keepem Green

Tead's got a curious mind and might wonder about dark things on occasion as well... but Tead's also got a cast iron tub that's been resurfaced once already. Seems the first re-coating is fading fast with chipping and flaking. Any thoughts on how to save the situation without replacing the tub?
If I replace the tub, it will have to be coupled with flooring and surround replacement as well... so I'm trying to steer clear of the replacement option.

The 2 major home centers sell a consumer tub refinishing kit. I used one a few years back and was impressed at the finished product. Warning: Head the "wear gloves and respirator" in big bold print. The fumes are surely intense and toxic!

Peace
Keith

Weas and Lex on a 420 friday... very nice.
Let's toss some photos and make it a party ehh?

We'll start with the boring ones....

Veg

Bloom

Outside

Let's get sexy....
We'll start with a really sexy Jack Herer. So sexy I had to bend her over :eek:

Some top bud shots from her

Blue Dreams. These are the race girls I have going with Mr. Greene. I pulled the fans off the one on the right... she'll see the scissors tomorrow.

A little sexy Ox (OGKxUD)

This one is fun. Dale's bagseed. Sprouting off budsites like crazy, but not much height growth. Tead's diggin it.

Happy 420 Tead,

Looking good, Jack (she) sure has some long Pistils! I will be traveling I-12 tomorrow, I'll honk from across the lake.
Dale's bagseed might be a Sour Diesel? The leaf structure, mid and lateral veins look similar anyway.

Peace
Keith

Love to outdoor shots.
Hope your enjoying the day.
Happy 420 and Keepem Green

Happy 420 Tead,

Looking good, Jack (she) sure has some long Pistils! I will be traveling I-12 tomorrow, I'll honk from across the lake.
Dale's bagseed might be a Sour Diesel? The leaf structure, mid and lateral veins look similar anyway.

Peace
Keith

Hmmmm.... SourD ehh.....
I'm not familiar with that strain in the grow room, so I have no real input on the issue.
I'll have to go compare. It's just so freakishly short.
Kinda fun growing the mystery plant.

My Blue dream is a little behind and not even close to harvest. She seems happy though.

I actually have 2 clones of the BDs (one of each) that are getting big in the veg room and nearing the move to bloom.
I generally grab clones as soon as I can off the young ones.
I've decided that these will be the last BDs I produce. I like the smoke and they create a large plant... but they keep getting the spider mites and end up getting moved outside to finish. As the day lengths have passed the 13hr mark I don't think I can pull that off anymore.

I'm amazed at what you pull off with perlite and ozmo. And you make it look effortless.

I was wondering what Dale's bagseed was in the veg picture. It stands out from the group of fat leaved indica's.

Peace

It's pretty damn effortless. Very similar to dirt in the flow of work kind of ways.

Dale's magic is a really old seed. I forget how many years. Tead likes a good mystery.
I like KK's guess. It came from the east coast, so it makes sense that it might be Sour D.
New genetics plus the mystery... fun stuff!

I actually have 2 clones of the BDs (one of each) that are getting big in the veg room and nearing the move to bloom.
I generally grab clones as soon as I can off the young ones.
I've decided that these will be the last BDs I produce. I like the smoke and they create a large plant... but they keep getting the spider mites and end up getting moved outside to finish. As the day lengths have passed the 13hr mark I don't think I can pull that off anymore.

My clone has been in the bubble cloner for weeks and hasn't even tried to grow any roots. I took two more cuttings from down low on her the other day. Not sure why the first one is being difficult since it was the top that was cut before she went into flower.

Wow your plants are looking great these days Tead.
Yeah I know that's kind of a boring generic statement...yawn.... It's really just all I can think of when I look at them. Too bad hey?

Ouch! That’s wicked hot! How’d everyone hold up?

Wow your plants are looking great these days Tead.
Yeah I know that's kind of a boring generic statement...yawn.... It's really just all I can think of when I look at them. Too bad hey?

Yeah.... I hear ya... same plants, different year. It bores me too.
I mean, locally I can entertain myself in the garden many different ways. Lately it's a coco and some different new strains.
Aside from the entertainment factor, it would sure be nice if I could exercise the lessons I've learned in some sort of real growing environment without having to worry about Johnny Law.... but those dreams seem too far away to actually consider.
In the mean time, the machine continues upon it's (hopefully) uninterrupted roll. Boring is the goal after all... a nice boring grow where everything continues as expected while I try microscopic tweaks on the machinery.
Yup. boring.

Ouch! That’s wicked hot! How’d everyone hold up?

Not bad at all. I was quite surprised really. The event lasted about 2hrs. One plant was drooping when I discovered the issue, but it perked right back when the temps came down. I gave them all a small shot of water after I got things under control. This morning they all got a normal watering and inspection. Some fan leaf die-off, but nothing horrible.

It's been a while.... let's do a roundup in the sun.

First, I'll get your attention with 2 different Ox ladies racing in identical worlds.... one in 6L PVC tube, and one in a 10 Qt red bucket. One can observe older spider mite damage as well as some rust spots from when I ran out of calmag.

6L PVC tube

10qt Red Bucket

Fine attention grabbers eh?

Here's a shot of the Ox ladies from the bloom room. 2 deep in bloom, one just starting.

Ladies in the veg tent

Same ladies laid out in the sun

All the bloom room girlies

Hey tead brotha lookn good as always gotta alil catchn up 2do lol but i had a question dnt u get pests galore inside when u take ur girls outside like tht?

Back
Top Bottom