Started off the day by finishing all the trimming on Laughing Buddha. She was a damn rockstar!
:theband:

About 1.5oz of that is popcorn & trim.

I couldn't be happier! She was my baby from the start! :circle-of-love:

Here's where I'm at on this run, so far:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
The stash is full, and I've still got Jolene to harvest.
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Even shot a quick video update on her too

Hope y'all had a great week. Stay lifted!
:passitleft:
holy cow. what a win. i wont even get half that amazing yield. well done mate.

holy cow. what a win. i wont even get half that amazing yield. well done mate.
:thanks:

It's definitely not a common occurrance here either. LoL I'm super pleased with how she grew... hope to run another this summer.

:passitleft:

Garden update:

Jolene is still chugging along... I picked off her 4th nanner this morning. She keeps putting out new growth so I can't bring myself to cut her yet. I'll just keep picking any nanners I see, and i guess I'll just clean TF outta the room before I set all these autos in place.

Here's big mama:

And the babies...

Maybe I'm being a bit picky, but I'm trying to establish a solid group of autos from the start this time. If the SLHa doesn't shed this seed membrane, she may be culled. Same with the Amnesia auto, if it drags ass popping up. I'm sitting good on beans right now. No reason to beat myself up over an auto seedling that will likely stunt due to the simple stresses of being born. LoL

I'll give em 2 more days to show up to the party. If not, PEa and Blackjack auto are going for a swim.

:thumb:

Yo P temple is starting to look awesome my dude! I am jealous of your handyman skills. If a job does not involve a screwdriver or duct tape I have to call for backup. :rofl:
Hit me up homie! You're within driving distance. If you can dream it... I can build it. LoL

I'd gladly come down for a smoke sesh and weekend project.

Hit me up homie! You're within driving distance. If you can dream it... I can build it. LoL

I'd gladly come down for a smoke sesh and weekend project.
Hell yeah! You got my hampster running full speed now. Wife goes out of town next week. Maybe we will have to plan a sesh. :passitleft:

Snapped a few good pics of Jolene while I was out fiddling...

:snowboating:

Snapped a few good pics of Jolene while I was out fiddling...

quality buds over there man!:bravo:

Nice harvest P! :thumb: Amazing!

Foxtails galore!! She’s getting bigger and bigger! Great stuff P and love the new watering setup!!

I got the drip manifold system from the OTM prize that I want to set up eventually but I like the looks of your watering system to!! O gravity fed system would be easy to setup and cheaper than a pump! Woop! Looking forward to seeing it operational

I bought a couple of those manifolds. I really wanted to see them run and no one ever uses the freebies.

I screwed myself on pump size. With a 950gph pump and 3 ft of head I can't use the pressure compensating drippers or the internal pressure compensating nozzles either. (Bad math on my part I didn't account for the nozzle pressure in my flow calc) but hopefully it will save someone else the wasted $€£. I can still run it and it's better than hand watering that jungle but I can't use a deep res so I have to fill it every day similar to P's nute chute.

New loupe came in the mail today!
:headbanger:

Jolene looks a little excited! :rofl: wonder if it's the weather!? Been a tit bit nipply lately! :rofl:

Whose loupe did you end up with? I'm not happy with my cheapy. LED flickers and really tiny on the 60x
That's probably similar to what I just got. LoL
Little $5 cheapo from Amazon. I just look at them as a consumable expense now. This one I just got is only 30X, but has a nice big glass. Makes it easier to snap pictures through it.

I'll snap a pic of it next time I go out to the growhouse

Back
Top Bottom