Tent Grow - Jack Herer - White Widow & Amnesia Haze - Mars II LED

Tent Girls: JH and WW - Day 21

Mars Hydro LED keeps these vertically challenged. Personally, I like them growing like that. I think they like this little home. WW is simply stunning. I have no baseline for my soil-less mix so I have to careful with feeding plans.

I found this chart yesterday which gives me some insight in a nutrient's availability at certain ph levels. Good stuff. Jim

Can you get a profile shot of your White Widow? I'd like to see how it compares in structure to mine. Mines going to be miniature under the 11/13 lighting, but the profiles should be similar. Just curious.

Can you get a profile shot of your White Widow? I'd like to see how it compares in structure to mine. Mines going to be miniature under the 11/13 lighting, but the profiles should be similar. Just curious.

Yes....I was going to do that today. Raining here and lights on now. I have to wait until it's a little brighter outside as I don't want to light up the windows at that end of the house. There isn't much light leak through the closed mini-blinds but I need to be careful.

Those nodes probably have very little separation. Later. Jim

Tent Girls: JH and WW - Day 21

Profile Pics (Putting that ruler back there didn't work as intended. Heck I can't even focus the camera. Argh!)

WW is 5 inches

JH is 4.5 inches

Awww Jim, they're beautiful!! Gorgeous node spacing going on. Our White Widows do resemble each other. I can see trait characteristics.

Lovely plants. I can see why they have your heart. :love:

Thanks Jim.

Tent Girls: JH and WW - Day 22

Big doings going on with Pope Francis in Philly. Makes me wish I was there.

Tent girls are just humming along. LED lighting makes it difficult for me to detect the changes in sheen of the leaves and color. A close inspection some nute deficiency and I'll figure it out soon or it could be just stress from the up canning last week. I bet they'd love to sit on my deck as we've received a light consistent rain for 2 days.

Open Kimono

IMG_124822.JPG

This one got me excited. I looked at it and got an instant flash of those plants big and luscious and sticky and stinky. You're in for such fun. :laughtwo:

You are stocking up on jars aren't you? Plan ahead. :battingeyelashes:

IMG_124822.JPG

This one got me excited. I looked at it and got an instant flash of those plants big and luscious and sticky and stinky. You're in for such fun. :laughtwo:

You are stocking up on jars aren't you? Plan ahead. :battingeyelashes:

One of my friends and I planted a garden in 2009. We had cucumbers out the azz so I made sweet pickles. About 3 doz pints if I remember correctly. Plus, my neighbor cans all Summer and treats me to beans, deer meat, his pickles, beets and preserves of all types. I have ball jars hidden everywhere.

There you go. A man who's prepared. :battingeyelashes:

Tent Girls: JH and WW - Day 25

The girls are still on water only which they got the last 2 days. Why did I not start the nutes? A little leaf damage that looks like nute burn. I'm just not good at identifying exactly what it is but I know the only thing in the mix that might cause this is EWC. Could it be that I didn't do a good job stirring and tumbling the mix? Who knows? Here's a couple pics of what I'm talking about. It's only affecting the WW.

Here's how everything is looking today

Overall, I'm completely happy with the tent girls progress. Jim

Tent Girls: JH and WW - Day 25

The girls are still on water only which they got the last 2 days. Why did I not start the nutes? A little leaf damage that looks like nute burn. I'm just not good at identifying exactly what it is but I know the only thing in the mix that might cause this is EWC. Could it be that I didn't do a good job stirring and tumbling the mix? Who knows? Here's a couple pics of what I'm talking about. It's only affecting the WW.

Here's how everything is looking today

Overall, I'm completely happy with the tent girls progress. Jim

I'd be surprised to find it to be your EWC causing that damage.

Herby, I'm interested in what you see as a deficiency in his White Widow. I'm still new to this too, but I don't see a deficiency when I look at her. She bears a very strong resemblance to my own healthy specimen in structure and in color.

Tent Girls: JH and WW - Day 26

Late yesterday afternoon the tent girls got about a cup each of nutes @ 1 TSP Grow and 1/16 TSP Calmag. Response was very positive. So far I am really proud of these babies, their color and form.

Jack Herer

White Widow

DD #1 - I almost burned this one two days ago. She's being protected in a corner and shaded part of the day.

Your DD looks fine. She'll bounce right back. Lesson learned, eh? A scary moment, I'm sure.

The plants look great. Good node stacking going on. That means a stronger plant capable of supporting the weight of the huge colas you'll end up with. :battingeyelashes: What are you at, 5,6, nodes now? It's amazing when the roots really grab and they explode in size. You're going to be there soon.

This is so exciting Jim. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom