Tent Grow - Jack Herer - White Widow & Amnesia Haze - Mars II LED

nice work so far man. interested to see how the jack herer fills out. Also, how are you liking the mars 900w? I have 2 400w but was thinking of just getting one big light instead. I'll be following along with the rest! :surf:

Impeccable timing, MJ -- and I think they look great! I'm really interested in these strains from 420 ... I hear nothing but raves about them.

The shipping was within their allotted time frame. I'm just not having any luck with the Amnesia Haze germinating but that might be me. Anyway, I expect them to give me credit on next order. Jim

nice work so far man. interested to see how the jack herer fills out. Also, how are you liking the mars 900w? I have 2 400w but was thinking of just getting one big light instead. I'll be following along with the rest! :surf:

Hi OG. I love the Mars II. I just love it. Jury is still out since nothing is in 12/12 with the additional power but I rave knowing that I have no baseline comparison. Jim

Tent Girls: JH and WW - Day 19

First day of fall. RH in tent when I opened it this morning was 90%. It dropped 6% in the time it took to take 2 pics. 20 gallons of moist soil-less mix was in there in smart pots which I assume have a high transpiration rate. Obviously, something that must be monitored. KodiakKid has me thinking about PM and such. I'll be ready with some garlic me thinks.

JH WW

I kept trying to figure out why there were gallery pictures for a grow I couldn't find, and the entire time the link's been in your signature. Now you see how the blonde side of my brain gets in the way sometimes. :laughtwo:

I'm here, sir. May I join the fun? I missed being able to jump up and down when you dropped the seeds, but we've already done that elsewhere. :battingeyelashes: I've already read through like a proper visitor and I've been tracking the girls in the gallery, so I'm up to speed.

So sorry to be late. I'll be quiet now. :battingeyelashes:

Tent Girls: JH and WW - Day 19

First day of fall. RH in tent when I opened it this morning was 90%. It dropped 6% in the time it took to take 2 pics. 20 gallons of moist soil-less mix was in there in smart pots which I assume have a high transpiration rate. Obviously, something that must be monitored. KodiakKid has me thinking about PM and such. I'll be ready with some garlic me thinks.

JH
WW

Get more air movement. Somehow, anyhow. That's the root of the problem. Solve the challenge before you and you won't need the garlic spray that's going to be much stronger in that space than you can imagine. Voice of experience on that. The garlic made the neem cake smell mild. LOL!

Seriously, air movement. How big is your fan?

If you have a new tent I would open the vents on the side seems like your air and humidity are trapped and is no Bueno definitely vent . Just started with my tent and had no holes open the tent looked like it was gonna suck in the sides from neg pressure

Tent Girls: JH and WW - Day 20

I tweaked the humidity level back into a normal range. Nothing exciting to report today.

JH WW

I'm sorry. I beg to differ. You have two plants growing and looking like they intend to keep that up. That sir, I find exciting. :laughtwo: I'll forgive the slip this time though. :love:

I'm sorry. I beg to differ. You have two plants growing and looking like they intend to keep that up. That sir, I find exciting. :laughtwo: I'll forgive the slip this time though. :love:

It wasn't a slip.

IMG_122141.JPG

I'm subbed plants are looking good. How far away are you keeping your lights, any LST training? any topping or fim planned for the grow?

Hi there sciguy. Thanks for the comment. Lights are 24 inches. I have no plans at the moment but I'm almost certain I will top both of these at some point. I have two autos in the ground that will be grown Christmas tree style....that is if the beans will cooperate. Jim

Plants look really healthy. Love it when they are short and symmetrical like that.
subbed!
(also those mars hydro LEDs seem to kill it in veg)

Hi there Henry998. These lights are sick. Plants are loving it. I'm sure there will be something that gets in the way but sometimes it's all about how you handle Plan B. Jim

Back
Top Bottom