Tent Grow - Jack Herer - White Widow & Amnesia Haze - Mars II LED

How sweet! * giggle *. Glimmer, wasn't that the sweetest thing? I giggled with delight too. Hahah!

Jim, wasn't that fun? You'll spoil us now and we'll turn our girlish charms on you to entice future video adventures. You started it. :battingeyelashes:

I have to watch them dance again. :laughtwo:

How sweet! * giggle *. Glimmer, wasn't that the sweetest thing? I giggled with delight too. Hahah!

Jim, wasn't that fun? You'll spoil us now and we'll turn our girlish charms on you to entice future video adventures. You started it. :battingeyelashes:

I have to watch them dance again. :laughtwo:

Your Jack Herers are simply stunning plants -- look at that foliage! They look perfect to me. Thank you for all the tips and especially for the dancing marijuana video, which made me chuckle with delight :)

I can't resist a good dancing girl video. Good job my friend

Thank you all. Yes, I enjoyed doing the little video.

Here's the daily pics I know you've come to enjoy:

IMG_132420.JPG
IMG_132523.JPG
IMG_132722.JPG

You're going to see results from the ponytailing. If you can find some way to give them some side lighting it will exponentially enhance those results. Probably the easiest way to do that is like this.

image33919.jpg

This is my least favorite power strip, but I was using what's on hand and you get the picture. The one in the middle is a different spectrum from the other two. This is a veg set, so the outer two were 5000K. You're in bloom, so two would be 2700K or thereabouts and the middle one would be 5000K or around that range. The plants like the mix of spectrums and I always shoot for about a 70/30 ratio.

This is by no means necessary. It's just a suggestion to dramatically improve the size, structure and vigor of your plants. The nice thing about the CFLs in this application is the ability to get them tucked right up next to the leaves and illuminate right down to the stem.

I yearn for a set of goosenecked lamps that I can position at will. I'm probably going to have to make my own.

I don't know what nutes can do and you're using them now, right? Is it possible it's nute burn? It's showing on the surrounding leaves, along the outer edge of the leaf.

You really show them off nicely with big pictures Jim.

I don't know what nutes can do and you're using them now, right? Is it possible it's nute burn? It's showing on the surrounding leaves, along the outer edge of the leaf.

You really show them off nicely with big pictures Jim.

If it's nute burn the whole thing will be ugly tomorrow. I gave them more. I may follow up later today with straight water to make sure the pot is completely drenched. I've just not gotten the hang of fabric pots. We'll see if my first inclination is correct.

Tent Girls: JH and WW - Day 34

Cannabis is a pretty neat plant me thinks. JH doesn't look any worse. I'm probably going to put all the smart pots in the bath tub today and let soak up all the bubbled water I have after I adjust pH to about 6.5. Light was raised from 18 to 24 inches above plants.

JH both sides

IMG_138027.JPG
IMG_138131.JPG

WW both sides

IMG_138323.JPG
IMG_138224.JPG

IMG_138528.JPG

I love this stage of growth, when they suddenly explode and shoot upwards. You're in for such a thrill Jim. They start growing so fast you can feel the energy they put off. :laughtwo:

I love this stage of growth, when they suddenly explode and shoot upwards. You're in for such a thrill Jim. They start growing so fast you can feel the energy they put off. :laughtwo:

I'm ready for a thrill. So many harvests going on and I feel like I'm so far away from one. I know it'll happen soon enough.

How many ponytailing sessions are you in now Jim? I can see them opening up nicely. The undergrowth on the tighter plants like WW really respond to that training technique. They're looking mighty fine. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom