Day 45

Got the Orange Sherbert and Pineapple Express out the tent for pics tonight and I still took terrible photos :laugh: if Fast Buds timing is accurate these two have 3-4 weeks left.

Orange Sherbert - Really not my best plant.
20210617_224955.jpg
20210617_225032.jpg

Pineapple Express
20210617_225206.jpg
20210617_225231.jpg

Skywalker Haze - Left this beast in the tent.
20210617_225301.jpg

Did you decide to try to green up the Orange Sherbert or are you figuring on letting it ride to the finish line?
I gave her some mega crop a couple of days ago but I'm not going to make a huge effort now. Probably get more mega crop tomorrow.

Definitely something off. Wondering if being in 2 gallon pots they could do with being fed more regularly. I don't think it's the light as I backed that down to about 65% for a couple of days and it carried on getting worse.
IMG_20210621_082832_DRO.jpg
IMG_20210621_082826_DRO.jpg
IMG_20210621_082857_DRO.jpg
IMG_20210621_082846_DRO.jpg
20210621_111209.jpg

Definitely something off. Wondering if being in 2 gallon pots they could do with being fed more regularly. I don't think it's the light as I backed that down to about 65% for a couple of days and it carried on getting worse.
IMG_20210621_082832_DRO.jpg
IMG_20210621_082826_DRO.jpg
IMG_20210621_082857_DRO.jpg
IMG_20210621_082846_DRO.jpg
20210621_111209.jpg
I agree vet, I don't think it's light related either. I think the amendments and such that you mixed in have just run out of steam in the 2 gallon. A more regular feeding would benifit. Just like you'd normally do with the bio bizz in a small pot.

I agree vet, I don't think it's light related either. I think the amendments and such that you mixed in have just run out of steam in the 2 gallon. A more regular feeding would benifit. Just like you'd normally do with the bio bizz in a small pot.
They're getting a weekly top dress as per the instructions but it doesn't seem enough so I'll try cutting that down to every 4 or 5 days. I've got a load of the biobizz stuff left so will give them a feed with that and see how they respond too.

@VetSmoke85 That may be an idea with Grow feed. When I used advanced nutrients (totally different I know), you carry on using the base nutes micro - grow - bloom all the way through till the end.
Maybe we should be doing this then with this stuff. just carry on top dressing the grow along with bloom.
I'm still way off from you yet in terms of age but I might just do that :thumb:

@VetSmoke85 That may be an idea with Grow feed. When I used advanced nutrients (totally different I know), you carry on using the base nutes micro - grow - bloom all the way through till the end.
Maybe we should be doing this then with this stuff. just carry on top dressing the grow along with bloom.
I'm still way off from you yet in terms of age but I might just do that :thumb:
That might do it. I was going to do another run with 2 autos after this one and start with the soil amended with the Grow Auto and follow their feed guide again. Then if I run into the same thing I was going to get in touch with them and ask about adding some Grow during flower or increasing the feed frequency. Probably just take a few runs to get it nailed.

Day 50

They've all had a top dress of bloom and Myco Boost. Watered in with half strength biobizz grow and bloom. Let's see how they react to that. The Orange Sherbert has predominantly orange pistils now. Fast Buds advertise that as 9 weeks to harvest. Will check the trichomes soon.
20210622_215928.jpg
20210622_215837.jpg

Wondering if being in 2 gallon pots they could do with being fed more regularly. I don't think it's the light as I backed that down to about 65% for a couple of days and it carried on getting worse.
What Lister said ↓ ! Folks growing organically usually do so in much larger pots, so there's enough soil for the roots to interact with take up the nutrients. Rootbound plants will show deficiencies with synthetic nutes, and with organic nutes it would be no different.
I agree vet, I don't think it's light related either. I think the amendments and such that you mixed in have just run out of steam in the 2 gallon.

Its a brand new setup mate im sure you will get it dailed in next go around.As long as they make the finish line
its a result. :Namaste:
Definitely mate. Bigger picture and all that. Will have the next 3-5 weeks to decide which strains go in next and whether I do three in 2gal pots or two in 3gal pots.

Auto shortlist for the next run.

Pineapple Express
Skywalker Haze
Six Shooter
Pink Grapefruit
Power Plant

I'm very tempted to do another Pink Grapefruit. I kept getting them as freebies from DopeSeeds. It really does smell like a bottle of Robinson's pink grapefruit squash too.
Niceee real fruity one then you get some good free ones :)

Definitely mate. Bigger picture and all that. Will have the next 3-5 weeks to decide which strains go in next and whether I do three in 2gal pots or two in 3gal pots.

Auto shortlist for the next run.

Pineapple Express
Skywalker Haze
Six Shooter
Pink Grapefruit
Power Plant
Looking forward! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom