Exactly what Roy said and that's only because I'm not there otherwise I'd be like a kid in a candy shop 😂 enjoy bro!

Where the seeds come from? I wanna get a order in 😎

Exactly what Roy said and that's only because I'm not there otherwise I'd be like a kid in a candy shop 😂 enjoy bro!

Where the seeds come from? I wanna get a order in 😎
🤣

I got mine from Milo for free but I know the attitude seedbank have them in stock. Search for the original big buddha family farms Mac N Cheese.

🤣

I got mine from Milo for free but I know the attitude seedbank have them in stock. Search for the original big buddha family farms Mac N Cheese.
I reckon my postie recognises the return postcode sticker and pockets them
About half my orders don't turn up, but they are very understanding and usually replace without a fuss

I reckon my postie recognises the return postcode sticker and pockets them
About half my orders don't turn up, but they are very understanding and usually replace without a fuss
Crafty postie. 🤣 I've never ordered anything from them to be fair but I knew they had been stocking Milo's new brand.

🤣

Found them and there in my basket just hope there not gone by pay day 🤞🏽 👊🏽

The WWxNL is on plain water now. Maybe she'll finish soon. Chilling with the LSD.
PXL_20230617_222227336~2.jpg
PXL_20230617_222237767~2.jpg
PXL_20230617_222420757~2.jpg

Hydro shop had 25% off sale so I've treated myself to a tent I've wanted for a while. BudBox Pro White 75x75x200. Probably won't be able to use it on the next grow but couldn't turn down the deal.
budbox-pro-grow-tent-medium-75x75x200.png
Jealous bro, I ordered this online and was sent Mylar 🤦🏼‍♂️ I already had room gutted so couldn't send it back.. good quality tent though 👌🏽

Stunning bloom, Vet, a real beauty and a great photo - love it
I'd guess that is a dwarf Mardi Gras variety
Yes mate, they're called Solar Flash F1. Stuck 3 in a 10 litre plastic pot and 2 in a 2 gallon fabric pot. I really liked the colour of the flowers and my little lad agreed they were cool. Might do some full sized ones next year.

Still waiting on the WWxNL to finish up. I think she broke ground around the time I flipped to 12/12 and then started pushing pistils out at about 3 weeks old. That would make her approx. 10 weeks into flower now. The LSD in the solo cup looks closer to being done. 🤣
PXL_20230620_063611966~2.jpg
PXL_20230620_063635674~2.jpg

Happy with coco then Vet? :cool:
Yeah it's alright, but honestly I think I still prefer soil. But then due to the issues encountered I probably didn't get some of the benefits of coco. Certainly didn't get a bigger yield or finish faster. More effort with no extra returns on this run I'd say.

This is big, swollen bud I have ever seen, this is your reward:woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom