Mel's ViparSpectra XS 2000 Sponsored Grow - Blueberry & Northern Lights

I haven't clipped a bud to check under the microscope yet. I'll do it in the morning, as I've had some whiskey tonight.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Peaked overnight Amigo. :thumb:
Looks like 8ts going to drop if it doesn't rain.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Glad to hear it!
Your grows seem to go so super quick!
It doesn't seem that way to me!

Blueberry looking good Mel
I still planning on growing them on the 2nd run of the season. :cheer:

I ordered two ViparSpectra XS 1500s yesterday to replace the lights in my small tents. Mainly used as plant/clone starters and mother's home. I will then be all LEDs.:bong:
@gwhunran Thanks for the support and you will love the XS1500! If you start a grow journal, please forget to @ViparSpectra ,lol~
But we are safe for now thanks Melville. :thanks:
:hug:It is nice that you are all well!
I haven't clipped a bud to check under the microscope yet. I'll do it in the morning, as I've had some whiskey tonight.
That's just fire bud! I hope she puts on tons of weight! :cheer:

@gwhunran Thanks for the support and you will love the XS1500! If you start a grow journal, please forget to @ViparSpectra ,lol~

Thanks Val. :ciao: :high-five:
Take care. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Glad to hear it!

It doesn't seem that way to me!
I like to drink me a lil Makers Mark some times. 👍

@gwhunran Thanks for the support and you will love the XS1500! If you start a grow journal, please forget to @ViparSpectra
I've already hooked them up but only running one now. My leftover Fuel D.OG plant that I'm trying to give away and a seedling of Wedding Cake that's going to be a porch plant , are under one of the XS1500s now.

I can verify the advertised outputs at 25,50,75, and 100% of the dimmer switch. Measured with a wattmeter and the LUX at 100% power measured at what the maximum canopy height would be in the 4' high tent equaled 50k LUX. Not bad at all.

I clipped a couple of side buds from the plant this morning, and I'll post some pics with the update this evening.
They're all still clear, so at least a week left, probably closer to two.

Thanks Val!
I like to drink me a lil Makers Mark some times. 👍
I don't think I've ever had that one. I mostly stick with Scotch and Irish.
It was Connemara Irish whiskey last night.
I've already hooked them up but only running one now. My leftover Fuel D.OG plant that I'm trying to give away and a seedling of Wedding Cake that's going to be a porch plant , are under one of the XS1500s now.

I can verify the advertised outputs at 25,50,75, and 100% of the dimmer switch. Measured with a wattmeter and the LUX at 100% power measured at what the maximum canopy height would be in the 4' high tent equaled 50k LUX. Not bad at all.
Looks like an excellent light!

It's interesting how the trichs look cloudy under the microscope, but were definitely clear on the bracts using the loupe.
Her scent has changed a little today too. She still has that Blueberry scent, but has an undertone of something I can't quite put my finger on.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

And here are the trich shots.

Image20.jpg

Image19.jpg

Image18.jpg

Image17.jpg

Looks pretty nice heading to the finish line Mel (all things considered), and frosty from the top to the smaller flowers near the bottoms! :thumb:
Thanks Shed!
She's finishing better than I was expecting around the time I harvested the Zkittlez, but I am more than ready for the outdoor season. See if I can reset, get back to what works.
And congrats on getting the SIP built. I'm in the process of sorting out how to do one myself.
It was a bit easier than I was thinking once I got started, of course we don't know if it'll work yet, lol!
Your's seems to be a bit more difficult to design as it has to be schleppable as well!
It's too bad you can't use a wheeled one. I guess there's no possibility of building a couple of ramps for the stairs?

That would be quite the eyesore in the backyard! I was born to schlep.
Lol, I was thinking something portable, which could be stored in the shed when not needed.

:thanks::thanks:Thank you for your comment and testing feedback! Happy 420 day! Btw, I was going to say welcome to @ViparSpectra.:ciao:

I prefer Jameson myself, but Makers is good Bourbon. CL🍀
Jameson's is good, but more for times when you're going to have more than one or two.
Redbreast is probably my favourite traditional Irish whiskey. Connemara is excellent, but is more similar to Scotch due to being a peated single malt.
She looks like she might also be thinking of the finish line.

Ive really enjoyed your photos Mel, one of the few that can make mw feel like Im almost in the tent with them, no mean feat.

You think shes ready to start her final push and swell to the end?
Thanks DV8!
I'm surprised she hasn't really started to swell yet, to be honest.
This is the longest flowering Blueberry I've ever grown, but these are also some of the lowest lights on temps I've had. Adjusting to the larger tent has been a bit of a learning curve.

Back
Top Bottom