Still going. I think they'll end up drying out a bit while I'm away. I'll water them Friday morning and then won't see them again until Sunday night. Shouldn't hurt them too much at this stage I guess.
PXL_20230523_202642225~2.jpg
PXL_20230523_202647668~2.jpg
PXL_20230523_202555459~2.jpg
PXL_20230523_202549746~2.jpg
PXL_20230523_202538283~2.jpg
PXL_20230523_202532958~2.jpg
Great looking plants Vet..🔥🔥🔥

If you're worried, put a tray of water beside it and use a bit of capillary/coco liner bridging the two
It will not dry out for a week or so - I have an allotment that isn't local to me so I use coco basket liner on the base of the cold frame for seedlings and it keeps them just perfectly damp, even in full sun
Handy little tip. Thanks. I'm not too worried really. I'm sure they'll just be closer to being ready for the chop when I get back.
Great looking plants Vet..🔥🔥🔥
Thanks bud! Went from a horror show to not too shabby. 🤣

Feeling good after a weekend away learning bushcraft at a survival school in the woods. Something I will be doing a lot more of going forward.

10 weeks from flip now. The girls survived fine without me. I think I'll be starting to harvest the cheese girls this week. The WWxNL is lurking in the back like a little club of weed. 🤣
PXL_20230528_200303187~2.jpg
PXL_20230528_201426273~2.jpg
PXL_20230528_201406460~2.jpg
PXL_20230528_201400747~2.jpg
PXL_20230528_201345590~2.jpg
PXL_20230528_201327187~2.jpg

Glad you had a nice time away bro it's always needed!! Your gardens looks sick and I think it was that stress training you gave them earlier that everyone was panicking about 😂 get them cut! I'm looking forward to hearing about them and that oversized white lights is banned from NOTM apparently 😂✌🏽

Glad you had a nice time away bro it's always needed!! Your gardens looks sick and I think it was that stress training you gave them earlier that everyone was panicking about 😂 get them cut! I'm looking forward to hearing about them and that oversized white lights is banned from NOTM apparently 😂✌🏽
I'll try to do a bit by bit harvest through the week I think. I could let them go another week I reckon, but they're done enough.

It was amazing, we made tools, learnt about foraging, made snares, flint knapping, made an arrow, fire making etc. Had gorgeous weather and it was in a beautiful little woodland. Hard to beat that for a weekend.

I'll try to do a bit by bit harvest through the week I think. I could let them go another week I reckon, but they're done enough.

It was amazing, we made tools, learnt about foraging, made snares, flint knapping, made an arrow, fire making etc. Had gorgeous weather and it was in a beautiful little woodland. Hard to beat that for a weekend.
You waited a long time to become a boy scout Vet! :)

Bear grylls in the making! Lol love stuff like that man sounds wicked!

Bear grylls in the making! Lol love stuff like that man sounds wicked!
More Ray Mears. Lol. It really was a great trip. The guy who runs it is an ex sniper who's pretty well known. We had his therapist join us for a few hours to chat around the fire one night too which was awesome.

You waited a long time to become a boy scout Vet! :)
🤣🤣🤣 Tried that as a kid but we mainly just played hide and seek. 😂 Grown up boy scouts is loads better.

More Ray Mears. Lol. It really was a great trip. The guy who runs it is an ex sniper who's pretty well known. We had his therapist join us for a few hours to chat around the fire one night too which was awesome.

the modest folk know the craft better. come to think of it they are the craft. thanks for doing what i'll never have. :love:

Welcome back, buds are getting fat, looking forward to final performance :theband:

Back
Top Bottom