Mel's ViparSpectra XS 2000 Sponsored Grow - Blueberry & Northern Lights

Jameson's is good, but more for times when you're going to have more than one or two.
My grandfather used to say, "If I only wanted one drink I'd go to communion." :)

My grandfather used to say, "If I only wanted one drink I'd go to communion." :)
Your grandfather and my grandmother would be a perfect match!

My grandmother used to say “if [*Edited by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]

I'm thinking of starting the Lemon Kush later, around the first of June. I might change my mind on that one though. I'm itching to start it now.

Why are you starting her so late? Aren't you worried she won't finish before the fall rains?

I've never thought it smells like real blueberries, but I have an actual blueberry bush so I get to smell the real thing every year. She does have a very distinctive scent, and I've smelled it from a bunch of Blueberry crosses too.
Mine have never had the hint of skunk that some others have had, and I'm good with that :laugh:
It's a sweet scent, and some plants don't smell like weed at all.

Mine smelled like blueberry waffles.

I just went back to look, and we're a few days short of 10 weeks from flip. 66 days so far, and Friday will mark 70 days.
That seems a little longer than I'm used to with Blueberry, but she did take her time starting to show stigmas.
I think it's time to clip a lower bud and take some pics with the digital microscope.

My 2 photo Blueberries both went 85 days in flower.

Lol, I had to sit through a full high mass when my brother got confirmed!
Reminded me why organized religion isn't for me!
Seriously though, I don't like myself when I'm drunk, so I keep it to one or two at a time, and usually only on special occasions.
Your grandfather and my grandmother would be a perfect match!

My grandmother used to say “if [*Edited by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]
:laugh:
Yo yo el Beardo!

I think we will be harvesting in a similar window ie 2 weeks time!
Then I'll be in good company!
Why are you starting her so late? Aren't you worried she won't finish before the fall rains?
Well, she's a photoperiod, so she'll finish at the same time regardless of when I start her, but I don't want to grow monsters this year. It can be fun, but it's a lot of work, and I would like to relax a bit this year.

Mine smelled like blueberry waffles.
I had a Blue Dream that smelled like that.
It's interesting how some strains smell like baked goods. One of my Hindu Kush smelled like lemon muffins.
My 2 photo Blueberries both went 85 days in flower.
Really? I've never had one go that long.
Until I started here I didn't keep close track of days, but best I can remember I usually harvested a little more than 2 months after flip, and based on trichomes. I don't like weed with much in the way of amber trichs, so I usually harvest a little before other people would.

Finally seeing some signs of the swell.
Some of her buds are bulking up now.
I'm also considering swapping out the Sour Diesel auto for either Apple Betty or Runtz Punch this summer for the SIP. Otherwise it'll be Dark Devil in there.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Loving the colours on that up close shot Mel. Just delightful!
Thanks DV8!
I'm liking the colours as well, and more are coming out every day!
Very cool. When is / was your birthday? Have I missed it?

And oh what buds!
It's in a few days.
I'm going to be trying out the lower buds I clipped tomorrow they're just dry enough to vape now!

Finally seeing some signs of the swell.
Some of her buds are bulking up now.
I'm also considering swapping out the Sour Diesel auto for either Apple Betty or Runtz Punch this summer for the SIP. Otherwise it'll be Dark Devil in there.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Thanks DV8!
I'm liking the colours as well, and more are coming out every day!

It's in a few days.
I'm going to be trying out the lower buds I clipped tomorrow they're just dry enough to vape now!
Looking lovely 🤩👍👍👍

I just vaped a bit of the Blueberry lower side buds I clipped to look at under the microscope.
It had a hint of the Blueberry flavour, even though it's not mature, and I definitely feel the stone setting in. I can move, but I don't want to. I'm also feeling a really good mood.
If this is what I'm getting before it's ready, I can't wait to try the fully ripe buds!

Very nice work, nice colas right there! :bravo:Congratulations! :woohoo:

And Happy Birthday to you in advance Melville! May your harvest always be bountiful and beautiful!

I'm planning on a birthday harvest on 27th.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Very nice work, nice colas right there! :bravo:Congratulations! :woohoo:

And Happy Birthday to you in advance Melville! May your harvest always be bountiful and beautiful!
Thank you Val!
Good morning el Beardo :)

The end is nigh.
Just a couple more days!

There may be some nanners forming at the bottom of the plant.
Since I'm harvesting tomorrow I decided to wait till then to really check. It doesn't really change things at this point.

ViparSpectra XS2000
@ViparSpectra

Blueberry

Omg! I’ll bake a cake!
Can't wait to see it!
The buds are looking good. :bong: They look like they are all the same size. :D:yummy:
Yep, they're fairly evenly sized!
One of the advantages of this kind of training.

Back
Top Bottom