20210624_130925.jpg

I said my plans change all the time didn't I? After this grow has finished I will be moving the XS1000 into my 2x2 tent and growing a photoperiod plant with it. I think it will work out better anyway as the light is ideally suited to that space. This journal will continue with that setup. I may have a vote to decide on which photo strain to grow. It's quite a long list but I have Wedding Cake or San Fernando Lemon Kush in mind at the moment.

The auto grow will still go ahead but with something new.

Day 53

So they've had a few feeds with biobizz grow, bloom and calmag now and seem to still be going from bad to worse. Bit of an ugly bunch. Weird that some of the bottom branches look nice and healthy though.
20210625_222002.jpg
20210625_222047.jpg
20210625_222144.jpg
20210625_222209.jpg
20210625_222253.jpg
20210625_222346.jpg

Seems I've accumulated quite a selection of seeds now. Not sure how I'm going to choose one photoperiod to do.

Photoperiod seeds

Girl Scout Cookies
OG Kush
Wedding Cake
Stardawg
Zkittlez
Amnesia Kush
Dos-Si-Dos
Northern Lights
Critical Mass
Gorilla Glue
Hawaii Maui Waui
San Fernando Lemon Kush
Cream Mandarine
Jack Herrer

Auto seeds

Pineapple Express
Six Shooter
Skywalker Haze
Power Plant
White Widow
Pineapple Gum
AK
Blueberry
Kritic
Pink Grapefruit

Nice selection of seeds Vet! San Fernando Lemon Kush sounds nice and tart. :)

Good lighting and under-powered nutrients would be my thought on the leaves. High demand for nutrients that may not have been available in the soil either because there weren't enough to start, or they ran out because of the small pots.
It does sound a bit nice doesn't it. Haven't seen one grown here yet. Will have to do a search.

I reckon it's highly likely you are correct. Not much to do with these now but try and get them to the end.

Nice group of seeds. I have so many freebees myself yet i still keep buying.
PS. MY vote goes to any indica dom strain they as you know tend to be small and carry its own weight. result

Nice group of seeds. I have so many freebees myself yet i still keep buying.
PS. MY vote goes to any indica dom strain they as you know tend to be small and carry its own weight. result
At least we'll never run out. Ha ha. That's not a bad shout too. I'm doing sativa autos so maybe a good idea to do a more indica leaning photo.

Seems I've accumulated quite a selection of seeds now. Not sure how I'm going to choose one photoperiod to do.

Photoperiod seeds

Girl Scout Cookies
OG Kush
Wedding Cake
Stardawg
Zkittlez
Amnesia Kush
Dos-Si-Dos
Northern Lights
Critical Mass
Gorilla Glue
Hawaii Maui Waui
San Fernando Lemon Kush
Cream Mandarine
Jack Herrer

Auto seeds

Pineapple Express
Six Shooter
Skywalker Haze
Power Plant
White Widow
Pineapple Gum
AK
Blueberry
Kritic
Pink Grapefruit
Grow the Girl Scout Cookies. Nobody's done that here lately! :laughtwo:

That spear in the middle is a beauty!

Are they as rootbound as they look like they should be?
Yeah that's not too bad. Keep looking at it and feeling frustrated though. Could be so much better.

Probably are rootbound. Never pulled one out a fabric pot to look. I imagine it being a right ballache to get back in. :laugh:

Day 58

They're still alive and the buds are actually growing still. The Orange Sherbert looks pretty close to being done so I will check the trichs tomorrow and see where they're at. Maybe another week or 2 left. Pretty much all the pistils have turned now.
20210630_205712.jpg
20210630_205744.jpg
20210630_205850.jpg
20210630_205820.jpg
20210630_205934.jpg

Back
Top Bottom