I thought it read true colours are easy to spot, referring to the trichomes? Maybe I'm wrong and in that cases it's gone over my head too! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Show me show me

420-magazine-mobile1465826047.jpg
most the hairs was brown then more new white ones came through .

Just looked back you're around a week in front, mine needs to be chopped soon due to not having time I thought 8 weeks flower would of been enough oh well I'm sure it will still be at a good quality with only a few ambers showing

Looks like you have some foxtailing going on..thats where the new hairs are coming from..bud growing on buds..not a bad thing right. Lol.just dont rely on those hairs for harvest thell .probally keep appearing.go with the trichomes..

Been checkin trichs everyday still no amber, some bits still looke clear n all, will it defo go amber or do some strains really never go amber, latest i can leave it is the 8th, got a visitor on 15th which i really dont want her to smell anything so needs to b jarred up, 3 days in dark 4 days dry, maybe she cnt b as perfect as id hoped

What does this mean? Lol

Maybe I just should've said nice pics....LMAO

As for guessing on your dried harvest weight, I got no experience. Really can't see the whole plant in one shot either. There are a few lower branches that look to be going off camera but surely producing PHAT COLAS to, Yeah? But I would think 2-3oz cause you got nice colas ON Camera there for sure...i.e.; true killers are easy to spot!

Maybe I just should've said nice pics....LMAO

As for guessing on your dried harvest weight, I got no experience. Really can't see the whole plant in one shot either. There are a few lower branches that look to be going off camera but surely producing PHAT COLAS to, Yeah? But I would think 2-3oz cause you got nice colas ON Camera there for sure...i.e.; true killers are easy to spot!

Now it makes sense lol

Yeah and it'll be a shame if you can't wait for the number of tan/brown trichs that you might want.
Got a Straight coming, bummer :(

You might be able to extend it a few more days? I've watch a lot of grow videos in the past year and very few of the bomb-ass growers mentioned anything longer than a 36hr dark period in their Harvest videos and even then said the effectiveness was easily debatable.

Either way it'll be a shame if you can't wait :(

Back
Top Bottom