The 420 Fotographer Collective: Advanced Cannabis Photography

Chasing down the shot is great fun. :slide:

100%. It’s what gets me motivated. Once I see an angle or shot in my mind, I will spend hours to get it.

I had an idea in my mind for a full year. Our local “Welcome to...” sign outside of town. I wanted vehicle lights at night trailing to the sign. Took me a very long time, 20 second shutter opening, and used 4 or 5 shots layered over each other to get it. But the result was awesome. I would share but it gives away my location lol.

That screen shot is cool! When I shot events and people were doing phone pics, I'd frame up the shot like your last one there. Cool ideas are no coincidence with our Art Form!

When I first started, I used lots of websites that taught it for free, and would have little challenges. My coworker was also a graduate of a two year photography program and he told me about some of his challenges. Like taking 30 photos in a bathroom. No two can be of the same thing.

It set me up to have that curiosity. That we all share. That is the beautiful thing. Our curiosities lead us to incredible discoveries. I am inspired daily by the imagination and curiosity of others and what they shoot.

I remembered I had this one. :battingeyelashes:

View media item 1669152

Thats the thing Sue. It's always been with you. Adjusting your perception (through the camera) is all it took. You have a wonderful eye and have created many great images you can look back on and be happy with.

Thats the thing Sue. It's always been with you. Adjusting your perception (through the camera) is all it took. You have a wonderful eye and have created many great images you can look back on and be happy with.

Why thank you UA. :hug: I love what I do. Four years ago I had no idea any of this was waiting to be expressed. :laughtwo:

Morning all!:ciao:
Well I was out working with some raindrops today trying to find a good reflection that you could see in the background and this is what I came up with after shooting countless photos. Enjoy!:blunt:

View media item 1669278
:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom