The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

At the moment the plan is for coco and perlite mix but I'm half thinking of just doing it in soil as it can be a bit more forgiving. My bean has sprouted so I better decide soon.

Peace
You should do it in coco. I will be using soil and we can compare notes. Coco is actually pretty forgiving just flush it out and start over lol.

You should do it in coco. I will be using soil and we can compare notes. Coco is actually pretty forgiving just flush it out and start over lol.
I'm swaying that way, my last 3 grows have been in coco and I'm very happy with the growth especially my Zamaldelica.

OK coco it is then and we can compare. I'm kind of using Cultivator's coco feeding schedule but with Canna Coco on the Zamaldelica grow and it's working out very well.

Good luck all with your grows.

Peace

Good morning guys n gals so I've got my bean in water last night it's a NL/BB auto by local South African breeders seeedworrx labratoriiiies. I won these in a local comp here at home so I'll be running this with my auto experiment....

image.jpeg
Kush van Stitch regular autos for a pure seed run, I dropped 2 then added a 3rd after I snapped the pic cause I want to be certain of a male......
image.jpeg

NL/BB auto going to pollinate select branches.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
AK47 auto by the same local breeders also will pollinate a select branch or 2
image.jpeg

Kush auto fem and I'll be pollinating as well....

So that's it guys I'm in for my very first comparative grow finally.....haha

Will be doing the Brooklyn and BlueDreamatic outdoors in a few weeks as well......

Have a great day guys n gals.....

I've just harvested most of my Seedsman Kush Auto. It ran for almost 17 weeks. Had it outdoors for the first 11 weeks them moved it indoors.

Im leaving the lower buds for another week.

Looking forward to sampling it in few days.

Peace

I'm swaying that way, my last 3 grows have been in coco and I'm very happy with the growth especially my Zamaldelica.

OK coco it is then and we can compare. I'm kind of using Cultivator's coco feeding schedule but with Canna Coco on the Zamaldelica grow and it's working out very well.

Good luck all with your grows.

Peace
I looked at using cultivars feed recipe but there is a shit ton of ingredients! I was like nah I will just use these cheap gh line up lol.

I looked at using cultivars feed recipe but there is a shit ton of ingredients! I was like nah I will just use these cheap gh line up lol.

I know. I'm not following it exactly. I've subbed some of the expensive ones for cheaper alternatives.
And I've had pretty good results in the past with just cheap tomato feed and soil.

After a bit of brainstorming :ganjamon: I figured out a quick solution to gets some beans droppin' ASAP.
Here's the new germination station:

Took about 2 hours and cost me $10 to complete. I had most of the stuff laying around.

I still dont have my Blueberry Bliss autos, but I'm gonna drop a Blueberry Twist photo from Advanced Genetics now.
Here's what I could find about her:
2018-09-07-13-31-11.jpg
2018-09-07-13-31-35.jpg

Gracias amigo! @MaddHacker

Couldn't let this party go on for too long before jumping in!
:high-five:

I've just harvested most of my Seedsman Kush Auto. It ran for almost 17 weeks. Had it outdoors for the first 11 weeks them moved it indoors.

Im leaving the lower buds for another week.

Looking forward to sampling it in few days.

Peace
Hows she smell? Mines smelling fuelly and lemony already

Back
Top Bottom