The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Well here in my undisclosed city, lol... Damn Halloween stuff's out, candy canes and reindeer everywhere. And in with the hoards of tourists...
:cough:

OK here we go with Seedsman Blueberry fem. Hope it germinates as I've only one more seed left.

Peace
Last couple ssedsman BB's I grew were superstars! You're in for a treat! They have those genetics dialed in.
:thumb:

Haha! I went over to check out some of the Gorilla Tents today. They got a damn 10X20 :eek:
I laughed and told my wife I'm buying one for the garage... we had a chuckle. When I told her the price, we had a real laugh!
:rofl::rofl:
Phenominal tents... just nowhere near my budget. LoL
What was the price on That? LOL just curious

Good morning guys n gals so I've got my bean in water last night it's a NL/BB auto by local South African breeders seeedworrx labratoriiiies. I won these in a local comp here at home so I'll be running this with my auto experiment....

image.jpeg
Kush van Stitch regular autos for a pure seed run, I dropped 2 then added a 3rd after I snapped the pic cause I want to be certain of a male......
image.jpeg

NL/BB auto going to pollinate select branches.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
AK47 auto by the same local breeders also will pollinate a select branch or 2
image.jpeg

Kush auto fem and I'll be pollinating as well....

So that's it guys I'm in for my very first comparative grow finally.....haha

Will be doing the Brooklyn and BlueDreamatic outdoors in a few weeks as well......

Have a great day guys n gals.....

Haha! They haven't shipped mine yet. Must have taken them awhile to collect up every BB bean in their inventory! Haha!
I got my shipping confirmation this morning. Last order only took 4-5 days from there.... I'm stoked! :yahoo:
Blueberry Bliss... here we come!
:high-five::high-five::high-five:

Well I was very happy with the last blueberry I grew. Great yield and fat solid buds and that was in a micro grow so it should be interesting to see the difference a full size grow space and 10 gal pots will do

:Namaste:
You will have a few weeks head start on me. What medium you putting in those 10 gal pots?

Good morning guys n gals so I've got my bean in water last night it's a NL/BB auto by local South African breeders seeedworrx labratoriiiies. I won these in a local comp here at home so I'll be running this with my auto experiment....

image.jpeg
Kush van Stitch regular autos for a pure seed run, I dropped 2 then added a 3rd after I snapped the pic cause I want to be certain of a male......
image.jpeg

NL/BB auto going to pollinate select branches.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
AK47 auto by the same local breeders also will pollinate a select branch or 2
image.jpeg

Kush auto fem and I'll be pollinating as well....

So that's it guys I'm in for my very first comparative grow finally.....haha

Will be doing the Brooklyn and BlueDreamatic outdoors in a few weeks as well......

Have a great day guys n gals.....
Yoooo is that a seedsman kush auto? Have fun bud!!! Thats same as my one if its the seedsman one

Back
Top Bottom