The BS Journal - Bag Seed - LED - Soil - Frankenpot - 1st Run In A Long Time

wow, sorry I havent been around much, lots of stuff going on, busy season for me...

harvested all but one of the cfls',,, as I write this, I literally have 10 quart jars to choose from,,,,

but... Bel, and her clones are the best. But the jars are mixed now,, lmao

I have one cfl left, she ahd the biggest, fattest colas, and lots of them, so i have been letting her sit,,, watching trichs every day, and watching her fatten up. mostly cloudy now and just a few amber, I have a fair this weekend, so either tomorrow, or monday,, we will see.... but she is sticky.

Carly Sue ended up being an auto, and her trichs are already starting to turn cloudy, she should be ready in 2 weeks, lmao, so fast. but she loos nice.

Isabel is in flower, just her and the one CFL, and soon to be all alone in the flower tent, with three LED's on her...

I took 4 clones, they are coming along in 1 gal pots... will have to sort pics and such, just been busy work, and side work,,,lol

and cannot wait for the good genetics, I bought some silica blast today to start giving isabel, I heard that she may need the extra strength,,

Well, the last of the CFL's was cut this morning. I have so much smoke from the others, that i was able to just let this one keep going until I could see the trichs start turning. and man did she patten up. wish i let the others go longer now. Funny thing is, Carly Sue is almost done as well, maybe next weekend. lmao.

Well, back to C4, the last of the CFL's and in a 2 gal pot. The last 6 weeks has been alternating,, gonna pull her in a week, start with just water,, then the next feed (the next day) and it's I'll give some food.. hehe, so back and forth, but finally I said F it, chop chop chop.

now Isabel is in the flower tent, all by herself, with three LED's pointed at her...... I hope she likes the extra light.

C4 had a bunch of big cola's, but one HUGE one,,, OMG, the biggest thing I have ever grown, and pretty frosty, and man, she has some smell to her, way more than her bag seed sisters

This cola is huge....
9-17-C4-4.jpg
9-17-C4-5.jpg
9-17-C4-6.jpg

the rest of her..lol

9-17-C4-10.jpg
9-17-C4-1.jpg
9-17-C4-2.jpg
9-17-C4-3.jpg
9-17-C4-8.jpg
9-17-C4-7.jpg
9-17-C4-9.jpg

not much fluff on her, she should be way better than the rest,,, we will see.

Oh, and I am a grandpa,,, again,, #2... little boy born last week. Man, I am old,, lmao. Daughter and grandson are doing great and healthy. I have a 'Jupiter Joint' to smoke with my son-n-law when they come over today.

Been waiting for special occasion to smoke this,, It's blueberry afgoo, dipped in distillate, and then rolled in keif... drooling just looking at it.

jupiter.jpg

Congrats boom! Man wish i had a father in law like u!! That looks super tasty! Your girls came out so well!! Think you will b good on meds for a good while. Hope u pop in more!! Congrats on the harvest also but healthy baby boy is always the best out of everything!! Great work my friend!!

Thanks Pino,

Its been a real busy time for me, with the daughter being pregnant, and fair season in high gear, and down a guy at work,, been pulled in 1000 directions. I've read a few journals, (mainly granpa's though) but not enough time to keep up...

anyways, after taking the last CFL out, I was expecting to have 2 in flower and 4 in veg,,, BUT, Carly Sue ended up being an auto... so I left her in the veg tent.

I have never grown an auto before, didnt keep good notes, and she is kinda hurt. feed schedule off I think, but she is also ready, so could just be in the final stages of cannablizing herself before harvest. Saw a few amber tonight,, mostly cloudt already, so, as soon as the CFL dries,, chop chop chop..

9-18-CS3.jpg
9-18-CS1.jpg
9-18-CS2.jpg

Isabel was a photo, so I was able to take clones from her. 4 healthy babies, growing fast....
9-18-Clones.jpg

And Isabel is now all alone in the flower tent, she seems to be tolerating the extra light well, I have been adding silica now as well to strengthen her, but will add supports soon.

9-18-IB1.jpg
9-18-IB2.jpg

Looks like you are really getting things dialed in!! I bet soon you are gonna have a A+ perpectual going! Great and glad to see you are really getting a grip on this great hobby! I remember when u had a tent full of dudes talking bout a sausage fest!! Lol!! And look where u are now!

So i have to know how was the special jupiter joints u blazed wit the sun in law? Man it looked and sounded so delicious!! Where did you get blessed wit those presents at? I want to grab some myself! It sucks living in a state that treats marijuana like a class 1 drug same group as crack and heroin.

My daughter is in the eleventh grade and jus shared wit me that she tried marijuana. Glad we have a open relationship and she can talk to me bout it but still was a lil crazy. We had a good conversation bout it! I never blazed and tried my best to hide it from her but glad she came to me to duscuss it. Sorry for me rambling but my mind is still coping wit the convo we had jus couple minutes ago!!

Glad to have you back!! Your auto looks like she is ready!! Keep up the great journal and work!! Till the next installment have a dank day!!

thanks Pino,

awesome that your daughter can talk to you like that,, very cool.

the Jupiter joint was pretty cool, the son in law melted into the couch, lmao. It burned smooth, and a thick , and I mean thick, smoke came off it. The ash was more like a cigar. and the taste was great. A carny friend got it for me, they are our best customers at the fair and we give this particular ride company some huge discounts, and they still drop 100 bucks a day at us,, each,,lol they eat a lot of food.

As for the auto, not a fan to be honest. was cool i could leave it in the veg tent the full time, so got more light, but no control over it. But she does have a sweet smell to her.

The incredible bulk,, man she is fattening up, and lifting all her leaves to the lights, seems like she likes them, hope she gets fat.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom