temp is max 82
average temp is 78-79
p.h 5.7
r.h averages 50 %

thanks for the concern.i took the picts just after the lights came on.i think between that and i always flush for at least 1 - 2 days prior to flip'n to 12/12.it does take its toll.these girls love to eat thier nutes. i can honestly say that i've never had a group eat as much as them.

My ppm's run at least 1200 on a regular basis which isn't that much for the bubba.this strain is sooo strong.my buddy who had the strain since 96 runs his at 1800 ppm on a regular basis and has been doin so for years.but i'm definetly open to critisism and suggestion.matter of fact all comments help.

I'd say crystal. The cross between White Widow and Northern Lights. Then for your breading project you could cross G-13 with Skunk #1 and Cross those seeds with Crystal. I'm a noobie and I'm seriously just talking out of my ass so correct me if I'm wrong but that end strain sounds like a total head fuck. I want it lol.

i've got skunk # 1's on order.i'm looking for the cheese pheno.check this out this is the pheno:
cheeze1.jpg

Big ups for the enthusiasm.I cant wait to start this breeding project.If all goes well i want to spread it like wildfire one day.

all i know is cheese came with the boom sitck when it first popped up in the UK.
that looks like a boom stick. i've seen her before. say cheeese!
the fan leaves may have been trimmed for that pic. anyone know?

its real.
How crazy is that.it a pheno or rouge pheno as some people like to call it.
trust me when i find that pheno..then its on.
thats my little mission thats going to be going till i find it.i'm planning on germing all 30 seeds i get and keep ordering the skunk #1 till i get it.and yes i will be flowering and taking at least 3-5 clones from each to ensure it goes on.
once i do find it i will be crossing it.definetly with some purple strains, n.l #1, and definetly want to cross it with some matinuska strains.thats all in time though.hey maybe i'll find it and maybe i wont but either way its going to be fun.

its real.
How crazy is that.it a pheno or rouge pheno as some people like to call it.
trust me when i find that pheno..then its on.
thats my little mission thats going to be going till i find it.i'm planning on germing all 30 seeds i get and keep ordering the skunk #1 till i get it.and yes i will be flowering and taking at least 3-5 clones from each to ensure it goes on.
once i do find it i will be crossing it.definetly with some purple strains, n.l #1, and definetly want to cross it with some matinuska strains.thats all in time though.hey maybe i'll find it and maybe i wont but either way its going to be fun.

dam..your busy over here as well..where did you get rainbow kush from? that looks tasty..i have some pineapple and some shishaberrys clones that are looking for some more freinds...lol

I got the rainbow from a friend of mine who's had the strain going for years.rainbow kush is hindu kush x master kush x montel's pride.(MP is Oaxacan x AK47 x Lavender)
Its serously unbelievable how it smells taste and well everything bout her is the best.the sativa side comes out mostly when she shoots up the rest is all indica.but the high is interesting i've pulled it at 8,9 and 10 weeks but the high is pretty much the same no matter when you pull it.and it taset like it smells all the way down the the last hit.which is a tropical fruit salad taste.I've been trying to find shiskaberry for a while now,that strain looks sooo appetizing..

dwf-yeah, i've been wanting to breed w/ some purps.best friend grew the Bombest purple power back in the day.soo i guess thats my fasination.

Bud08-thanks for the rep n stoping by.I figure i'll gice a weekly update, that way everyone has a good prospective of how the ladies are doing.Plus nothing better then seeing pics in a journal.

Butcher...you growing outside?think purple widow is an outside strain, power is to not postive on that one.just giving you a heads up

Butcher...you growing outside?think purple widow is an outside strain, power is to not postive on that one.just giving you a heads up -pitviper

yeah it is.i've known a few people to grow it indoor the only issue with it is height.it grows HUGE fast.tyhe power is suppose to be better out door but i've seen it indoor and damn it was UNBELIEVABLE.Thats the thing about purple strains thier mostly sativa,not all but most.

i'm completely with you on that. I love the high.I just don't like waiting 12-14 weeks for a harvest dont get me wrong i'm patient but thats 2-4 weeks that will be taking out of the next grow.Otherwise i'd go gun hoe with sativa's.Yeahthe hieght thing isnt bad for me it's definetly the waiting tah kills me.But i dont mind growing one or 2 sativas's in the background for some good headsmoke.If i do end up getting the purple power i think i'm going to get some white widow too.that way i can just breed my own purple widow.This way i can chose the phenos that stay short in stature.but this is all in due time.almost done with the breading box.with the seeds on orderthe project should start in the next month or so.hopfully sooner.I'm hoping for some really stong males.I ordered purplewreck and skunk #1 already.I just ordered 10 of the purplewreck. And 30 of the skunk#1's,But that was ordered about a week ago.Hooping for the cheese pheno!!

Anybody ever try the Blckjack?Looks good

so last night there was a huge p.h flucuation i didnt check it for a couple days had a lot going on.so when i checked it it was high i fixed it then noticed one of my ladies waa drooping pretty bad.I'm hoping the ajustment will fix it.
Tonight i'll post some pix when the light comes on. Let me know what you guys think. The lights aren't on til' 7, so i'll have the picts posted tonight for sure. Any help would be apperciated. I think its just the flux in P.H that did it. And i'm hoping she will be better otherwise, i'll have to sepperate her and baby her in another room til shes ready to go back in.

I like sativa but they take so dam long.I dont mind the height plenty of room just the bloom takes forever.

Eh what's a couple extra weeks when you are getting what you want as opposed to settling for something that couch locks you? :grinjoint:

I am with you as Sativa is what works for me bro, I am in week 8 of flower as we speak and because of my issues I will probably be another 2 or 3 weeks before they are ready.

Butcher!
Looking good bro, good luck with that PH fluctuation, hopefully you caught it in time mah man!:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom