(Quick update)
i checked my babies under the dome and this what i found. On 8/24 i cut these and these are them today at 10 days : the next generation-

IMG_19251.JPG

my 11 clones will be mothered out to support the 80 i need for the wheel. i think that will take another month. :straightface: but then HS is an 8 week strain.

i think i am 5 days behind you. i cut on the 28th.

Can't wait to see your next turn..damn your grows are amazing to watch..
The rainbow is a 8-10 week strain so we should be at about the same time if anything.
As far as the bubba goes she's on her own sometimes.I've pulled @ 7 weeks and I've pulled @ 10 she's got a mind of her own sometimes.I've grown the same pheno for years and yet they all have a mind of their own.but this is 1 time where I did em in soil their pretty consistant for once..but I kinda like the chaos its like growing a new pheno everytime..but the potentency is consistant as well as the purple hues

Can't wait to see your next turn..damn your grows are amazing to watch..
The rainbow is a 8-10 week strain so we should be at about the same time if anything.
As far as the bubba goes she's on her own sometimes.I've pulled @ 7 weeks and I've pulled @ 10 she's got a mind of her own sometimes.I've grown the same pheno for years and yet they all have a mind of their own.but this is 1 time where I did em in soil their pretty consistant for once..but I kinda like the chaos its like growing a new pheno everytime..but the potentency is consistant as well as the purple hues

sounds like its not very stable. . . in some traits. i've never grown a plant that turned colors before. even strawberry cough was supposed to change and she never did for me. my night temps are always close to the day temps and i never tried an additive.

it will be interesting for me to see if the wheel and hydro makes any noticeable difference in flower time from the dirt.

no its been stablized its the original cut came out in 96' and been growing since then.but i know it sounds unstable but the quality and color is soo stable.i personally think it all depends on where you get your cuttings from meaning the location of the stem your cutting.cause all the bottoms grow even as well as th etops it just funny cause you can always cout on 1 going crazy early.

theres this one cut of rainbow kush that started at flowering an took off unlike any of the others in fact i thinkits one of the biggest in the room..

At least thats what i attribute the differences too..dont really know though..any guesses

All looking good.

DD

thank 4 stopin by all.

yeah 3.5 months. i swear that shyte LAID ME OUT..I mason jar then vacume seal tgen in the safe til its time to come out.and its a bitch to get to the safe so i never go in 4 n e thing unless i have to..

Got bored so i took some picts of the soil room as they were sleeping. check the color from this croud.Watcha all think?
this was 2 weeks ago:
IMG_17271.JPG

this is today:
IMG_19442.JPG

Check the color:
IMG_19463.JPG

I'll give a full update manana it will end the second week.

Back
Top Bottom