Okay so i figured hell why not do the update today.I have to switch the rez out manana n e ways.let me know if you guys/als want me to post some up then too. well heres the update:
chech this out, this 1 is in the veg room and still has 8 more weeks before it even goes into flower:
IMG_19522.JPG

close up:
IMG_19532.JPG

heres momma rainbow:
IMG_19562.JPG

and momma bubba:
IMG_19542.JPG

And still stretching, notice the increase in internode spacing, this is how i determine how much longer on the stretching, it looks just about finished:

IMG_19552.JPG

some L.S.T on the sides:
IMG_19513.JPG

heres the sea of green:
IMG_19503.JPG

hope you all enjoyed 7-8 more weeks to go.Now go smoke a ((((fatty)))):ganjamon:

Wow you got a ton of plants, freakin awesome! I thought you stress the plants by interrupting the dark period which causes them to hermi, am I wrong? Keep up the great work! :Rasta:

Deadtour : that would be true. Outside of the first 2 comparison picts the liights were on for the photos. These lades are great i'm not worried about that.I dont ever go in the room when the lights are on. Unless its an emergency. GOOD LOOKING OUT!!

WEEDY : (your name always makes me laugh my a*s off)Thanks for stopping by.Last night i spent a couple hours just chillin with the ladies. i think i may have to keep one of the cola clones in soil to grow out til next harvest.I was just wondering How high umm tall (i'm high lol) u think i could do a single cola? I think my rainbow mothers going to be a pretty big cola. Shes a little under 3 feet rite now.cola's are all about timing the trim.i know they can get as big as i like i just wonder how much a 4 ft cola would yeild.

i'm running n.f.t tell me what you think? I'd like you critisism or comment.thanx

420fied took NFT it to another level imo. He's got 1 of the sickest scrogs around.:thanks:

I am kinda confused unless you have another grow log I can't get to. I thought NFT was where the roots grew in just nutrient solution, most commonly in PVC pipes like 420fied did. Anyhow you are a monster grower bro. Wow, I am definately very impressed. You seem to grow amazing looking plants in soil.
Every journal I read where peeps were using soil had nute problems, ph problems, and bug problems. I have yet to deal with any of those.(If you count gnats, they haven't been a huge issue yet.)I am very happy that I ended up starting out hydroponically.
The only problem I'd like fixed is this. I started 8 plants and ended up with 3 females, one of which wouldn't stop growing, it was 4 feet wide and over ten feet tall, almost as if it didn't need the energy from the sun and was going to do what it wanted...I had to throw it.
I would have preffered 4 plants, that was my goal, I'll take the 2, they are beautiful.

Again...awesome setup and grow, very impressed! :nicethread:

Musik \\\vVv///

I am kinda confused unless you have another grow log I can't get to. I thought NFT was where the roots grew in just nutrient solution, most commonly in PVC pipes like 420fied did......
Musik \\\vVv///

this is a quick look at how the system runs.when the pump comes on it flows water from the highest point then back down through the P.V.C and roots back down to the rez. and all over again.Its a recirculating N.F.T i guess u would call it.I understand the cunfusion, cause i always thaought it was ebb-n-flo til someone recently explained it to me..So i guess you could call it either..

:welcome: And thanks for stoping by all ODOROUS, TUNES, 420fied and MUSIK.thanx for the support.

420fied: i dont remember how you flushedyour system.DId you use a certain cleaner(ex : florakleen or anything like that. ) i use florakleen just wondering. I'm currently building an aero system and i'm running some test on it just want to make sure i cover my all aspects before i get to using it.:thanks:

:roorrip:

thanks KATORICA AND SWAMPGAS for stoping by and subscribing, better late then never.:bong:

The party is just starting :smokin::Rasta::popcorn::cheer::grinjoint::bong: theres always room for more. I was doing some cleaning to the room last night and finally the stretch is starting to halt a little bit. its been almost 3 weeks and they are just now starting to put some flowers on.DAMN i had a couple put on 8 inches of growth last week alone.This is going to be a good harvest if it all works out.I have some patients in need of this soon !! for me as well i'm facing the possibility of another surgery.this will make #6..And i HATE TAKING VICODIN !! SO I :passitleft: TO DEAL WITH THE PAIN. So it all works out at the end i guess..Free smoke and i can help some patients i met through the rehab i did for my surgery.I'll be posting an update with picts tomarrow if i get a chance.

nft = nutrient FILM technique

a constant flow of nutrient solution passes through a channel and the roots just sit in the flow.

420fied used an AERO method by spraying the roots with misters in intervals.

it is a common mistake to make because the two different methods both use pvc and have flowing water and look very similar.

nft = nutrient FILM technique

a constant flow of nutrient solution passes through a channel and the roots just sit in the flow.

420fied used an AERO method by spraying the roots with misters in intervals.

it is a common mistake to make because the two different methods both use pvc and have flowing water and look very similar.

i totally agree with you. but the funny thing is that ero i use a pump on a timer where as 420fied used AERO to spray the roots on a timer as well.thats where it all get confusing.I flood and drain the channels as they fill the pvc with water but at an angle so its kinda ebb n flo flood n drain nft kinda set up.its just funny cause the only real diff is that one (nft) is a consistant flo where as the other is timed (as is mine but the roots do sit in the flow).I'm tottally confused on what my system should be labeled as. ANy one help on this one..

Back
Top Bottom