I would remove yellowed or dying leaves but let the healthy ones and ones that are not blocking the light from budsites remain. The plant still needs them to finish your flowers; I think stressing the plant to create new leaves at that stage would be counterproductive.

JC

I would remove yellowed or dying leaves but let the healthy ones and ones that are not blocking the light from budsites remain. The plant still needs them to finish your flowers; I think stressing the plant to create new leaves at that stage would be counterproductive.

JC

i must agree with jcool on this Do NOT pull those fan leaves off.Those are the driving force that causes your plant to grow.YES they dont need them as much that late in flowering..BUT they do need them.the last 2 weeks i usually just tuck them or pull them to the side with a bit of string.thats if i've got the room.
I never pull fan leafs unless they are dead

i must agree with jcool on this Do NOT pull those fan leaves off.Those are the driving force that causes your plant to grow.YES they dont need them as much that late in flowering..BUT they do need them.the last 2 weeks i usually just tuck them or pull them to the side with a bit of string.thats if i've got the room.
I never pull fan leafs unless they are dead

I agree. Only on rare occasion will I snip a few huge fan leaves to allow light to get down through the canopy to shaded budsites. I will mostly tuck but do "snip" never pull a few here and there. Nothing crazy though.

:welcome:Okay so heres the update:

Week # 3
Still stretching, but just about finished.DAMN 3 weeks of stretch these ladies never go that long. And they put some height on some of them. WOW!!

PICT #1- momma bubba (sorry bout the sh*ty pict)
IMG_20752.JPG

These two are the ones i measured at the start of 12/12:

hydro:thats it to the right 16 inches.

IMG_20741.JPG

heres the soil (and the measuring tape reads 16 inches as well ):

IMG_20732.JPG

Heres the right side of the hydro side :

IMG_20711.JPG

Now the left side:

IMG_20702.JPG

Ok now the group shot of the hydro:

IMG_20692.JPG

I'll post more of the soil side of things tonight.

Hope you all enjoy:thanks: and time to :rollit:

lookin real good bro!! hell yeah im excited to the fatty buds start packin on these ladies!!

thas pretty cool those 2 are the same now n everything =D

wheel: thanks for the proverb and props..lol

Odorous:thanx again, and yeah i cant believe those two are that big.They both started out at 6 inches ..i dont know what did it for them two.I never have that much strech but i did change a few nutes just recently.

Yowsa Butcher! You got quite a bit goin' on! Granny's gonna git out the popcorn and watch the show! :popcorn: Can't stay long tonight, but will be checkin back and readin a bit along with viewin' the pics! :grinjoint:

Alright guy/gals..so i just got off the phone with a buddy and i'm in luck he just harvested a hybid. I know its already been done..buttt...he wanted to make this strain himself instead of buying it online.He bred a o.g Black widow x purple urkle..So i guess its a upgrade of De Sjamaan Purple Widow
Purple widow is a giant that grows to extreme heights and shows spectacular colours. Purple widow is a hybrid between Purple and White widow. For a purple variety purple widow is extremely strong, while this marijuana plant has the sweet taste of purple to cares your mouth.

Type: Widow / Purple
Optimal outdoor cannabis plant
Outdoor flowering time: May/June to end of October
Outdoor yield: up to 400 gram per m².
Height: 75 - 350 cm!
Buzz: strong fresh high.
Taste/Smell: fresh & sweet.

So he figured why not do an indoor version of it.i think this may be some competition for the purple widow strain.So anyways i had an idea to comp grow these ladies. His strains are completly stablized. Im maticulate but damn hes CRAZY !!!I swear he has O.C.D..lol..not really but he was my favorite friend to ever grow with.I'm going to do some breeding with these strains myself at his request, due to the fact that i wont kick down with my 96' bubba strain.

So i will be crossing Both strains with the 96 bubba(bubblegum x kush) and the rainbow kush (Master Kush x Hindu Kush x Montel's Pride(MP is Oaxacan x AK47 x Lavender))

that sounds like sum hella good shit man... 350 cm!!!! GREAT SCOT! thas way too much trimming... =D (as if thas even possible)

hey i was wonderin.. can you buy seeds out the stores in cali??

gotcha. i misread the other post i thought your friend bred the purple widow

oh no prob.. he started the project some years back.earleir in my thread i talked about getting the purple widow seeds and he was like "cant you just wait for the next batch".I replied "if you lag then ima order them."i said this to push him to kick down with the seeds finally.Hes got thousands and thousands locked away.Cause he wanted to have the best if it ever goes public.So any ways yeah it definetly an upgrade from the widow.But i ordered them anyways.:yummy:

that sounds like sum hella good shit man... 350 cm!!!! GREAT SCOT! thas way too much trimming... =D (as if thas even possible)

hey i was wonderin.. can you buy seeds out the stores in cali??

i've never seen these strains strech sooo much. But unfortunetly you cant buy seeds at the stores.But i've been seeing alot and i mean alot of people selling them on CRAIGSLIST. But something just seems scetchy about getting them.Clones are one thing but seeds, I dunno.so i'll just stick with attitude:ganjamon:

Looks like they are filling out nice. ill take another look in a few gj brother.

Thanx Pit!! I'll be hitting you for advice on building a small trial version of your buckets.I just want to do a trail run before i get into the full blown out version.
:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom