Great Jay! My mom makes those no bake choco cookies all the time. They are a favorite of mine. I don't think she would care for this version though. ROFL (although she has hinted she would like to try a caramel or two)
Be sure to show us pics, I want to make some over the weekend. I've just about polished off the 'S mores...great night time relaxer and sleep aid. :thumb:

A little voice in my head keeps whispering, make snicker-snickers (my freshly coined name for cannabis infused homemade snickers) this weekend, too Canna. Don't know if I'll have time... We'll see.

Hey Canna:byebye:

For decarb I noticed that I neglected to tell you that I also blend in some ground up

soy lecithin (available in health food stores usually around $10), this is supposed to

increase the potency of the THC by up to double the regular dose.

I also throw in a ground up Niacin tablet, this helps your body assimilate the THC better

Sorry for my oversight :ciao:

I use it too when I make cannabutter and I have made it without and there is a marked difference in potency....:thumb:

Thanks Mick! I have never used hemp hearts, but a little research last night tells me that they are very good for you!
If anyone else has not used them, or know little about them here's a page that has great info on them:

About Hemp Hearts

I think I'll stop at my local health food shop after work and see if they carry this. YUM

And I have a question for those who make Cannabutter, what do you do with your "mash"...the leftover stuff after straining the butter?
Dennise mentioned she will use it in brownies, any other good uses for it?

Have a great Monday everyone!

I actually don't squeeze the butter out of it real tight and leave a bit and I make fudge like brownies out of it. If I don't make them from scratch I make sure it is a mix that requires at least 3/4 cup oil and substitute the smash for the oil. They are always better than anything else I make with just the butter. I usually stash them in the freezer for myself...:shhh::shhh::shhh:

If you used Canna's caramels with the butter in the recipe they should be kicken'...:yahoo:

Brilliant Denise! How about a canna butter, canna caramel, decarb peanut butter triple play. That sound dangerous... Good for those on a diet though. An hour after a fun size bar and... :snooze:

So I'm subbed and hungry.

My wife is amazing in the kitchen so we have turtles and chocolates, and Carmel's. One of my favorites though we used bubble hash finely ground and de-carbed to make ice cream. I love BR baseball nut so. Vanilla ice cream homemade of course. (so easy by the way. We quit buying organic ice cream because it's $9 a half gallon or smaller for anything decent. But milk cream agave nectar a pinch of salt and vanilla to taste. And a $50 ice cream maker, of course.)

We made an organic Rasberry reduction on the stove and added the hash to this to fold into the ice cream once it has cooled and the ice cream has set up a little bit. If i knew the what 420 magazine members have taught me now I would have added soy lecithin to the pan.

Cashews finsh the desert and damn is it good.

To take it over the top you could use canna cream and sugar the cashews in a pan with sugar and canna butter. Might be some ass o knocking going on!

So I'm subbed and hungry.

My wife is amazing in the kitchen so we have turtles and chocolates, and Carmel's. One of my favorites though we used bubble hash finely ground and de-carbed to make ice cream. I love BR baseball nut so. Vanilla ice cream homemade of course. (so easy by the way. We quit buying organic ice cream because it's $9 a half gallon or smaller for anything decent. But milk cream agave nectar a pinch of salt and vanilla to taste. And a $50 ice cream maker, of course.)

We made an organic Rasberry reduction on the stove and added the hash to this to fold into the ice cream once it has cooled and the ice cream has set up a little bit. If i knew the what 420 magazine members have taught me now I would have added soy lecithin to the pan.

Cashews finsh the desert and damn is it good.

To take it over the top you could use canna cream and sugar the cashews in a pan with sugar and canna butter. Might be some ass o knocking going on!

I would never have thought to make ice cream! Thanks so much Vegas Flower and :welcome:
Damn, at this rate....I'm never leaving my kitchen again..let alone my house. ROFL
Great stuff!

Good Morning all, poppin in to say hi :thumb:

Lots going on at hone have yet to make time to bake....going back to work Monday so even less time, but that's a good thing.

Looking forward to this thread and fellow bakers / cooks :circle-of-love:

Good Morning all, poppin in to say hi :thumb:

Lots going on at hone have yet to make time to bake....going back to work Monday so even less time, but that's a good thing.

Looking forward to this thread and fellow bakers / cooks :circle-of-love:

Yeah, working takes up so much freedom time. Weekends are so full for me also trying to get everything done that I want to.
I have my No bake Oatmeal/chocolate cookies cooling. I did something a little different with mine. I'll get a pic as soon as they've cooled enough to handle.
Have fun! :circle-of-love:

Here are my yummly Chocolate/Oatmeal No Bake Cookies. Dig in!

No_Bake_Oatmeal-choco.jpg

Using the Recipe Heady posted, I adapted as such:

Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
1/2 C Cannabutter
2 C Sugar
1/2 C Milk
4 Tbsp Cocoa
1/2 C Peanut Butter with some decarbed cannabis mixed in
3 1/2 C Quick cooking Oats ( I mixed some decarbed cannabis in this too. 1/8th cup or so)
2 tsp. Vanilla (I used real almond extract)

Add the first 4 ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil, and boil for 1 minute. Stir in the next 3 ingredients and drop onto wax/foil paper. Let cool until set.

I also left some of the mixture in the pan after spooning the cookies and quickly mixed in some mini marshmallows, then spoon that onto waxed paper. I love marshmallows.
If you add them too early, they melt into the mix. It is a neat effect to see the swirls of the marshmallows in the cookies though.

Back
Top Bottom