Betty Crocker Supreme Bars...
This is also the only box recipe I could find that calls for butter instead of oil and like the results we get with it.

I usually make these in a 13" x 9" glass baking dish and portion out to 36 servings.

1 is all you need to medicate, BUT I like super meds and have adapted the recipe into cupcakes for a total of 12 cupcakes....so each cupcake is ramped up to a 3 in 1 ratio...Blotto is the results.

Here's the box

0011644.JPG

This is a two part recipe that calls for brownie mix step 1 placed on the bottom and cookie mix step 2 layered on top of brownie mix.

I follow the box directions for 13" x 9" glass dish, but for "cupcakes" the results are better and moister if putting cookie mix in bottom and brownie mix on top.

Ingredients needed on hand:
Box mix
1 Egg
1/2 cup medicated butter / split into 2 - 1/4c portions
3 TBLS water

Lets get started......

My frozen butter stash

0031579.JPG

1 Dozen silicon baking cups sprayed with pam and placed into muffin baking tray

0021641.JPG

Cookie mix in each cup

0041485.JPG

Topped with brownie mix

0051410.JPG

300* for my oven for 32mins.....same time and setting for glass pan seems to work best and you get these

0061235.JPG

And what they look like out of the cup...I froze them and just took em out mins ago for a photo.

0071172.JPG

Awesome Heady! I would have those for breakfast....and maybe a lunch snack..and then maybe an after dinner snack....LOL
I'm going to try putting the cookie mix on the bottom like that next time I make my cookie brownies. I found that my cookie dough was always done before the brownie mixture was. That looks tasty. :)
:thanks: for sharing with us!
Oh, and I might just put some special choco frosting on top too. Now I have to go find something to snack on. LOL

We had lunch yesterday and I ate 1 around 3:30pm....we had an hr plus drive to get home and left at 5pm

The mrs laughed her ass off all the way home and kept asking me to slow down doing 35mph in a 40mph zone.

I don't think one would dare try these for breakfast or lunch....:cheesygrinsmiley:

Some tempting treats here... Still, my favorite is canna butter on toast with a little dark wildflower honey alongside a cup of relaxing herbal tea an hour or two before bed.

Ree-ses_1.jpg

'
Aqh Um... Sorry Princess DIY, I couldn't help myself. I had to reach through the screen & grab a piece.

Ree-ses_11.jpg

I have worked very hard on devising a way to get cannabis into my system on a daily basis without inhaling sugar so this is what I do:

Firstly, I make a batch of cannabutter with the very special Magical Butter machine that I purchased from one of our sponsors a while back.
I put in 4 sticks of butter and as much weed as I can shove in there without going over the maximum line (usually about 1.25 oz.) I used my own home grown in this last batch for the 1st time. The trim was used to make hash.

nirvana3.jpg

I don't know if I should mention the name brand but I use an Organic Vanilla Cake mix available in the health food section of most stores.
I only use half the box with 1 egg and about 2/3 cup milk and 1/4 of the batch of cannabutter mentioned above and voila!

cake5.jpg

It's no so pretty but it sure keeps me happy. Probably knock you on your ass! Oh, did I say that?!

Awesome job Canna! On a mission to f#@^ up the neighborhood!!!! :welldone:
:thanks: Dennise.
Who's neighborhood are you on a mission to? :hmmmm:

Aqh Um... Sorry Princess DIY, I couldn't help myself. I had to reach through the screen & grab a piece.

Sure hope you didn't have any major plans.....these knocked me over for a while. Only one of them. :rofl: I believe it's due to the decarb'd weed I added. WOW:thumb:
I'll get the recipe up tomorrow during my cuppa.

EDIT: :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: I just now saw the piece you bit off in the pic. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Here's the recipe for the Ree-ses Canna cups. Something has happened to my SD card for my camera and I am currently unable to retrieve any pics from it. I have another card....but the Ree-ses process pics is on the bad one. LOL

Ree-ses_1.jpg

I got this recipe from the net quite some time ago, and have adapted it for cannabis.
I did not cut the paper cups and should have, I wound up with some huge Peanut butter cups. LOL
Also, be sure to follow the step about spreading the first layer of chocolate around the paper cups, I didn't do that this time either. (it's in bold in the directions)
Ree-ses Canna Cups
What you need:
12 paper cupcake cups
one 12-ounce pkg. milk chocolate chips or chopped up milk chocolate
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
1/2 C. Decarboxylated cannabis ground extremely fine (I use an old coffee grinder)
2 Tbls. melted cannabutter (this is optional too)

Directions:
1. Cut the top of the cupcake holders off so you have a shallower base to work with.
2. Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and nuke for 20 seconds, stir them to distribute the heat and then nuke again for 20 seconds and stir. Repeat this process until most of the chips are melted, then keep stirring until it is smooth and runny. DO NOT overheat the chocolate or it will sieze up and have the consistency of a brick!

3. Stir in your Decarboxylated cannabis. I used about 1/4 C. in the chocolate mix.

4. Using a teaspoon, spoon a portion of the chocolate into the middle of a muffin cup. Draw the chocolate up the edges of the cup with the back of the spoon. Coat the entire inside of the muffin cup with chocolate and place it into a muffin tin. Repeat with the remaining muffin cups and then put the whole muffin tin in the fridge so that the chocolate hardens.

5. Combine the peanut butter, powdered sugar, about 1/8 to 1/4 C. decarbed cannabis, and salt in a medium bowl. I used a whisk and 2 Tbls. of melted cannabutter and got it fluffier, this made the peanut butter set up softer but it tasted great! optional

6. When the chocolate in the muffin cups has hardened, pop the sweetened peanut butter into the microwave oven on full power for 1 minute. This will soften up the peanut butter so that it easily flows into the cups.

7. Spoon a small portion of peanut butter into each of the chocolate-coated cups. Leave room at the top for an additional layer of chocolate, which we'll add later. Pop the candy back in the refrigerator to harden the peanut butter. This should take an hour or so.

8. When the peanut butter filling has hardened, re-melt the chocolate chips in the microwave using the same 20 second method. Use a teaspoon to spread a layer of chocolate over the top of each candy. Chill the candy once again to set up the chocolate.

Enjoy!

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom