The Flower Shower Of Buds - LED - Soil - General Organics

Favorite strain

• Total voters
Clones are looking great man:passitleft: awesome mate

Im late to the party, but im in. Nice work going there. You have some interesting information throughout this thread also. Cheers for that and i cant wait to learn more.

☃ MJ
Another Aussie. Welcome Flowerhead. Always happy to have another bloke from the land down under. :passitleft:

Nicholas Awesome Flamel... Is that a traditional French middle name? :rofl: :passitleft:

Sorry to have to say this but this grow is now over. I have had a family emergency and the in laws are coming to live with me for a while. I can no longer grow safely. All plants and grow equipment are currently being transferred to a good friend that has happily promised to take over for me indefinitely. I was going to try and keep this journal open and just give the occasional update but considering the plants will be over 2 hours away it would never work. It was fun while it lasted. :sorry:. I hope to do another journal in the future with my 420 friends.

Nicholas sorry to hear this mate.but family come first.good man.wish u all the best man and hope ur back journeling soon.hope u will still try keep active on here as u will be sadly missed by many growers for sure;):passitleft::volcano-smiley::high-five:

Nic, I hope you are all alright mate.. Stuff the plants man, they can grow anytime.. doesn't sound good... Offer of help is always there if there's anything/anything I can do... Been a great friend to have meet here mate, hope we can stay in contact.. Peace..

To be honest man if the in laws be moving into my place them mofos be living into my house and my rules they don't like what goes on in my house hold two fingers to them. If ya know what I mean. Stay safe and positive man...

Nicholas sorry to hear this mate.but family come first.good man.wish u all the best man and hope ur back journeling soon.hope u will still try keep active on here as u will be sadly missed by many growers for sure;):passitleft::volcano-smiley::high-five:

Well....I'm going to miss your grow until you're back in bidness. :high-five:

Nic, I hope you are all alright mate.. Stuff the plants man, they can grow anytime.. doesn't sound good... Offer of help is always there if there's anything/anything I can do... Been a great friend to have meet here mate, hope we can stay in contact.. Peace..

To be honest man if the in laws be moving into my place them mofos be living into my house and my rules they don't like what goes on in my house hold two fingers to them. If ya know what I mean. Stay safe and positive man...

Damn nic. That sucks. Life happens though. Keep moving forward. See you on the next journal buddy.

:cheer: Awaits your return :cheer:

Thanks for the support everyone. I have good news. The inlaws will only be here for a couple weeks so I should be able to get my girls back to flip them to 12/12. I will start a new journal just in time for the real fun to begin. Im also going to be getting another light to go along with the Mars 400 i already use. I really want to get a HPS but the temps were getting up to the mid 80s with the led so heat it a definate concern. I will probably settle with a Mars 2 reflector 96 x 5 watt. what do you guys think would be better 2 mars 400 watt leds or one 600 watt hps? :passitleft: and i have started smoking again. I have some monkey piss with a warmer I am keeping close by at work just encase they grab me and say random drug test time. Haha later y'all

*Piss guy: Nick I'm sorry to say this but we found a large quantity of bananas in your urine.
monkey piss :laughtwo::laughtwo:

Depends on size of space you're going to be covering. For me I'm a big fan of the Mars 2 and less heat than the HPS. Really with two of the Mars you would get double the area you got now. With the HPS you can get another like 120x120 but then you gotta deal with the heat so completely up to you. Smoke em if ya got em :blunt::blunt:

*Piss guy: Nick I'm sorry to say this but we found a large quantity of bananas in your urine.
monkey piss :laughtwo::laughtwo:

Depends on size of space you're going to be covering. For me I'm a big fan of the Mars 2 and less heat than the HPS. Really with two of the Mars you would get double the area you got now. With the HPS you can get another like 120x120 but then you gotta deal with the heat so completely up to you. Smoke em if ya got em :blunt::blunt:
Your right, too much bananas could raise some suspicion. I might need to get some monkey piss from monkeys that dont eat nanners lol. I also luv my mars. No complaints so far whatsoever. I reckon ill just go with the reflector. Probably should order it now so its here by flip.

Why not 400w hPs with Mars2 400, that'd be close to 600w...

Why not 400w hPs with Mars2 400, that'd be close to 600w...
Thats actually what i wanted. Hps and led but im just worried about heat with the hps. if i keep the ballast outside of the flower room then maybe the heat wont be too bad.

This weed is the shit!
image16201.jpeg

:passitleft::passitleft:

brilliant. Classic.. Hopefully not shit weed :rofl: how's things mate? :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom