The Flower Shower Of Buds - LED - Soil - General Organics

Favorite strain

• Total voters
brilliant. Classic.. Hopefully not shit weed :rofl: how's things mate? :passitleft:
All good grizz. Inlaws never showed up man. I reckon i overreacted lol. Got my girls back, Im going to transplant the GTH clones into final pots and then wait a week then flip everything to flower. Ill start a new journal when i get time. I did transplant 1 clone into a hemp pot to compare growth to the soil clones.
image16202.jpeg

I talked to 420 and they have moved this journal back to "in progress". Thanks 420.

All plants are in their final pots and ready to rock n roll. The new Mars reflector led will be here this week and im also going to put some type of reflecting styrafoam board on the walls. This should be a great harvest.
image16254.jpeg
image16255.jpeg
image16256.jpeg
image16257.jpeg

:passitleft:

Congratulations on your new journal, reps...Which are the cheeses man? Looking great.

Looking great mate .hope they bring u lots of buds mate;(

Looking great brother!

Thanks fellers :passitleft:
Congratulations on your new journal, reps...Which are the cheeses man? Looking great.

The top left girl is the Huckleberry. The other 3 are the BBWs, I mean BBCs :cheesygrinsmiley:. One day the BBCs will be BBWs though.
image16304.jpeg
image16305.jpeg

The new light is up! I need to put some more hooks on the cieling to get both lights where i need them. One of the plastic fan brackets was broken on arrival but with a little magic and some super glue it is purring like a kitten now. Another week and i will flip to 12/12. Almost time to start spraying one of these girls with colloidal silver for the fem pollen project too.
image16303.jpeg

Don't look Grizz :laughtwo:

:rofl: what's she doing, no flowers yet.. She should be working the streets.. Looking good man.. Can't wait to hear and watch how cheese goes..

I flipped to flower a couple days ago and I think they like it. Bottom left is the Huckleberry. The 3 girls around the Huck are the Big Buddh Cheeses.
image16429.jpeg

The Hempy ghost train haze clone is doing good. I was worried that the General Organics wouldnt work in hempy but so far the hempy clone is outgrowing the soil clone. We will see how this ends but I might be switching to hempy in the near future.
image16430.jpeg

Some of the gth clones have a little nitro claw but other then that life is good. The 2 GtH reVeges are turning into big bushy sativas. Nothing like the first gth girls which were tall and lanky. They will be harvested in 80 days. I also started spraying one of the gth clones with colloidal silver.
image16431.jpeg

Happy Saturday y'all :passitleft:

I flipped to flower a couple days ago and I think they like it. Bottom left is the Huckleberry. The 3 girls around the Huck are the Big Buddh Cheeses.
image16429.jpeg

The Hempy ghost train haze clone is doing good. I was worried that the General Organics wouldnt work in hempy but so far the hempy clone is outgrowing the soil clone. We will see how this ends but I might be switching to hempy in the near future.
image16430.jpeg

Some of the gth clones have a little nitro claw but other then that life is good. The 2 GtH reVeges are turning into big bushy sativas. Nothing like the first gth girls which were tall and lanky. They will be harvested in 80 days. I also started spraying one of the gth clones with colloidal silver.
image16431.jpeg

Happy Saturday y'all :passitleft:

Hahaha another hempy convert! Lol. Glad its working for ya brother! Everything looks amazing in here!

We are ready to rock n roll now! Both lights are up. The reflective crap is on the wall. Barbie crossed her legs so you can't see her coochie. The exhaust fan is mounted and the girls were all given full strength bloom nutes. Kalima kalima kalima humina humina humina POW! The big ass bud spell is now cast. :cheesygrinsmiley::passitleft: Ill give a better update next time. Later y'all
image16589.jpeg
image16588.jpeg
image16590.jpeg

Looking sweet mate well done;)

Gracias mi amigo. These Leds are really keeping the nodes tight. I used to veg under a T12 and my plants were usually pretty stretchy. Not this time ;)
:passitleft::ciao: Hello ms. Sara. So far Im luvin the new Mars reflector. It is brighter then the other Mars 400 i have.

What if you cast the wrong spell and somewhere a blonde keeps crossing and uncrossing her legs?

Garden is primed and ready to go oh great wizard. Gonna be a good run.

:rofl: Well then I imagine theres some VERY frustrated dude out there. I might need to reverse the spell to help him out lol. Thanks for stopping in shiggs, long time no see mon. Staying busy Im sure. :passitleft:
Which mars hydro reflector ya get? I totally forgot lol.
Lex I got the same one you have I think. The 400 Reflector.
I can't believe the difference in growth in this hempy compared to soil. Check it out man. These clones were the same size when I transplanted. Its nukin futs! :passitleft:
image16638.jpeg
image16639.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom