The Flower Shower Of Buds - LED - Soil - General Organics

Favorite strain

• Total voters
Yeah, just watching a fishing show on telle... Mad place, now on my must do list.. Big list, not much gets ticked off though..
I always get Iceland and Greenland confused. Isn't Iceland nice and Greenland cold and nasty? I used to watch WFN all the time. They go fishing in some crazy places. Never seen them in Greenland though. Other then Alaska most of the places I want to kick back with a fat doobie and a fishing pole are in tropical climate zones. I should start an off topic fishing thread so I can put up some fish pics. They will probably delete them if i put them here.
Hey Nicholas you ever watched the old lotr cartoon?
No I Didn't know they had an old lotr's cartoon Lex. Is it any good? I grew up on Thundercats.... HOOOOOOOO. Some of the old cartoons will always be great.

Ya its a cartoon movie from 1978. Its pretty good in my opinion it follows the book a bit more so. Its really fellowship and two towers in one movie. I don't care much for the cartoon hobbit nor return of the king they werent as good.

Saturday Update Day 15 FLOWER 12/12
Temps have been 75-90F. The stretch is almost over and I will be giving a good defoliation in a few days.
Everything is going great. All the girls are healthy with dime sized buds abound.

Ghost Train Haze reVeg
image17073.jpeg

MT Huckleberry
image17074.jpeg

Big Buddha Cheese
image17076.jpeg

All the girls- I will get some better individual pics in a few day when i give em something to drink.
image17075.jpeg
image17077.jpeg

:bigtoke::passitleft:

If you like Ralph Bakshi's Lord of the Rings you might want to check out his 1977 movie Wizards. It is pretty good too. I grew up on Loony Tunes, the original Scooby Doo, Gilligan Island, Mission Impossible and Star Trek in reruns during the '70s ..... ah the memories :)

Whassup Nick Flame!:high-five:
POST 2000!!! Whoo Hoo. :cheer:
Been gone for a bit but I see you keep consistently growing beautiful cannabis.
Tell Barbie I said keep her legs closed. :cheesygrinsmiley:

If you like Ralph Bakshi's Lord of the Rings you might want to check out his 1977 movie Wizards. It is pretty good too. I grew up on Loony Tunes, the original Scooby Doo, Gilligan Island, Mission Impossible and Star Trek in reruns during the '70s ..... ah the memories :)

Hey thanks budman, the more lotr's the better :thumb:. The local library didn't have the books you recommended so i ended up getting one called The Forever War. Basically Im just going down the list of Hugo award winners and picking one. Only got a few pages into it but so far so good. I've got to read Sundiver though as soon as I can find it. They want $8 on Kindle. Too much for my blood. If you know any free online libraries let me know. Later man :bongrip:
Whassup Nick Flame!:high-five:
POST 2000!!! Whoo Hoo. :cheer:
Been gone for a bit but I see you keep consistently growing beautiful cannabis.
Tell Barbie I said keep her legs closed. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Stage my ganja luvin brother. Yep still growing way too many plants for my small space ;). Like you I expected half the clones I took to die since it was my first attempt. But they ALL lived! So I had to grow them lol. I will free up a little room after a take a couple out for the fem seed project. Today I found pollen sacs on the clone ive been spraying with colloidal silver so its definately on now. By the way I see many tastey fruits coming out of your garden in the near future.
Im gonna make barbie some cannabis leaf panties. She needs help :):passitleft:

Grew up on the same stuff during the 80's in Australia.. Add in mash, get smart and Fat Albert..

Grew up on the same stuff during the 80's in Australia.. Add in mash, get smart and Fat Albert..
Hey Hey Hey all great shows Grizz. Especially when you only have 3 channels to pick from.
Get Smart.... dating yourselves.... even if they were re-reruns. I recall "Space: 1999"... in the days when plastic models were our version of "special effects".
I prefer the older special effects over most modern CGI. A dude is an orc costume (LOTR) is much scarier then a computer generated orc (The Hobbit).

I chuckled.
Side note... your photos are post #911 in this thread... on 9/11.

I chuckled too. :laughtwo: Wow Nicholas! Forgive my ignorance, but I wasn't aware you were doing this side-by-side. That's quite a striking difference. On the surface it appears you'll get more from the hempy. May I ask, how much longer do you have on them, by your estimate? Reps on running the comparison.

She got a little lanky on you, didn't she? The last time I had one do that I practically broke her in half to get her back down to size. She was about this stage too. I thought I'd killed her, and she gave me these enormous buds that grew at the soil level. Weirdest save I ever witnessed, but it also proved to me how resilient the species is.

I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this one. Thanks for alerting me Tead. :hug: :love:

I chuckled too. :laughtwo: Wow Nicholas! Forgive my ignorance, but I wasn't aware you were doing this side-by-side. That's quite a striking difference. On the surface it appears you'll get more from the hempy. May I ask, how much longer do you have on them, by your estimate? Reps on running the comparison.

She got a little lanky on you, didn't she? The last time I had one do that I practically broke her in half to get her back down to size. She was about this stage too. I thought I'd killed her, and she gave me these enormous buds that grew at the soil level. Weirdest save I ever witnessed, but it also proved to me how resilient the species is.

I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this one. Thanks for alerting me Tead. :hug: :love:

Hi Sue! Hope you have been well. I need to come see your magical garden, its been too long.
She is a stretchy one for sure. Even more so then I remember the mama to be. Thats the bad part about this strain. Last time they had to be propped up with bamboo the last 3-4 weeks to keep from tipping over. But the trade off is some excellent rocket fuel sativa with an amazing unforgetable smell. They have about 60 days left until harvest.
I did have another shorter pheno that Im using to make the feminized pollen. Hopefully the shorter trait with pass on to the seeds. I probably need to learn some good training techniques to handle these stretchy gals. Nice to see you Sue.

Hey Nick. Your girls look great man. I see a future notm in this yard.
I didn't realize were flowering just a few days apart. I'll watch more closely.
Good morning my dude.

Hey Nick. Your girls look great man. I see a future notm in this yard.
I didn't realize were flowering just a few days apart. I'll watch more closely.
Good morning my dude.
What up mon :ganjamon: notm? Well atleast a contender for sure :cheesygrinsmiley:. I want to go for potm but I haven't reached Stage level yet. Teach me the way ol master. Haha na I think after this harvest Im going to do just 2 or 3 plants of Blue Dream and try and get some bushes. How are those Bubblegum buds doing? Smoke it all yet? Have a good evening man. :passitleft:

Nick
Those bubblegum buds are done son! I smoked the last during the July smoke out.
Please run the blue dream. :passitleft:Those are yielders for sure.

Yo Nick,
I had to double back to your yard and take a good look at these flowers on my monitor.
Those MT Huck you got are pretty friggin awesome. :bravo:
Breeder?

Back
Top Bottom