Favorite strain

• Total voters
Good morning cannabis cultivators.

Ghost Train Haze day 26 looking bueno.
image17506.jpeg
image17509.jpeg
image17507.jpeg
image17508.jpeg

In the first pic the buds in the back remind me of my budsabers! Everything looks quite splendid brother!

Good morning friends :passitleft:

i got the ghost train haze reVeg out yesterday and she is looking purdy good. Day 34
image17784.jpeg
image17783.jpeg
image17785.jpeg

Here is the GTH clone in hempy.
image17786.jpeg
image17787.jpeg

This is the other GTH reVeg I had going. It never really took off. I dont know what the issue is but this plant got the boot yesterday because i need the room to allow the other girls to spread out.
image17810.jpeg

While trying to open up the canopy on this big buddha cheese the stem split apart. So i just wrapped it up with some rubber coated wire and she is good to go.
image17811.jpeg

Loving the cheese Nic... Looking great man... What does she smell like? Is she the stinkiest out of the lot?

Loving the cheese Nic... Looking great man... What does she smell like? Is she the stinkiest out of the lot?
Awesome new avatar Grizz :rofl: you cant go wrong with a Unicorn skid mark.

The cheese smell reminds me of a girl back in kentucky who used to hang out in Taylors pool hall who was known as rainbow bright. She was Kinda funky kinda skunky,and kinda something else unknown.i miss her. Does that answer your question :laughtwo: It smells good. Ill give a proper stank evaluation in a few weeks.:lot-o-toke:

:rofl::rofl::love::passitleft:

Well Nick looks like I've been missing alot here. Not sure if I've been by these parts yet, but here I am. :thumb: quite the gallery of plants to be seen. That cheese is a beast, and only 30 days in... Great job brother, I'll stay tuned for sure, only going to get better from here. Keep us posted with those sweet pics,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom