The Flower Shower Of Buds - LED - Soil - General Organics

Favorite strain

• Total voters
I see big buds a coming my friend. Glad you got the tart under control but you must help out that dude with a reversal spell, I hear his nose was broken :)
I know how he feels, I think someones been casting that spell on me my whole life :rofl:. The old you want to go get some pizza and have sex routine never worked to well. They must have had something against pizza cause I know it wasn't me :laughtwo: Good to see you mazin. Tell ms. Chocolope i said whats up baby haha later man. :passitleft:

Week 1 of flower: the girls have little hairs all over, the budding has begun! They are just starting to stretch a little.

Mt Huckleberry
image16750.jpeg

Big buddha Cheese
image16751.jpeg

image16752.jpeg

:passitleft: Have a good weekend

Beautiful mate hope they bring u lots of buds;)
Oh she will...she will :blunt:We had a little "talk", I made her a deal she couldn't refuse... either she makes large potent buds and I reVeg her OR she meets my little friend Tommy Fiskars :rip::grinjoint:
Morning mr Flamel! That Mt Hood Huckleberry, where did you source it? I am enthused to see her go purple for you. Supposed to be very good medicine and surely will be if my Huck Kush is any indication. She is my
Good Huck crossed with an afghani.
Buenos dias shiggity.
The HB is from a friend of mine named Llama. He had a journal on here about a year ago. He has been working on this strain for a few years. Its a cross of Blueberry and Strawberry Cough. Really good medicinal effects from what I hear. Also highly recommended for good sci-fi movies and playstation 3 :laughtwo:. I've never smoked any afghani but i know its often used to create some amazing crosses.

Thick stems on huck, nice...looking healthy mate....

Im Still spraying the ghost train haze clone with colloidal silver. No balls yet but hopefully within another week or two there will be some action. The CS Im using is only 50 ppm but it should still work just fine from what i have read.
image16814.jpeg

:passitleft:

OH DOOD!!!
How did I miss someone dipping their toes into a hempy bucket?
Meh! Can't catch 'em all I guess.
Saw the mention back in the Hempire.
I was playing hide the hempy :cheesygrinsmiley: . Welcome sir :passitleft:

I think you're just seeing the difference between hydro growing and soil growing. Completely normal.

After talking to Lex I was suprised at how easy and simple hempy is, and i water the same as the soil girls so it has been a total piece of cake. This was a test run to see if general organics would do well in a hempy pot. The growth in the hempy pot has been double that of soil. I would imagine the end product will be just as good as soil too. Adios $25 a bag Fox Farms! Stop in anytime Tead.

Do you want to go to Greenland, fishing trip?

Yeah, just watching a fishing show on telle... Mad place, now on my must do list.. Big list, not much gets ticked off though..

Back
Top Bottom