The Green Turtle's First Try At Indoor

Thank You! I don't like her on the whole pills situation... It changes her.. So I use my green thumb to help her stay green :D
Good of you :) I know id be on all sorts of terrible shit if it wasn't for this plant, it's just nice to see that more and more people are trying this natural alternative and having great success with it. And your part of that movement!

Mad props man .

Good of you :) I know id be on all sorts of terrible shit if it wasn't for this plant, it's just nice to see that more and more people are trying this natural alternative and having great success with it. And your part of that movement!

Mad props man .
Thank You! The plant worked wonders for me throughout various points in my life (bad eggs at work ruined the previous drug testing policy) now its random with a guaranteed test a month, so I stopped but I can't get away from the plant itself I just love it! I wish my backwards state would join the club of medical or recreational.. But that Won't happen, for awhile anyways

They sure have came a long way from the little beans I remember! . . .

420-magazine-mobile1010972414.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1716731525.jpg

Blue Amnesia #1

420-magazine-mobile1519133906.jpg

Blue Amnesia #2

420-magazine-mobile644788227.jpg

Blue Amnesia #3

420-magazine-mobile1019045658.jpg

Fast buds #2

420-magazine-mobile1670996498.jpg

I've got two fans on them working them stems out, next water will be in 24-48 hours I'm really wanting those roots to dig deep for the water that is in there.. Other than that I got my hands on some Skunk for the lady! The smell is absolutely intoxicating... I love smelling all the different kinds that there are :D

Looking awesome man! Hey are you under an hps bulb? Would you have a mh on hand?

I am running an hps, I do have an mh on hand as well.
MH will give you a lot more blue in your spectrum- plants like blue light for veg growth, growing foliage, stacking nodes etc. Whereas an hps is more red-better for flowering, stacking buds and producing resin!

If you have it id switch out for that mh bulb as long as your ballast is compatible, you'll get slightly better growth n could cut a bit of time off your grow!

MH will give you a lot more blue in your spectrum- plants like blue light for veg growth, growing foliage, stacking nodes etc. Whereas an hps is more red-better for flowering, stacking buds and producing resin!

If you have it id switch out for that mh bulb as long as your ballast is compatible, you'll get slightly better growth n could cut a bit of time off your grow!
Awesome! I just kept finding conflicting data on mh vs hps for autos so I just ran with the hps... Ill definitely swap it out then thank you Big!

I'm coming along for the ride!!! Things are looking great man! And good on you for taking care of the little lady!! I have a few autos going at the moment as well. I was amazed how fast they grow!! My +speed auto showed sex on day 13. Good luck and I'm subbed!!
Welcome to the party Droopy! Pull up a seat and roll a smoke or eat some Cheesy Pools! It's all fun in here!

Should help them bush up! .

Then back to the hps once they start showing signs of flowering but you got some time!

Just a simple update while I'm in the tent talking and listening to music with them.. I have actual free time and this is what I do LOL

420-magazine-mobile313569005.jpg

Blue Amnesia #1

420-magazine-mobile1023988675.jpg

Blue Amnesia #2

420-magazine-mobile936353010.jpg

Blue Amnesia #3

420-magazine-mobile1457065869.jpg

Fast Bud #2, #1

420-magazine-mobile429795612.jpg

Tangiematic

Still no water since they are still looking happy (Happier since the Mh swap) trying to browse through the forums and learn more about Lst ( I know its not time yet) I just like being prepared.. I also have a scrog net.. Any suggestions on one vs the other for a newbie? I'm used to just letting them grow

Thanks - I ordered my new tent today. I can't start my next grow until January due to travel plans so trying to get everything in place before I leave on Thanksgiving.
Just more time to plan and prep! It took me months to pull the trigger.. It is so nice to have them growing . and you'll be there before long at all!

Back
Top Bottom