First Indoor Grow!

i was just asking for you guys opinions on reputable seed spots that offer strong genes and good prices.. places that i can order from and not have to wait forever to get my package or have to worry about customs seizing my seeds.. etc.. anyways not too much to report for updates other then everything is still sailing along smoothly.. idk if daily growth has slowed a bit or just getting harder to notice cause they are so lush and full but they are doing great. i decided to tie down one of the other plants and defoliate a bit. originally i was going to just do the different topping techniques and only train 2 of them some so i could compare the different outcomes and use what i learned from that to further myself as a grower and figure out what i want to do in the future.. im the type of person that will learn much more from hands on experimenting rather then just reading.. but i noticed when tying down this 3rd plant a shoot that came out from the topping site. i regular topped it and when i tied it down and defoliated a bit i noticed a lonely shoot popping out of the center.. nothing to get a boner over just thought it was kinda cool..
20160508_203739.jpg
20160508_203944.jpg

So tonight was their last feeding before i flush this weekend and start to flower on monday! Im really excited and cant wait.. all that training, tying and super cropping has seemed to work out.. I have managed to keep the canopy pretty even and rather low.. Some lolly popping this weekend and they will be ready to flower!
20160511_212259.jpg
20160511_212311.jpg
20160511_212344.jpg
20160511_212357.jpg
20160511_212405.jpg
20160511_212613.jpg

Sorry that it has been a lil while since I last updated.. been a little busy.. anyhow the plants are doing great.. I did have a little issue with burning some of the leaf tips, I flushed my soil by running a bunch of plain water thru my pots trying to get them ready for flowering.. not exactly sure what I did wrong but the plants recovered just fine only 2 were really affected and most of the affected leaves were removed when I lolly popped the plants any how.. my best looking plant seems to be the one that I uncle bens topped and used a combo of lst and super cropping on.. all plants are doing great though.. I'm on day 8 of flowering and running my lights 11 on 13 off.. enjoy the pics!!
20160524_210232.jpg
20160524_210243.jpg
20160524_210325.jpg
20160524_210333.jpg
20160524_210338.jpg

Thanks.. I read and read all the info I could from other people on this site then read some more.. lol.. I applied all I learned and the results have been pretty good so far. I've learned so much on this first grow and I'm so excited to see how it all turns out.. my next go round I'm planning on ordering some feminized seed and scroging with maybe just 2 plants in 5 gal pots.. but we'll see..

Also I'm probably going to add another mars light for some more power.. so far my results have been pretty good with the 2 mars 300s I'm using now..

Well all my plants have showed sex now!! Out of 5 I got 4 ladies!! I'm stoked.. I was hoping to get 1 male just so I had some breathing room in the tent cause it was getting really crowded.. needless to say I chopped that fucker down.. first up is my 1 and only male and the rest are my lovely ladies.. I didn't take a pic of my smallest ladie..
20160529_203529.jpg
20160529_203514.jpg
20160529_202057.jpg
20160529_202031.jpg
20160529_202023.jpg

Thanks canna! It's been so much fun.. it has been a very long time since grew marijuana and this being my first indoor grow it has been quite the adventure!! I forgot how much I loved cultivating this wonderful plant!! I've learned much and can't wait to get these ladies ripe and picked and get onto the the next grow so I can make some changes and apply what I have learned from this grow.. BTW I peeped that bubble hash you guys made.. looks tasty!! I envy the space and setup you 2 have..lol.. I hope someday I have that much space.. if it was up to me I'd sleep on a pullout bed and every inch of the house would be grow space.. lol..

Thanks canna! It's been so much fun.. it has been a very long time since grew marijuana and this being my first indoor grow it has been quite the adventure!! I forgot how much I loved cultivating this wonderful plant!! I've learned much and can't wait to get these ladies ripe and picked and get onto the the next grow so I can make some changes and apply what I have learned from this grow.. BTW I peeped that bubble hash you guys made.. looks tasty!! I envy the space and setup you 2 have..lol.. I hope someday I have that much space.. if it was up to me I'd sleep on a pullout bed and every inch of the house would be grow space.. lol..
Thanks for the kind words. The bubble hash was good. Lol. We are lucky to have a house with such a huge basement. We love it here. Have a great night! :bong:

Back
Top Bottom