Sapperman's First Grow New M3 Soil Organic Only Water Silver Pearl - 2014

Jay I was on 24 hour cycle but now I have changed to 6 off and the rest on so I was having to spray while the lights were on.

OK..I would do what Reg posted above (spray before lights out) ...the water on the leaves will magnify the light and burn the leaves more

Good luck...glad they are getting better :thumb:

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

i was told by the person whom i got this setup and grow style from (he also uses a super soil like M3) that my soil has a natural PH balancer in it called dolomite lime. he was saying if i put PH balancer in my water it will drop my soils PH down way to low. he saw pics of my plants and said that is what it looked like. so i flushed them witch is what he suggested and i am giving them just straight unbalanced water and they have had no new damage or yellowing of the leaves. i have also raised my light and removed the bags of dirt from my tent. i switched over to a 20 on 4 off light time so i can spray my plants if bugs come back. the girls are looking good and healthy. more pics soon:thumb::joint:

That's above my head but I can tell you that I don't use factory PH balancing concoctions anymore. I use natural lemon juice to bring my PH level down. I'm sure some of the more experienced members will chime in about the dolomite lime Sapper.

I think topping and LST would be good right now. The plants seems to be growing tall with little branching. If you top them they will branch out more. Looking way better sapperman! I'm glad to see all that GREEN!

The way those things are stretching I'd go with topping first.

I agree with BAR. After you top you'll notice the branches start to grow. LST the branches down when they are long enough to start bunching up. When you get a feel for how the plant grows you kind of just help it along. I think FIMing is weird and don't have enough practice with it. I've tried it a few times and every time I end up with a deformed top which I end up cutting off. It's like FIM the FIM!

Here's my philosophy: When left unattended cannabis will naturally grow into a christmas tree shape when grown from a seed. The plant wants to produce its main cola as high as possible to catch the wayward pollen grain on the wind. The plant will put most of its energy into this one top cola. It's like a mother bird who chooses to only feed the strongest chick to make sure that at least one survives. When you top the plant you will essentially cause the plant to share its growth energy equally with all remaining growth sites. Some say this is what FIMing does but I've seen topping do it. Sometimes just the two growths under the top will speed up. Topping and training will allow you to produce more high quality bud. When training the plant you want all the tops to evenly capture the light. This will also promote even growth rates amongst your tops. It is amazing how cannabis responds to being stressed into position. Look what Light Addict does to his plants and how they turn out.

Fimming doesn't really do much for fighting height but gives your more nodes.

:goodjob::rocker:

Back
Top Bottom