Day 111 Timelapse - Day 67 Flowering

The temp was 29C
Humidity 48%
No watering

www_GIFcreator_me_bluecheese_day111_wide.gif
www_GIFcreator_me_bluecheese_day111_close.gif

Best Regards Jiji

JiJi,
are you using tap water? if so whats your total alkalinity? I ask because if your alkalinity is high you might be adding a ton of cal mag and bloom nutes, all might add up to copper and iron lock out causing your leaves to be that color. Just a thought for the next grow.

Gauge

Day 112 Timelapse - Day 68 Flowering

The temp was 29C
Humidity 47%
No watering

I forgot to connect the external battery so the timelapse is shorter today, a bit from the morning and some from the evening when I saw that :)
www_GIFcreator_me_bluecheese_day112_wide1.gif

www_GIFcreator_me_bluecheese_day112_close1.gif

Best Regards,
Jiji

JiJi,
are you using tap water? if so whats your total alkalinity? I ask because if your alkalinity is high you might be adding a ton of cal mag and bloom nutes, all might add up to copper and iron lock out causing your leaves to be that color. Just a thought for the next grow.

Gauge

Thanks for the tip Gauge! I have never measured the total alkalinity of my tap water but for the next grow I'll get some testers as well EC meter and will try to be more precise with watering and feeding as well I hope I'll avoid the mistakes I've made so far. Maybe making a list of them will definitely help in future :)

Best,
Jiji

Day 114 Timelapse - Day 70 Flowering

The temp was 28C
Humidity 46%
Watered with 4.5L + (5ml micro, grow, bloom + 3ml BigBud + 11g hydrogen peroxide 3% + 4.4g sodium bicarbonate, pH 6.5)

www_GIFcreator_me_bluecheese_day114_wide.gif
www_GIFcreator_me_bluecheese_day114_close.gif

Best Regards,
Jiji

Day 116 - day 72 Flowering

Here are some trich shots, they start from the top of the plant and go to the lowest buds:
IMG_117545.jpg
IMG_117738.jpg
IMG_117940.jpg
IMG_118041.jpg
IMG_118241.jpg
IMG_118335.jpg
IMG_118532.jpg
IMG_118639.jpg
IMG_118852.jpg
IMG_119040.jpg

Best Regards,
Jiji

Day 118 Timelapse - Day 74 Flowering

The temp was 28C
Humidity 43%
Watered with 4.5L clear water with ph 6.5 + 3ml Flawless Finish

www_GIFcreator_me_bluecheese_day118_wide.gif
www_GIFcreator_me_bluecheese_day118_close.gif

Best Regards,
Jiji

Day 118 Timelapse - Day 74 Flowering

The temp was 28C
Humidity 43%
Watered with 4.5L clear water with ph 6.5 + 3ml Flawless Finish

www_GIFcreator_me_bluecheese_day118_wide.gif
www_GIFcreator_me_bluecheese_day118_close.gif

Best Regards,
Jiji

What is your rule of thumb for flawless finish? I have some but have not ever used. Do you use it once a few days before harvest? Multiple times?

What is your rule of thumb for flawless finish? I have some but have not ever used. Do you use it once a few days before harvest? Multiple times?

I was thinking to just water with tap water for the last 2 weeks + AdvancedNutrients Flawless Finish. But I'm a bit confused now because obviously the upper buds are ready but the lower are still with a lot of clear trichomes. Also after yesterdays clear watering I see a rapid change in the color of the leaves (for only 1 day) which tells me that if I continue doing that (clear watering) the plant may die sooner than I may need it to. So according all that I'm thinking to harvest the big colas first and then with the more opened space to continue feeding so to make the lower buds good as the upper. I'm not sure is that going to work but personally I don't see any sense in cutting the lower buds at their current state. I'm open to suggestions on that matter :)

Best Regards,
Jiji

your girl won't die from water! she will actually leach nutrients into your reservoir in an effort to find a balance between the salty nutes and pure water. if your monitoring the res your an actually watch this happen until the res will eventually stabilize at whatever the water your using. your girls will suck up water and poop out nutes and until you do it you really won't know what a flush is and how a plant actually drinks and feeds. Plus it makes the good smoke!

My 2Cents is why try to make all your smoke the same. get some amber stuff and some more clear/ cloudy stuff and see what you like the best. Its only weed and you can get your next grow in sooner anyway. It aint gonna be bad either way.

Gauge

Back
Top Bottom