Sapperman's First Grow New M3 Soil Organic Only Water Silver Pearl - 2014

My plant is stretching and its kinda freaking me out its only 3days old and its like almost as tall as my lighter and its only 3inches away from cfls
If your using CFLs an easy way to slow down the stretch on seedlings is by keeping the light closer to the top of the plant; 2 to 3 inches but be careful to check it everyday as to not let the seedling grow up against the light (touching it). That may cause the light to burn the leaf.

2014-03-11-15-31-54.png
2014-03-11-15-30-47.png
New update!!!! The groth on these girls blows my mind. It feels like i just topped them a week ago and this is what they look like now!!!!!!

ok the thrips are back!!!!! i am packing force this time tho. i did some reading and geared up. i bought a pump up sprayer and cut my spray time and labor in 1/6. i sprayed the tops and underside on all 6 plants from the out side of my 5X5 tent in the time it takes me to do 1 plant with my old hand sprayer. best $20 i have EVER spent in my LIFE!!!!! no joke! i will post some pics of the sprayer and the first signs of thrips on my plants again. i found them early this time.

Time to Break in that new sprayer.

CAM000291.jpg
CAM000302.jpg
CAM000311.jpg
CAM000321.jpg
Well i havent posted in a week so heres an update. I switched over to a air cooled light. Seems to be keeping the heat closer to the light witch alowed me to move it closer to the plants witch promoted more bushing. And hears some pics

It is normal for some of the lower leaves to yellow as your plants grow due to either low light or a deficiency in the nutrient requirements. Can you post some photographs of the lower yellowing leaves?

You should be excited! Those plants look AWESOME!

Mu pics do that too. I had to download a free program called "ACDsee Free" I think I got it from CNET. For mw, the picture looks right in ACDsee but when I upload they are still sideways. When you are viewing the pic in ACDsee, use the toolbar up top to tur the picture to the said, then back the way it should be and save it. When you upload the pic to 420, it will be the correct orientation.

Back
Top Bottom