Sapperman's First Grow New M3 Soil Organic Only Water Silver Pearl - 2014

ok first off dont laugh. this is my home made air conditioner to air duct reducer that i made from some bamboo, 2 12 pack boxes, and some duct tape. it works great!!!! and yes i know most of the tape is pink zebra stripe!!! LOL

CAM001201.jpg
CAM001191.jpg
CAM001182.jpg

Great DIY work on your air duct reducer & on those lovely buds.

Wow! They've come a long way.

My next DIY a new fan ($20) held up with twine, some bamboo (i use alot because i bought alot LOL) and some duct tape. I also got a new water pump (used at the grow shop $5) it pumps 100 gal hour and is like 4 amp. I got a 10 gal tote and a 5 gal bucket. I use the bucket to get water from the tub and take it to the grow room where i fill the tote up with the pump in it. Some call me lazy but thats not it im just an engineer and like to find easy ways to do things lol. It just got old filling up a 1/2 gal jug 12 times and walking from the tub to the grow room 12 times. I used it today and its almost my best mod to date. I want to get a fitting for the hose that has 6 small hose conectors so i can run a small hose to every plant, fill my tote with water and turn it on and sit back and watch lol.
What do ya think?
CAM002012.jpg
CAM002001.jpg
CAM001993.jpg
CAM001981.jpg
CAM001971.jpg
CAM001962.jpg
CAM001951.jpg

A few pics of the girls and my whole tent.
CAM00204.jpg
CAM002033.jpg
CAM002021.jpg
CAM002012.jpg

I want to get a fitting for the hose that has 6 small hose conectors so i can run a small hose to every plant, fill my tote with water and turn it on and sit back and watch lol.
What do ya think?

I think you just described a top feed system. :) From what I have read, they are cheap and easy to build, and it's supposed to work like a charm

DIY :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom